• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Digimon Revision: Higher Dimensional Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sealed Zeed should probably be above NEO and Yggdrasil, but just to be safe "At least 2-A, likely High 2-A" seems fine for now.

@Cross Well this Zeed wasn't THE Zeed we all know. It was a much weaker Jogress of one.

Wasn't it implied that Zeed was not unsealed though and still managed to overpower everyone and still be a threat to the entire franchise reality? If he was unsealed he would have destroyed everything which was not the case. If that's the case... some changes need to be made there. I mean... is there anyone who you guys can say that overpower a sealed Zeed?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
May or may not be important, but rewatching a LP of the last quarter of CS, I noticed that Suedo states that all of Yggdrasil's functions have been almost entirely suppressed and its system has hit an overflow. This ties into Omnimon mentioning being unable to hear Yggdrasil's "voice" after the Eaters take it over.
Yuugo also states that he was actively suppressing the Eaters' activity while he was merged with their network, and then comments on how they've become "weak" after blocking an attack from Suedo-infused Mother Eater.

Because of this, I am unsure if the ME should scale to Yggdrasil's full capability, as the Eater's were specifically said to have infected it like a virus or Trojan program, and that its functions were suppressed while the Eaters were in control, and that Yggdrasil seems to fully recover and convert the Eaters to their original forms after Suedo willingly lets go of control for the sake of his test.
Quoting myself because I don't know if anyone actually saw this.

Question, why Some Digimons are not 12/18/22/24-D or more? like Yggdrasil 7D6 in Decode? and the Drop of this Higher Dimension Fruits are not related that exist Beings on this level of existence (Royal Knights, Demons Lords, Holy Beats and others? is a question/doubt

@Dark

Quartzmon would probably scale up to DarknessBagramon, as they needed his power to defeat him, but at the same time he would probably be weaker since the Brave Snatcher only had a portion of DarknessBagramon's remaining power (along with the power of the protagonists of the previous series, but that's something else entirely).

At least 2-A, possibly Low 1-C might work (Affected "All Worlds", referring to an infinite number of universes, required the Brave Snatcher, which is DarknessBagramon's remaining power condensed into a weapon, to defeat, and temporarily repelled its power. However, it was subsequently defeated with a single blow afterwards)

Edit: By the way, Dark, what do you think of Azzy's statement on Yggdrasil's impaired function? I'm just not sure if the Eaters are using it or if it's completely suppressed.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
sry for my bad english.

1. ┬┐Why are some Digimons are not Higher Dimensions beings? like Yggdrasil 7D6, the Royal Knights, Demon Lords, Holy Beast, and others?

2. ┬┐The Fruits Drops (6/12/22/24/etc-D) are Truly Higher Dimencional Objets or not? can interact normaly whit Lower Beings?

3. ┬┐exist Beings in the INifnite Mountain? and this beings are Higher Being or not?

is a Question and a Doubt

1) We decided that they wouldn't legit scale as of now since Lucemon and Zeed are just so far above them.

2) They likely are, but it is very vague (They are actually not fruits but realities.) So we will wait for further confirmation. Thus we really didn't use them.

3) Yes, but existing in a higher dimension doesn't make you higher dimensional last I checked.

Reppuzan said:
Edit: By the way, Dark, what do you think of Azzy's statement on Yggdrasil's impaired function? I'm just not sure if the Eaters are using it or if it's completely suppressed.
If it helps, these are some of the quotes I'm referring to.

1:

"How can this be? King Drasil himself has been completely overtaken and has been fully corrupted!" - Omnimon

"I'm just barely able to hold him back. As expected, the original functions of King Drasil are being almost entirely suppressed. All the Eaters we sent back have incorporated programs that just send out junk data over and over. Even King Drasil's calculation functions have hit a temporary overflow as a result." - Suedo

2:

"Activity is being suppressed by a large number of Eaters. Movement seems to be greatly restricted. Their fighting strength is an unknown quantity. But 'unknown' means we compare favorably for now." - Alphamon

3:

"I was fully absorbed, imprisoned by them, and I became part of their shared data network. One of my roles was to suppress their activity." - Yuugo

4:

