• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-up Request Thread 3

You already know answers of these questions don't you? I already told why being infinitely stronger than Low 2-C wouldn't get a character any higher than Low 2-C. Beerus and Champa are exceptions because they are half of 2-C. They have 2-C feat together. A regular Low 2-C would not have that.

The gap between Low 2-C and 2-C vs 2-C, 2-B, and 2-A is massively different. Low 2-C acts more of a stepping stone between High 3-A and 2-C than anything else - 2-C proves you can cross the fourth dimensional axis completely with your attacks, Low 2-C does not.

Moritzva said:
The gap between Low 2-C and 2-C vs 2-C, 2-B, and 2-A is massively different. Low 2-C acts more of a stepping stone between High 3-A and 2-C than anything else - 2-C proves you can cross the fourth dimensional axis completely with your attacks, Low 2-C does not.
Well, technically yes. Low 2-C is destroying a universe which is larger than a infinite 3-D space. 2-C is just destroying a universe and it's space-time continuum.

Senna and Zep The logic is faulty. You are saying, they together have a 2-C feat, but they themselves are not rated as 2-C despite the fact. So you are indirectly saying half of 2-C is Low 2-C, which would say multipliers are a thing, But combined strength means 2x, Whis must be stronger than 2x of them, therefore, 2-C. It just does not work. That is incredibly flawed, but i already knew that. Like that doesn't work at all.

You're right about that. I also don't agree with Beerus and Champa being Low 2-C for having half of 2-C feat and think something is iffy about it. But they were accepted in VSBW and that's why they are Low 2-C. Multipliers would only apply to them because they have 2-C feat together.

Which is, awkward. I agree with that.

Galyan probably stomps because Exterminatore has no way to get past that resurrection of his and he even resists death manipulation.

Tiers don't really mattter much against Flurry, unless it's higher-d stuff

You can put them on matches if you want

Optionally you can go to my wall and pick a character as opponent

Caleb just got an insane buff and is now able to punch people's souls out of their bodies, completely erase them with poison, and Delete their memory via punching them.

His punches are also AoE

Back