• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this can be disadvantageous for him in fights so I assume his no bracelets form would prob be used more.
Must be a pretty intense fight then, considering he only takes them off against an enemy he knows he's weaker than. Examples being Domina, Doom, and of course Innocent Zero. He can still get pretty far with only his bracelets on though, considering he made it all the way up to Domina without taking them off.

Deconstruction was made to be a page that was used for Matter Manipulation that only breaks down matter mostly and in rare case breaks down matters with other metaphysical things, from what I recall on the earlier creation and the page's creator so I am still uneasy even Likely.
I want to see LordGriffin's and KingTempest's views on the new point, first.
@LordGriffin1000 @KingTempest what do you think about the recent point on Deconstruction?

That's definitely much more. It says he also can cut air itself and also burning away Reishi, spiritual particles is not the same as "pulverizing stone". In the scan for the the mashle character he doesn't actually just pulv, it hits stone walls and you see the walls break and see pieces fly away like its getting struck with force rather than just decon like Yuno would show decon. His reiatsu also effects space itself so its definitely a lot more than just what you've shown for Mashle

Last edited:
It says he also can cut air itself and also burning away Reishi
Which means nothing. Literally, just a massively large pressure destroying the inferior. Also, really? "Cut the Air itself"? What the hell does this have to do with anything? If this is the case, Rayne destroying sound-based spells makes things legitimate.
In the scan for the the mashle character he doesn't actually just pulv, it hits stone walls and you see the walls break and see pieces
It is stated that the magic aura pulverizes stones, that's it. The falling stones are effects of the shockwave, not of the magic itself
His reiatsu also effects space itself so its definitely a lot more than just what you've shown for Mashle
Yes, you definitely don't know what you are talking about, just saying nonsense. Like, damn, do you really think that affecting space or cutting the Air has anything to do here?

Anyway, this is not a discussion of Bleach. But please stop being stupid

Last edited:
Which means nothing. Literally, just a massively large pressure destroying the inferior. Also, really? "Cut the Air itself"? What the hell does this have to do with anything? If this is the case, Rayne destroying sound-based spells makes things legitimate.
He's effecting the material in a way that isn't with force unlike with the pulverization statement where its just breaking the stones.
It is stated that the magic aura pulverizes stones, that's it. The falling stones are effects of the shockwave, not of the magic itself
It breaks it and pulverizes it does not decon it like how Yuno does. Its quite clear a ap based thing.
Yes, you definitely don't know what you are talking about, just saying nonsense. Like, damn, do you really think that affecting space or cutting the Air has anything to do here?
Read Kenny's page again so you can see what im talking about. And yes I do think being able to cut air itself and effecting space itself is much more of a reasoning for how his passive decon is more legitimate than Mashle's decon.
Anyway, this is not a discussion of Bleach. But please stop being stupid
Can we not insult each other? You just didn't get what I was trying to convey no reason to be aggressive about this.

Anyway, multiple people have said or seem to think this decon for Mashle isn't decon.

isn't with force
Zaraki's reatsu is currently too strong for the surrouding reishi, causing the reishi to crumble
intelectus
does not decon it like how Yuno does
Fun part: There are still rocks floating around Yuno in the same scan
And yes I do think being able to cut air itself and effecting space itself is much more of a reasoning for how his passive decon is more legitimate than Mashle's decon.
Space Manipulation and Air Manipulation has nothing to do with Decon. You, again, are simply commenting on things you do not know

If that's the only problem and it gets removed, would that be enough for the rest of the changes to apply?
I'll edit and then finish this thread

Dude I don't even care at this point, others have already given their opinion on if its decon or not and its seeming like people don't agree. And also Yuno's case is that its happening over time, yours implies it happens as the magic blast hit the stone walls and shows that interpretation over how Yuno's decon is.

Edit: Actually I just noticed something in the Domina scan,
Screenshot_20220325-175235.png

Why is the cage not being deconstructed? Does it have some statement about resisting it? Is Domina's magic implied to be decon in other instances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back