• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive One Piece Profiles Revision Part 1 - Strawhats

It makes sense to me, Zoro was already able to leave Monet paralyzed with fear just by making eye contact with her.

Rei Rubro said:
It makes sense to me, Zoro was already able to leave Monet paralyzed with fear just by making eye contact with her.
That's not quite the same thing. She was scared because she thought Zoro was about to cut her in half - not because of his aura.

Damage3245 said:
Rei Rubro said:
That's not quite the same thing. She was scared because she thought Zoro was about to cut her in half - not because of his aura.
Maybe it´s corret but, she was scared even before Zoro ran towards her, maybe it could be by his aura.

Monet faced Luffy who's stronger than Zoro and has Haki aswell and she wasn't scared of Luffy.

Monet and Luffy did fight (briefly) but he only used Gear 2 + Haki IIRC, and he couldn't break through her snow barriers in one hit.

1997KD said:
Did they fight?
Are you talking about Zoro?

Her fight with Zoro can't be considered a fight. Zoro appears, gives epic speech about wild beast and went on the offensive. Monet was very scared shitless from Zoro's badassery to the point that when Zoro cut her with a non-Haki attack, she was unable to reform her body properly, barely managing to get one half of her body to fight due to fear hindering the regenerating property of her Logia prowess.

That's why I said faced instead of fought. Anyway Monet knew about Luffy's Haki and power. She watched the earlier fight between Caesar and Luffy.

Now that I think of it, shouldn't a lack of concentration be a weakness added to all Logia users since fear can hinder the regenerative property of Logia

Not sure, tbh. Fear isn't always the reason.

Enel was kicked by Luffy because he lost his focus and Luffy naturally circumvents his intangibility. Crocodile lost his focus sometimes and even then he was intangible.

The intangibility is bounded to the body reflex actually.

Yeah, Monet was scared because Zoro cut her in half so easily, and it dawned upon her that she could have died just like that if he had bothered to use Haki.

Standuser081 said:
No, I mean the part where he foresaw that his arms were gonna get cut off while attacking Mihawk.
There's no official confirmation one way or the other, but I personally think he was using Kenbunshoku Haki subconsciously for that.

Luffy didn't have full control over his Haki pre-timskip. He didn't even know what it was.

Since the profile changes haven't started yet, I wanted to suggest more abilities for Sanji and Robin.

Sanji

Genius Intelligence

For his abilities as a chef and also as a brilliant tactician.

-Fooled Crocodile into thinking he was Mr. 3 at Little Garden and pretended that Mr. 3 had killed the Straw Hats.

-In Alabasta, he played the part of 'Mr. Prince' and lured Crocodile away from the Straw Hats he captured so he could break into Rain Dinners to free them.

-When he and Usopp snuck aboard the Ark Makim to save Nami, Sanji destroyed the main engine.

-In Enies Lobby, while the other Straw Hats and Franky were fighting the 200 marines, he wandered off to shut the Gates of Justice, which would help the Straw Hats in their escape from Enies Lobby.

Robin

Vehicular Mastery

Robin has adeptly piloted both the Shark Submarine (Ch. 490) and the Mini Merry II (Ch. 655). During a little chat with Zoro (in Ch. 239), Robin hints at her sailing experience while she was on the run from the Government.

I don't think that's enough to justify Sanji as a Genius. It just means he's more strategic than most fighters.

Yeah, Gifted fits better than Genius at least outside the kitchen.

About Robin Vehicular Mastery I want to point out that she drove a ship in Whiskey Peak and the giant turtle in Arabasta. Adding that to the Dock System Vehicles and it's pretty clear she knows how to drive.

Actually, I wasn't trying to suggest that Sanji's a genius as a whole. Just that he's one when it only comes to cooking and coming up with strategies.

@Calaca Remember the other day I discussed with you in the East Blue to Enies Lobby Revision Thread about Robin's Small City level AP explanation and her Hypersonic speed needing changing? Would you make the changes when you edit her page?

Those things are related to the other thread and as such should be edited when that discussion comes to a conclusion because we need to discuss about that.

I think the only bit I objected to was Zoro having Fear-Inducing Aura?

Were there any other new suggestions put forwards?

Urashima's statement and Kaku's fight.

But eight now I'm asking about the model suggested above. I'll research the rest of the things that aren't accepted.

Which model? Forgive me for being blind, but can you link me directly to what you want me to accept in the thread if it is in a comment?

Back