• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Master Hand can control the Universe and actually has an impact on it if he dies. Whis does not. However, if the Universe ceased, I'm still pretty sure Whis would have some way of surviving it due to his durability. I say this because he wasn't worried in the slightest by Beerus and Goku's punches clashing. He's also at least 50% more durable than Beerus (who has Universal durability), which really says a lot.

The hand may be a reality warper, but he is a physical entity. I also fail to see why, since he's a physical entity, Whis couldn't just imprison him in some obscure dimension in another Universe. Plus, if the profile is accurate and his speed REALLY IS Supersonic, Whis would see anything he does from a mile away, including any attempt to warp the universe or reality. Even if he does, Whis has the ability to turn back time (before time/space gets destroyed, that is).

Whis.

The speed I'm pretty sure is wrong on MH's profile, he is able to react to and keep up with the Smash Bros Characters, who in the Smash Canon specifically showed speeds in Subspace Emissary I believe of Mach 47 for Yoshi, and Sonic is a lot faster, so Master Hand should probably be at least Mach 50-100, or High Hypersonic I believe. Still nowhere near Whis, but higher than Supersonic.

Alright so it's clear Master Hand's a glass canon who would look frozen to Whis. Should Master Hand be added to victories, then?

LegendsVII said:
Alright so it's clear Master Hand's a glass canon who would look frozen to Whis. Should Master Hand be added to victories, then?
I don't think so, Whis got nerfed bad in speed and it's a huge mismatch

Where do people even get this idea that Master Hand is a glass canon? It's ridiculous. The only proof toward it is the outlier/PIS of Actual Kirby beating him

Even if both are 3- A, The durability and very low Master Hand , Multi -City Block Level , how? Whis would come out of this without scratches !!! Even though he Reality Warping , whis could foresee any Master Hand attack jokingly gave time whis shit , train Beerus and back to prevent the Master Hand to do anything , I think Master Hand should be weaker , just because you have control over reality , spare me , in my opinion : whis wins very easily ! !! Look how he's SuperSonic !!!

Faisal Shourov said:
LegendsVII said:
I don't think so, Whis got nerfed bad in speed and it's a huge mismatch
You just agreed with me, lol. Whis > Master Hand.

I honestly think the duribility is ridiculously wrong. The only reason you are able to win is because you are the player, but even your character can die to him if you are terrible at the game. And on max difficultly some hard-core players find it difficult. That's why his defense make no sense. I wholeheartedly disagree with his stats.

Whis has no chance against Master Hand, due to Master Hands reality warping. Master Hand simply erases Whis from existence.

SPEED IS EQUALIZED.

With Equalized, Master Hand wipes him from existence.

Without Equalized, it's a huge mismatch until we re-work Master Hand's durability.

Aparajita said:
SPEED IS EQUALIZED.

Without Equalized, it's a huge mismatch until we re-work Master Hand's durability.
I'm going to assume that you saw his stats just now, Aparajita? Cause Azzy made a thread about and just earlier, he made the changes that was discussed there.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Aparajita said:
SPEED IS EQUALIZED.

I'm going to assume that you saw his stats just now, Aparajita? Cause Azzy made a thread about and just earlier, he made the changes that was discussed there.
Oh, well. I can't get anything right.

Master Hand's upgrade makes this thread no longer in Whis' favor, or at least not on a stompy level. The debate continues.

Whis won because everyone was arguing speedblitz while speed was equalized. And Master Hand got an upgrade, so no one-shot for Whis.

Has Master Hand every actually used any HAX in combat? I've fought him many times in Smash and I don't remember him warping Space, Time, or doing any HAX in general, just attacking me. I'm sure the way he fights you in Smash is gonna be how he fights Whis, without HAX.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Has Master Hand every actually used any HAX in combat? I've fought him many times in Smash and I don't remember him warping Space, Time, or doing any HAX in general, just attacking me. I'm sure the way he fights you in Smash is gonna be how he fights Whis, without HAX.
Maybe game mechanics?

^^^ It's generally his way of fighting, he does no HAXy things in combat, even in cutscenes I see no HAX with this character (other than him creating the Smash Bros universe, which I'm sure doesn't qualify as HAX, correct me if I'm wrong). Master Hand more than likely won't use any HAX against Whis. Whis has this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back