• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Naruto upgrade

Naruto should be upgraded to High 1-A due to this 100% honest and reliable photo. Obviously Sasuke should scale from this. And please no down playing haters :c

050fb8862e25cd123661b2d465c84fc0a81f6d

Unite My Rice said:
>Strongest
>1-A

Mods pls lock this.
>Obvious joke

>Fun and Games Board

Unite pls calm down ovo

Well I don't like Naruto so you know I'm against this, we should however upgrade Ichiraku to Tier 0, that actually makes sense OvO.

BB's name only has two letters

Naruto has six litters in his name

Therefore Naruto is 6x times stronger than BB and has more authority since his name is longer

Naruto stomp

Knightofannihilation666 said:

Therefore Naruto is 6x times stronger than BB and has more authority since his name is longer

Naruto stomp
by using that logic, composite tree is 2.1 times stronger than Naruto and 13 times stronger than BB and has 1555570 times more authority,

Naruto stomp
But Team Seven has 3 squad members 6-3 is 3

Naruto illuminati confirmed Upgrade to 0-B

High 1-A? downplay... he should be negative zero via fanbase powerups, this including other HST protagonist as well...

Negative zero? The one downplaying is you

Naruto along with the rest of the HST protagonists should be at least high -0000000000

I've dealt with so many Naruto threads that I was triggered and came to investigate as soon as I read the title.

Geez you guys are great at making me react to things.

6/2=3

A sharingan has 3 tomoes.

Naruto has 3 whisker marks on each cheek.

BB has 3 times the size of a normal woman's chest.

There are 3 franchises in the HST.

The HST has 3 letters.

Sword Art Online has 3 words, and 3 male gaze focal points; Asuna's legs, Leafa's chest, Sinon's ass.

I have 3 minutes break to type this.

My browser crashed 3 times in 3 hours.

A triangle has 3 sides.

Illuminati confirmed.

Sharingan illuminati

Reppuzan said:
I've dealt with so many Naruto threads that I was triggered and came to investigate as soon as I read the title.

Geez you guys are great at making me react to things.

╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe ╠Ât╠Âi╠Ât╠Âl╠Âe ╠Ât╠Âo╠Ât╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠Ân'╠Ât ╠Âb╠Âa╠Âi╠Ât ovo

Inb4 someone actually goes along with this un ironically

@Gemmy I have a feeling you gave yourself a headache by typing that lmao

Back