• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Max should have more specific powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a nitpicker, but Max currently doesn't have many powers listed besides time, dream, and reality warping.

While he obviously does have those, there are many more specific powers he demonstrates in the latter half of the movie that I feel should be acknowledged. I don't have access to the whole movie, so I'm just going to go off of the scenes where he releases the ocean, fights Minus, and general statements

Powers and Abilities: Reality Warping, Dream Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Superhuman Speed, Ice Manipulation/Heat Manipulation, Creation, Life Manipulation, Animal Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Power Bestowal, Weather Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Flight

Justifications

• Speeds across the planet's surface near-instantly (Superhuman Speed)
  • Instantly thaws a planetwide ocean (Ice/Heat Manip)
  • Created the planet Drool and its inhabitants (Creation/Life manip)
  • Summons and controls bubbles (idk, water manip?)
  • Summons and controls butterflies (Animal Manip)
  • Gave Lavagirl the power of light (Light manip)/Power bestowal)
  • Created storm subconsciously, produced a brainstorm against Minus (Weather manip)
  • His nightmares spread corrupting darkness (Darkness manip)
  • Caused Minus's head to swell with gas (Biology manip)
  • Created a pillar of stone to stand on (Earth manip)
  • Flew down to catch Minus (Flight)

It's been so long since I've seen this movie.

So I watched it again and kept an eye out for and saw what you listed. I do agree that his page should be updated.

Yes, but we need an admin to unlock it

I also forgot Tech manipulation (created the lavabike) and Superhuman Physical Characteristics (smashed a Plughound with his bare hands)

I suppose that this seems reasonable to add.

Okay. I will handle it. Tell me here when you are done.

Alright, the revision is complete. When I have access to the movie, I might try to post more specific feats, but I'm done for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back