• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matches you wish you could make. Continued.

Just like the thread before this one.

What are VS matches you wish you could make, but can't due to an AP or Hax diffirential?

I really wish I could continue Akame vs Master Chief. But due to AGK upgrades......

They have a lot more in common then it may seem.

Both were taken from their famlies when they were 6-7.(Guesstimating Akame was this old)

Both were put through a selection process that weeded the weaker out.(Albeit MC's was unintentinal)

Both went through hellish training/augmentations to become what they are.

Both were orgininally bred to crush rebellions and execute covert ops.

Both have killed "countless" people.

Both lost most of the people they grew up with.

Both defected from their superiors.(MC in Halo 5 kinda did this)

Both have been betrayed by the one closest to them. (MC, Cortana in Halo 5. Akame, Kurome to a degree)

Both somehow managed to beat an OP foe that should've crushed them if not for plot reasons. (MC and The Didact. Akame and Esdeath)

Both are Cold and Stoic badasses.

There's more, but I think this is enough.

I Vs any user from the wiki in a card fight:

We both get some weapons and chars from the site, 1Y of Prep, Zer-0 knowledge.

Speed Unequal.

If it's possible to place things that aren't usable because their verses/ they aren't listed, I guess

Xadhoom VS Moldrock

Elsewere,

Pikachu VS Carter Kane.

Back