• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy) VS Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dust Collector said:
Unless I'm forgetting something Link's precognition is dream based and useless in the heat of battle.
That was clairvoyance not precognition and yes the two are extremely different, than link could probaly takes this with his OHK with the One-Hit Obliterator

Wait what happened to both Link and Matt being Kilofoe

That was clairvoyance not precognition and yes the two are extremely different, than link could probaly takes this with his OHK with the One-Hit Obliterator

Funny

Matt has the same thing

Only it's every single attack

Tbf, it could take a bit. Dude legit spent time trying to decapitate a hydra until its death

Which means that while Matt can definitely kill him, Link might get a chance or two to resurrect

Link's can resurrect has many times he needs to, thanks to his ridiculous amount of fairies, resurrecting potions and mipha's grace thats just need to cool-down a bit and link's resurrection can't be negated so that won'twork on him all link's needs is to out smart matt wich he will since matt is prone to make rash decisions and then hit him once since matt can't auto resurrect.

>Link's resurrection can't be negated

Matt says "no resurrection unless it's at least decent Mid-Godly regen".

I can grant you that Link will stay down for a while

This thread Kia literally

"Link can time stop!"

"But Matt resists that"

"Link can ressurect!"

"But...Matt negates it"

"Link can just use Morality Manip"

If you bring up something that Link can do, but then just ignore it when it's brought up that it doesn't work and gets him killed, don't ignore it, because that's a point brought up in Matts favor that he can counter something Link will do in character

What do you mean "just ignore it" for the past horror iv been working my ass around with the limited amount of things link can do to win you are the ones who say link wont be able to whatever abilities i jave brought up against matt so of course im going to find other way for link to beat him i trust you guys enough when you say matt could just do this against that,so wouldn't it make sense to find other alternatives and im still waiting for you guys to tell me if matt can counter the morality thing and if link has limited resurrection he only has a few chance to kill matt that's why i said link would probably out smart him link just needs to hit him once and thats all since matt won't be able to resurrect.

You or Troflrce bring up something to be used against Matt and then never bring it up when I counteract , that's what I mean

I've stated since the start that Link will most likely win via Triforce/information analysis, with timestop being an another possible solution along with his resurrection. Btw, from what I understood it takes a while for Matt to negate resurrection?

I've said it multiple times

Time Stop is worthless and abd using information analysis gets him struck by an attack long before he can reliably choose something Matt resists and use it.

Matt needs a gesture to negate resurrection.

It could simply take a few kills before he decides that he doesn't want to continue the battle anymore

Ah ok But still you didn't even go in details how he counter acts them at first you just said matt can stop this and that's all until a few moments ago when you finaly decided to say how he can also morality manip still stands i left a description up explaining how link could use it.

And i dont know for triforce bit thx for explaining.

Gargoyle One said:
I've said it multiple times

Time Stop is worthless and abd using information analysis gets him struck by an attack long before he can reliably choose something Matt resists and use it.
Except that Link uses information analysis in several battles but he's strangely never hit... also, nothing stops Fi from simply yelling him to use the Triforce (which is thought based so it doesn't really take all that time) or Link just... dodging? Unless Matt leads with AoE

Kaltias said:
Matt lacks AoE, but most of his attacks spawn near/beneath the opponent
Link will be able to doge it since he's used to foes using tacticts like that and thx to is Extrasensory perception he wont get hit. So link use morality matt starts doubting himself and question himself why he's fighting a good guy like link for no reason link coax him in becoming friends. But then link use OHK and this victory will go down in history in the top 10 anime betreyal.

Fin

AshenCrow777 said:
Kaltias said:
Matt lacks AoE, but most of his attacks spawn near/beneath the opponent
Link will be able to doge it since he's used to foes using tacticts like that and thx to is Extrasensory perception he wont get hit. So link use morality matt starts doubting himself and question himself why he's fighting a good guy like link for no reason link coax him in becoming friends. But then link use OHK and this victory will go down in history in the top 10 anime betreyal.

Fin
Dodosuke
this thread become more and more funny

Fin

Dodosuke
this thread become more and more funny

I know right

Look matt could one shot link until he doesn't resurrect anymore or link catches him off guard and kills by either using the power of the four swords and the other link's has baits and then moves in for the kill and all the links can auto resurrect so im pretty sure matt could get overun since he wont be able to come back to like so all that link needs is just one hit and its over thats it.

Worse case scenario they both kill each other. And this goes inconclusive why you ask its simple really ap advantage wont stop link no matter what and he's has over thousands of year of experience in fighting thanks to is reincarnation cycle all he need is one chance to win it or make it even so no one can win

Matt FRA. Link doesn't open with Triforce, and if Matt gets a single hit in, Link is most likely dead (or just dying, which isn't much better).

Voting Link.

If he leads with Triforce, Matt's dead. If he leads with information analisys, he dodges with extrasensory perception (Remember that Link could use this ability in the heat of the battle with no problem whatsoever) and then uses the TF. The TF is thought based by the way.

There's quite a few things that are being misconstrued.

Firstly, Link's first option is to exploit weaknesses, but before that happens, he'd either use the Master Sword/Hylian Shield or his Bow, and his current leading arrow is the Ancient Arrow, the existence erasing thing.

Second, the damage reduction. Not only is it much greater than 70% (that comes from one item and even then, it's 75%), Link has five layers of straight up invulnerability and a ring that minimizes any damage. Pure AP will not screw him over. It's a 29x difference, not a Cloud level difference. Not to mention that one of those layers renders him intangible to beings with non-physical interaction.

Link doesn't have morality manipulation.

Keep in mind the initial distance. While that gives more than enough leeway for Matt to attack, it gives Link more than enough time to scan.

TL;DR: Always come to Cal before you vote on a Link thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back