• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Hand and the "Real World"

What tier would being inbetween the 3rd and 4th dimensions be?

Edit: This question has been answered but now there's the discussion of what Master Hand even is, what the Smash!Real World is, etc...

Ah. What would the minimum be? Would it be At Least High 3-A since your superior to any 3-D being?

A being with "3-5 dimension" is unquantifiable, and not really something that can be placed in the tiering system. So Unknown.

Alright. More specifically I'm talking about a character that's the link between the universe the fiction takes place in and the "Real" world (Yes, it's Master Hand). Nothing implies Master Hand is a portal or something like that, so does that imply their 4D?

Being the link sounds like a metaphor to say that he's behind the two worlds having a connection.

Yeah, there isn't such a thing like a dimension between Xth anf Yth, you either are in one, or you don't. Other thing is that the character comes from the Primal Void (from where stuff like dimension do not exist), however, that's pretty situational and depends of the verse.

There's characters that can shift to another dimension, but that is hax.

Seeing the fictional world as, well, fiction. Also should I change this to be named the same thing as the current topic? "Master Hand and the 'Real' World" or something like that?

Except for the fact that the Smash guys in the real world are toys, not lower-dimensional beings.

To me, it seems like it's the same case with the Lego movie.

Dimensions are axis of movement. You can't have three dimensions and a half.

The universe is 3-D, the timeline is 4-D. There isn't something in between

Well then Master Hand is Low 2-C again (By again I mean he's about to be nerfed to 3-B and this would stop that) by seeing Smash!Arceus as a toy.

Back