• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

matchups concerning hxh and nen baptism

does a character need resistance to fear death paralisis manip etc just to fight a experienced nen user? ive already seen ichigo beating goku on here due to reitsu soul crush gg but can gon beat him to via nen baptism????

Yeah they do. A Goku vs Gon thread I saw was deemed a stomp for Gon. Even though Goku had a massive AP advantage, Gon yeeted him with Nen hax.

looks like deku vs gon fights cant happen now because of this smh or all might meruem

Nen Crush is crap, but what can we do about it. It's fully canon.

Also, to avoid Nen Crush you can just have mind-hax resistance. Death-hax rarely happens. Reiatsu Crush is different case because it's pure passive soul-hax that just vaporizes your soul. (Though there are soul-less guys in fiction of course)

Are the two ALWAYS linked? When meruem aged wolfin it was because his aura made him scared that didnt have anything to do with his mind

That's a valid point I was kinda shocked when I got on here it saw it being used as a gg method I never really got behind it

Back