• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matches that you want but can't have

I really think we should get on that downgrade.

Didn't we all agree to that downgrade? I mean... if the feat was re-calc'd... then 8-A JoJoverse doesn't have much of a base to stand on.

Ha. Ha. Stand on.

I wanna say Over-1 at max capabilities versus max game-canon Sonic but I'm still fishy due to the speed difference. If it was equalized, I still don't know. Ideas by any chance?

Sportacus VS Wii Fit Trainer

I actually do have that matchup right now but unfortunately nobody wants to discuss things in-depth.

There's so much more from both characters that could be brought up into discussion than what's going on in the thread currently...

Tears.

Over-1 said:
I wanna say Over-1 at max capabilities versus max game-canon Sonic but I'm still fishy due to the speed difference. If it was equalized, I still don't know. Ideas by any chance?
If it was speed equalized it'd be a haxstomp

Okay just got back from some stuff. I think i'll put out mines of what matches i'd like but can't because reasons. Most or all of them are gonna be Masada-related tho.

1) Reinhard Heydrich vs Yhwach: Is quite honestly the best match one could ever be done with on and loads and loads of hax each have and are known for.

2) Reinhard Heydrich vs Sora: A Masadaverse vs Kingdom Hearts crossover match would be ******* awesome. Especially one between the Golden Beast himself against the Keyblade of Light Sora. ^_^

3) Kaziklu Bey vs Kazliklu Bey: Vampires.....'nuff said.

4) Ren Fuji vs Sora/Xehanort: Protag of DI vs Protag of KH or Antag of KH would be an interesting thought.

5) Hadou/Gudou Gods vs any other gods of Tier 2 (specifically anyone of 2-A, give or take): Apparently these guys without using the Tier System here at least would be like multiversal level or something. Which would have been super awesome to have matches with them here against those like from Digimon, Chaos King, Devil Homura/Godoka, Anti-Moniter, Asriel, Bill Cipher, the SMT Gods if that's even possible by any chance, and whoever else of 2-A. But sadly, all gods of Masada had to be 1-A.....where fights there are not only discouraged, but people in them suck at making actual and interesting votes on who'd win if it involves the gods of them and whoever they are facing......i pity the Hadou and Gudou Gods here.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I really think we should get on that downgrade.
Didn't we all agree to that downgrade? I mean... if the feat was re-calc'd... then 8-A JoJoverse doesn't have much of a base to stand on.

Ha. Ha. Stand on.
You can make a about it

Although, this is kind of off topic here...

One of Bobobos transformations was going to "calmly destroy the universe before noon" or something like that. To be that's only 3-A and not Low 2-C..

Back