• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

May I Make a Character?

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
I want to transfer most of the info of a character I have to a new page on here based on one I already made on another wiki. I will adjust it to be within the site's rule and such. I know we're not active here too often, but still.

Feel free to add any of your characters to this wiki, as long as you format them to this wiki's rules.

I checked the page out, and I must point out some things:

1) Beyond-Omnipotent characters aren't allowed here anymore. So, you can keep the character, but make sure to erase the beyond-omnipotent tier and stats.

2) It is unorganized. I can help you organize it properly, if you wish.

Also, my apologies. I can re-organize to whatever you want as long as I leave the Tier one top just so people can see that first under Stats and Powers.

Okay, so I cleaned it up, and adding a picture tommorow. Is there any other improvements you'd reccomend?

I did my best to also remove any "above omni-whatever" stuff too.

No need to make any apologies.

An explanation for his tiers, perhops? (Like, adding the reason why he is Wall+ level and etc. And yes, I made a pun back there)

Feats justify the tier.

Real life one could be "killed" by anything strong enough to break a brick wall. (9mm or .22 bullets are enough to pierce and destroy, any kind of fire)

The others are imagination based. In the comic stuffed animals were granted pure god-tier levels of indestructibility. Same with stamina, since they aren't organic or machines. Hop's final form is basically a super godly being with emphasis on speed and non-attack based high end stats, with the exception of going into the Hyperverse and his speed alone causes this like, sonic boom in reality that's about multiverse levels of BOOM.

I need to give it a name.

His fusion fought on par with Toro, a 2-C being. Basically a cosmic Hulk (stronger when angrier) that's a stuffed animal bull. Pretty OP but other than that not allowed to has true flight or lightspeed combat. The fusion is at least 3-A since irt almost stood up to him, but stopped to save the multiverse from legit breaking in the fight.

Other than that it's hard to explain. Since the comic is in alpha development, I have no scans and just the lines and story outline. Oops, spoilers.

Hmm, okay. He was put at "Likely tier 1-B" however.

He was beyond dimensional at that point.

So, I wonder if that's why. Also, I would have like to have been notified before hand, so changes could be made. I would dislike having to re-submit the page.

SoyHop said:
Hmm, okay. He was put at "Likely tier 1-B" however.
He was beyond dimensional at that point.

So, I wonder if that's why. Also, I would have like to have been notified before hand, so changes could be made. I would dislike having to re-submit the page.
Yes, that is the case. A former admin i know here that's inactive made several specific rules about the makings of Tier 1's. And that all other users are to follow the required standards or else the pages gets deleted due to poor quality and whatnot.

I'll bring it back but you really need to work it up again. Otherwise, it'll be deleted again later on.....

Thank you, Cross. You're the best.

I'll be more careful in the future. Also, if you please, I would like to see it enforced or brought up in the future if its not to the site's standards, that it is at least brought up to the creator's attention.

SoyHop said:
Thank, Cross. You're the best.
I'll be more careful in the future. Also, if you please, I would like to see it enforced or brought up in the future if its not to the site's standards, that it is at least brought up to the creator's attention.
No problem. Well to be fair, i might have told Promestein to delete the pages but just don't inform the others about it.

She tried that one time. Nobody responded.

Seriously Hop, i'm being serious about this. SchutzenDunkelZiel1217, the user and former admin i said earlier, made the rules to keep this site on having quality characters, including tier 1's and even 0's. Hell the 2's can even count as well by this point....

Okay. I'm sorry, I am just not active here, and I hope you do understand that it took me a while since I've noticed this from when this change happened. I'll be more vigilant then.

And I understand if poor writing is a reason. Its a very fair and reasonable one, to be honest. I'll work on inmproving that to the site's standards.

Alright then. And you should know that just like VS Battles, here we also do the same thing and explain why that character has that tier. You don;t just put that they are High 1-B and be done with it. That;s lazy writing and creation right there IMHO.

I don't know. Just anything that involves describing why Hop is tier 1 on any level, like what is it that makes it High Hyperversal or what is its stated dimensional status/form, has it fought someone that is an infinite dimensional being, and so on.

Did you even read the notes here?

Any other edits made is up to you since that's your character/

CrossverseCrisis said:
I don't know. Just anything that involves describing why Hop is tier 1 on any level, like what is it that makes it High Hyperversal or what is its stated dimensional status/form, has it fought someone that is an infinite dimensional being, and so on.
Did you even read the notes here?

Any other edits made is up to you since that's your character/
I did read the notes. I removed the Tier 1 status.

I seem to have confused the Tier for the actual AP and such, I've listed things without conclusive reasons, as Unknown for now. They are all getting fixed within the hour though. I just need to go through my notes and the Rules.

SoyHop said:
So is the page decent enough to prevent it getting blocked or taken down again?
Nah. it looks aite. Don't know how you rated your characrer whose only like High 3-A though?

SoyHop said:
He is because with help and high difficulty, he beat a being that destroyed multiple universes in rage.
You should have put that on his page then to clear up that confusion. Plus being High 3-A mean he should have the High part on his stats, not jhust on his tier.

CrossverseCrisis said:
SoyHop said:
He is because with help and high difficulty, he beat a being that destroyed multiple universes in rage.
You should have put that on his page then to clear up that confusion. Plus being High 3-A mean he should have the High part on his stats, not jhust on his tier.
Oh okay, thank you.

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters that can destroy and/or create the entire space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one.

This is actaully, what he might be, but as stated in Stats, it was by mistake and again, with assistance. However, I have written him to be such. Universal, likely more with all power and with all his preperation.

CrossverseCrisis said:
What's this supposed to mean?
I'm sayin although he might qualify for this tier, he can be less powerful. He lack proper control of his Super Form, which does enable him to be infinitely power full in the 3-D world, and possibly extend into being higher dimensional. I put him at 1-B in the past, but I see that as a major error on my part.

OMG.....High 3-A is this.

"High Universe level: Characters with an infinite degree of 3-D power, alternatively 4-D power that is less than universal in scale."

Back