• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-up Request Thread 3

Low 1-C Boon of The Flood.

Unfortunately, I doubt that's enough, especially if he can't bypass the barrier.

Unfortunately, none from me.

If any haxxy fellows or 5-Cs want to go, I've got people.

Or anyone within High 6-C, High 6-B, or 6-A.

Unfortunately, I do not know the characters involved that well to vote without prior arguments.

How smurfy is Galyan, if at all?

On one hand I have a match, on the other hand I'm not sure if it's a good idea.

They're 5-C.

Raleigh should definitely fight some Tier 3s.

Pretty smurfy. Not 1-A.

Want to make a match then?

You can choose. (Immeasurable combat speeds, but only MFTL+ attack speeds, seems off imo.)

Massively FTL+ is for her movement speed and Immeasurable for being able to react and tag avatars of higher-dimensional beings such as Mukafasu, who have Immeasurable speed as time is meaningless to them

Right, but to be able to move your speed at immeasurable speeds makes no sense if you still walk at MFTL speeds. It's like abiding by two contradictory systems at once.

Her Immeasurable reactions are for being able to react to those with Immeasurable speed.

She herself doesn't move at that speed, but can react to those who do.

it's no different than Immobile with Massively FTL+ reactions tbh

If it was thought speed, I'd get it.

...how many Immobiles with MFTL+ reactions have you seen?

I saw an Immobile with Massively FTL combat speed om VSBW, same thing pretty much

I should probably word it better, she doesn't attack at that speed, she just reacts to those who do

Odd. Do link to me if you see it.

Regardless, Speed Equal with Amps restricted seems fitting.

It's Bug-Eaten from JoJo. Immobile with Massively FTL combat speed

Bug-Eaten itself is below average human with Massively FTL reactions, just like many other JoJo characters you probably know them

Yeah. Speed equalized is fine

Sure, make whichever you think is best.