"King Drasil would join forces to create a perfect world beyond even our Digital World." - Alphamon before the battle

5:

"Whoa... Whoa! It's King Drasil's will!" - Omnimon

"King Drasil's normal functions have resumed, and it seems to be restoring the Digital World!" - Alphamon

Going by these quotes, several things are either stated or implied. The first is that, while corrupted by Eaters, both King Drasil's will and movement were heavily restricted. Alphamon seems to suggest that the Eaters are what they're mainly fighting (and not possessed Yggdrasil), as he judges their chances against the unknown amount of Eaters corrupting Yggdrasil and not Yggdrasil itself. On top of this, Yuugo was suppressing the Eaters' activity while within their network. Then, we have Alphamon implying that if King Drasil's will wasn't currently suppressed, it would possibly side with Suedo, creating his new world, and that if this were the case, they would not be able to stop it (hence why they battle the Mother Eater while Yggdrasil's will is almost completely offline). Only after the battle is Yggdrasil stated to be back at regular functionality, and as soon as it is, it converts the Eaters back to their original forms and restores the Digital World.

Because of this, I don't believe the RK and Cyber Sleuth cast (or the Mother Eater, for that matter) would scale to Yggdrasil. The Eaters did not seem to overpower it, nor add its power to their own, but instead temporarily shut it down and use its main unit, which was noted to be heavily restricted in both body and mind. They're still obviously 2-A, but not High 2-A.

Well there is also the fact that these are the same knights who went against Yggdrasil befire. These guys are known for going against Yggdrasil (like I said they already did so before.) But of course Executor and the others no more about this than me.

@Dragon. If we're thinking of the same time they went against Yggdrasil, wasn't that the time when Omegamon beat it with All Delete? Or is it another instance?

Well it was a past event which brings up a question. Should we scale X-Saga to CS?

I believe that the All-Delete X-Evolution event should not be used to indicate Yggdrasil's superiority, Yggdrasil herself wanted to be erased in order to restart the Digital World. This was explained by Dukemon at the end of the film, Yggdrasil wanted that and did not fight it because he knew the result and the result would be good for Yggdrasil. I explained this here.

Anyway, Saga X should definitely scale to Cyber Sleuth. The characters are the same and everything indicates this. If necessary, I will post a blog explaining the continuity of the franchise.

And thus presents one more question. Should the Royal Knights be scaled to Yggdrasil?

@Dragonmasterxyz

I remember Alphamon and Omnimon fighting Yggdrasil in the Digimon X Evolution movie.....does that answer the question?

I do not think so, Yggdrasil had already anticipated all the happenings and was asking for it. The Digital World was in a great catastrophe and Yggdrasil wanted it to be restarted to return to stability. So it can be said that Yggdrasil let himself die.

But didn't Yggdrasil also get affected by Omnimon's All Delete? If he intended to die, he probably wouldn't oppose them to begin with....

Yggdrasil has a personality to let herself be killed for a greater cause like at the end of Data Squad when Marcus shattered Yggdrasil but she intended it to happen.

Just to clarify, since nobody clarified that.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Rep

Regardless, it's probably not legit, considering said mountain was transformed by humans, you climb floors, and at least in the original, it's basically just a place for you to battle digimon.
No. Humans only remodeled the external form of the mountain, but the original Infinity Mountain was untouched in the Memorial Stella of the Mountai. And for Yuuya's reaction, they didn't even knew about this Stella, either. Note that the X-Program can affect humans in the same way it affects Digimon. Also, the items from the Infinity Mountain are more advanced from the normal Digital World. From example, the money is the Megabit, instead of the normal bit used in the island.

Likewise, humans believed the Tower they remodeled had 40 floors, but if fact had 100. The other 60 were made by Barbamo, so potentially, it was Barbamon the one who allowed humans to remodel the mountain, to begin with.

And this is Yggdrasill's true form, at least from "her" first appearance in Digimon Chronicle booklets (the multi-colored disc floating in the Network). Note that the whole "Old" Digital World (the original Digital World, from before the X-Crisis) is inside Yggdrasill, while the three terminals of the New Digital World are outside of "her". So Yggdrasill is hosting two Digital World's simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back