• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match for a Mage

Frost Lich Jaina has all the abilities up to the "Knight of the Frozen Throne" expansion. You can limit otherwise limit the abilities up to a certain expansion (tabber) or year (Mammoth, Kraken etc).

To be honest, maybe Noah has a shot at this. In his arc, the main enemy is essentially a mage, so it thematically fits: Weaponry vs Magic.

There would be things that need to be restricted for the Mage however, such as Planet level and above durability being restricted, Northrend being restricted, and the Frozen Throne Room being restricted. But, other than those, that's about it.

I can't restrict the durability of a character. I can limit the amount of powers that the Mage has. Is there a specific tabber that you would want to limit to?

You can select a tabber before "Knights of the Frozen Throne" where the Mage can't transform into FLJ. The Mage doesn't have the Potion of Vitality till the Dungeon Run either.

Hm, I don't think Noah's getting past that durability any time soon. To be honest I'm leaning more towards letting Omen handle this. You can choose between his pre-injury or post-injury base to fight FLJ, since both keys have their ups and downs which makes it balanced (Though I think post-injury would actually have more of a chance). Omen won't have the Dragon Katana or the Infinity Alpha God Blade to make it more fair.

Okay, is there an expansion (tabber) you want to limit? From Knights of the Frozen Throne - Dungeon Run?

Hm, I would like to restrict Northrend (Omnipresence) and the Frozen Throne room (Immune to 3-D damage), but other than those, I don't think we have to limit any tabs.

Okay. The Mage has 5-A durability with the Dungeon Run tabber, so, Kobalds and Catacombs tabber? The Frozen Throne is in Northrend so I'll restrict all of Northrend.

Wanna RP the start of the fight?

Kobalds and Catacombs tabber sounds good, and I'm not really in the mood to RP right now, soo it's fine.