• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masters Of Their Weapons: Jax (LoL) vs Assassin (Fate/Stay Night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The Grandmaster at Arms

vs

The Serene Samurai

Rules:

• Post-Retcon Jax.
  • Jax only has his lamppost with him.
  • In-character & win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • Speed equalized.
  • Both have basic knowledge of eachother (For instance: Jax knows that Assassin's an extremely good swordsman, whereas Assassin knows that Jax is an extremely good fighter in general).
  • If the match is tipped in Assassin's favor because of precog or Tsubame-Gaeshi, then Jax is allowed to use a real weapon, know of Tsubame-Gaeshi, and have all of the items on his profile, but if it's relatively even, then we won't need to use this rule (We can also change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair).
  • The match takes place on the
    Ryuudou temple entrance
    Ryuudou Temple steps:

Situation (Optional):

A presence drew near in the dark of night. One cloaked completely in purple, holding a lamppost no regular human could hope to wield...

...But this man was no human.

The sound of his footsteps slowly drew up to the temple steps, awaiting the challenge he heard of. It is rumored that not even ancient warriors of old could not best this man- no, spirit, in battle, and this statement has only sparked the cloaked man's interest.

At the top of the steps to the temple stood his challenge, wielding an unwieldy blade. He looked down upon the cloaked man with a smile, hearing about him as well. One of the best duelists from another world he heard, and tonight he sha'll see if this is true.

Both readied their weapons, and dashed towards eachother, lighting up the darkened night with sparks...

Music:

Neutral Battle Music

Jax's Battle Music

Assassin's Battle Music

Score:

Jax: 0

Assassin: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Jax LoL
Assassin Fate

Coolest....Matchup....Ever.....

This is VERY close, but I'm going to have to the slight edge to Assassin, his skill with a blade was enough to almost immediately surpass Saber despite the latter holding an advantage in every way.

Without precog he has no way of dodging concealed sword or the NP, VERY CLOSE, but Assassin has my vote.

Loathe as I am to not pick the cancer of my time playing LoL, I'm gonna have to say Assassin takes this one. Considering this is them in-character, both will try to draw it out as much as they can to fully enjoy a bout between masters.

What will finish the battle however, is how Jax refuses to use a weapon other than his lamp post, and Assassin was canonically annoyed that Saber doesn't want to reveal her sword and fight at her best.

Assassin takes it with Tsubame Gaeshi, which I don't see Jax as he won't expect an attack so ridiculous that it broke the rules of reality.

0 - 2 - 0.

If we add in the 6th rule, how would the match turn out?

We know literally nothing of Jax with a real weapon other than his supposed WTFHAXXORN00BPWNZ status.

WeeklyBattles said:
Would Tsubame Genshi work right considering theyre fighting on a staircase?
Consider Kojirou accounted for this when battling with Saber, I'd say yes.

But if Jax has knowledge on the technique, he may force a fight on uneven ground.

They're both eager for a fight and would likely wait each other out, but considering Jax's refusal to use a real weapon, Assassin will just walk to a flat area in annoyance and hit him there.

One things for sure, this fight will end with two satisfied men holding a great deal of respect towards one another.

^^^ Agree with that. Also who are you guys voting for, @Weekly & @Scarlet?

(This counts as a bump)

Yeah i gotta give it to Assassin in a close fight for the reasons above.

Also, i kinda wanna see what would happen if Jax managed to get a hold of Monohoshi Zao...

Gargoyle One said:
May you elaborate on this status?
"Imagine if I have a real weapon?" - Jax

That's pretty much it. He's supposedly above and beyond every other champion of his time, including iirc, Renekton and Nasus, which is why he was Country level in the first place... AND THIS WAS WITHOUT A REAL WEAPON, . Problem being, this is from his old lore, and his new one makes no mention or even hint of how good he is.

No more meme god skill, just that he holds back a lot and still troll-stomped against what is hinted to be Garen.

@Gemmy He's acually just above Anivia now that Nasus and Renek got nerfed to 7-B, but yeah, he was still that powerful while holding back and using a lamp as a weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back