• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, can we stop with this whole bullshit T-Series thing? Nobody ******* cares about T-Series Wiki, it says JBW: Crisis On Infinite Wikis, so stop trying to use it as an excuse to say one person beats the other.

As for me, Max easily takes this. He's matched Dark's shitposting before without using Mod powers.

Crabwhale said:
Ok, can we stop with this whole bullshit T-Series thing? Nobody ******* cares about T-Series Wiki, it says JBW: Crisis On Infinite Wikis, so stop trying to use it as an excuse to say one person beats the other.
The truth hurts.

One of the debate threads. Can't be ****** to remember which one.

Well Dark is a normal user in JBW he is only admin in T series wiki so I think it would take place in different wikis not just JBW

I just explained exactly why making the battle take place in another Wiki is bullshit, and yet you keep going.

Why do I even bother?

it's also called crisis on infinite wikis and the plot takes place across the whole internet, although i agree, nobody cares about t-series

Fine, let's explore the very nice scenario of what happens IF we allow T-Series Wiki here: Error would stomp everyone except for Ryukama and Copetan. The end, thanks for watching.

Like, what's the fun in that?

Crabwhale said:
Fine, let's explore the very nice scenario of what happens IF we allow T-Series Wiki here: Error would stomp everyone except for Ryukama and Copetan. The end, thanks for watching.
So by that logic I stomp everyone in my new Tails Doll wiki

And by that logic, I should stomp everyone here because of Godmodes Wiki.

SEE THE PROBLEM YET ?

Antvasima is only one of three Bureaucrats over on VS though.

Anywho, this has been derailed enough. I'm keeping my vote for Max.

..................................................................................................................................................

You Fucking People
You ******* People

MLPlover2011 said:
Well Dark is a normal user in JBW he is only admin in T series wiki so I think it would take place in different wikis not just JBW
It took place in different wikis in Dark vs Alex so you are right.

It took place in JBW, VSBW, BFDIW, and TSW

It took place in different wikis in Dark vs Alex so you are right.

It took place in JBW, VSBW, BFDIW, and TSW

Does it matter?

Orror is using T-Series as an excuse, so saying Dark is an Admin can ban Max from T-Series Dark and JBW Max would be saying all Creepypasta Fanfictions are Canon.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Orror is using T-Series as an excuse, so saying Dark is an Admin can ban Max from T-Series Dark and JBW Max would be saying all Creepypasta Fanfictions are Canon.
I actually vote for Max via being an admin from both wikis. TSW and JBW.

Crabwhale said:
Umm... we did a little bit in Episode where Public an d mah fite was going on but The rest of the fite wint into JBW. nothing happened in TSW until the episode of Dark vs Alex where it shifted mostly in TSW and JBW

I stomp.

I was the one that accidentally created The Paradox, created GmW and I am also the one that's a staff member here.

Max: 6 (Crabwhale, Christian, Yellow, Error, himself, and now me)

Dark: 1 (Goku)

Inconclusive: 1 (MLP)

Riiiiiiiight, I feel as if that's more than enough to count as definitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back