• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matrix Upgrades this time?

Woah! Island level busting and MHS Neo and Smith!? Damn, i didn't know they were that op.

I wonder how would Po would have handled Neo if this was literally legit(Deviantart Death Battle reference, Petual lol).

Well, it's currently being disputed and re-looked at, so it might turn out to be a bit less than this. Just keep it on the radar, no matter how you slice it it's definitely an upgrade for them both.

I think this is absurd. If it was island level all the city would have been vaporized. Buildings took no camage. If the rain drops were moving That fast they would have destroyed buildings at the very least.

I agree with PancakeExterminator that it intuitively sounds rather unreasonable.

Or like how Cloud was given an entire movie to showcase his powers- the best he seemed to do was chop apart steel and concrete. You get what I mean...

Well, never mind then. If the calculation is accepted, I have no problem with it.

The calc is still bunk regarding the actual energy as I pointed out in the comments section though

Kiddo overestimated the mass of water a good deal (though someone's free to link me to weather figures on total mass of rain fall in a given area that would support his absurd numbers)

Can't/won't comment on anything else, I didn't really look at the rest

Okay. Thank you for the information. The current calculation won't be accepted then.

Alright. Well unless there's is a legit calc that could upgrade the Matrix verse elsewhere, this won't be accepted then.

@Chaos It's more like he had the density of the water to the air at a much too high percentage, I'm doing some research and trying to figure a better value. I'll prolly redo the calc myself sometime, last I did a rough draft of it it came out as... either High 7-B or Low 7-A, I forget.

Why not just use airburst? Shockwave is a shockwave and all.

I mean, more power to you if you can actually find figures on rainfall specific enough for the needs of this feat, but I'm doubtful they exist *shrugs*

Chaos is right and I have been meaning to recalc it, just never really bothered TBH. I can do the airburst later I guess.... along with revising Bahamut Fury's speed

You can post it as a blog here if you wish. That would probably make things simpler.

I'll get to it when I can, guys; unfortunately, upcoming finals means I'll have to abstain at least somewhat from the internet in favor of studying. Sorry for the relative lack of activity.

Back