• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Slight Revision

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Retired
From what I've seen about the Masadaverse (Most specifically, the Dies Irae/KKK part of it), I think the City+ from their profiles should be removed, and only the Mountai part would remain. (Well, the City+ durability for Rot Spinne would be kept the same)

The reason for this is that the only direct City+ part of the scaling comes from a statement about that anyone with 1000 souls can tank any weapon made by mankind, up to the Tsar Bomba without any damage. That's fine and true, but honestly, there are so many more Mountain level feats.

• The Tenmas busting mountain ranges without their Taikyokus.
  • Tubal Cain being stated of having the power to "crush mountains".
  • Keishurou was stated to be able to break & piercing mountains.
  • Soujirou Mibu slicing tsunamis larger than mountains.
And if I am not mistaken, other feats do exist, but I am not sure about that.

Of course, I may be missing something here, but the only City+ feat I've seen is a statement, while there are both statements and actual feats of Mountain-level feats. The City+ scaling would still apply to Rot Spinne, since he is way inferior to the others but supposedly still has over 1000 souls.

That would be the same for Riza Brenner, dude. On the durability thing with Spinne, i mean.

Anyways, there's actually a big revision plan that Everlasting and i are gonna do later at the end of this month or next that would put the main KKK cast, and POSSIBLY (keyword being possibly here), the DI cast to Tier 6 as through here.

The only reason why a thread about it hasn't been made is that the fact that me and Ever learned that there's a couple universe level statements of Reinhard that MAY or MAY NOT pass depending on what the staff and, more importantly, the community think. I have confirmation from both Venom and his sister Tsubaki who have told me that this is valid in the original VN itself. But we're waiting for the ENG release cause this way, all of those who can't understand and/or read the original Japanese ver of Dies Irae could read the ENG version at least.

But like i said, we're just waiting for it at the moment so we can compile that, if it passes by some big chance, along with calc above that i linked that will boost the KKK cast and, again POSSIBLY, the DI cast.

That's all i'm really saying for here.

Yeah. Basically, we didn't account for the fact that the Tenmas can also vaporize small countries. And seeing that the KKK cast has been able to take their attacks and strikes of this level.....i think (don't take my word on this at all or most of it just yet), they should likely scale to it.

Weather or not the DI cast scales is questionable, as the only thing that actually made DI have "likely Mountain level" aside from Cain's statement, was the fact that KKK explicitly stated of Wilhelm being far stronger than Keishirou.....which is odd since they're literally the "same person". But anyways, that's the only thing that would support DI being Tier 6, as Wilhelm's strength can be contested with others like Kei and Rusalka. And Cain was once described by Riza to be the strongest the Legion had at the time of DI sans the 3 Commanders, Reinhard, and Mercury.

But that's for another time as, once again, me and Ever need to have the ENG ver of DI on our hands so we can see if it still has Reinhards universe statements or not for even his Base Form. And no, i don't believe if it scales to his IkaBey form as one of them is said only in Dies Irae alone.

Back