• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mashimaverse Look Alikes

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Two Mashima-made katana wielding Waifu’s. They even look similar.

Speed is Equal, both are 7B.

Kagura Mikazuchi:

Homura Kōgetsu:

Ok, I will throw the first stone.

Kagura is less versatile than Erza but equally skilled, at least at that point in time, even fighting with her sheated sword, and should have the skill and experience advantage on Homura.

Kagura never has to deal with danmaku in this key so while she would be more skilled in direct combat, Homura can output enough attacks to overwhelm her ..... which is her go to move in this key.

Voting best cosplay for her latest chapter.

BTW how good is their lifting strength? I know it’s Class G but I can’t tell the numbers

Ok, I will throw the first stone.

Kagura is less versatile than Erza but equally skilled, at least at that point in time, even fighting with her sheated sword, and should have the skill and experience advantage on Homura.
Kagura is at far less of an advantage. Unlike before, Kagura has no way of dealing with the massive gusts of wind that Homura dishes out, along with a massive range advantage, danmaku, electricity manip, and further.

Kagura is at far less of an advantage. Unlike before, Kagura has no way of dealing with the massive gusts of wind that Homura dishes out, along with a massive range advantage, danmaku, electricity manip, and further.
Isn’t Kagura‘s range up to Hundreds of meters to Kilometers while Homura’s is up to several meters. Homura doesn’t have a range advantage

Kagura still holds a great skill and experience advantage, she's even to the same Erza that dwarfed Homura in the previous match, and this without even drawing her sword out of the sheat.

That said, Homura's wind isn't really in character, her danmaku is a one-time not-homing move, which Kagura can dodge, block or even withstand without going down in a single hit (if we count the anime, Kagura dodged Lyon's ice dragonfly, which is a similar danmaku). Her electricy works through her claws, but Kagura could block Erza's dual knives, so she isn't stranger to deal with double weapons.

I don't know how much gravity magic would be useful, given Homura's LS, but Kagura doesn't use it that much anyway.

Overall, I think skill is what definitely makes the difference, and Kagura can pull off a win despite Homura's versatility.

Back