• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Chief vs Deathstroke

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
A battle of gun-toting super soldiers. Simple enough.

Master Chief
4173673-deathstroke-super-1-

Battle starts with each at a distance of 100 feet away, in some random Fallout-type ruined city. All equipment available. Who wins?

DarkSchneiderKing said:
Deathstroke blitzes
Death stroke doesn't have the feats to keep up with mftl reflexes chief man. Don't even say he took down the justice league. That was with all the prep of Dr doom

Depends, altough that I'd say that Master Chief will probably win with MJOLNIR Armor, Bubble Shields and HAVOK Tactical Nuclear Weapon.

Never. This guy is honestly trolling from the looks of it...

First of all. Forerunner weapons=lightspeed Spartan laser. Fastest weapon in halo at the moment. Can be dodged. Has been dodged. WILL BE DODGED.

Goodguysauron11 said:
First of all. Forerunner weapons=lightspeed Spartan laser. Fastest weapon in halo at the moment. Can be dodged. Has been dodged. WILL BE DODGED.
Proof of lightspeed?

Lasers are heavily abused in fiction. They need to explicitly be shown/stated as FTL to be considered FTL.

Seriously though Azathoth already warned you, so I will give you one final warning: If you don't drop the unmotivated claims, I will drop the banhammer.

They're not unmotivated. Holy crap. Do you not understand? Have you read halo books? Not likely if you are denying this. Actually look at the speeds of forerunner weapons and the Spartan laser. Forerunner weapons are just light. Spartan laser is the same. It reverse engineers the forerunner tech and improves it like they did with the covenant shields. If you honestly are going to ignore numbers and statements then ban me. I'd rather not be apart of something as ridiculous as that

1) Scans? Links? Anything???

2) Watch the language

3) I won't ban you because we're ignoring "facts." I will ban you if you continue claiming unmotivated stats about characters that are clearly false.

I blocked him this is like 3 threads where he was using this type of behavior which none of us have time for

Back