• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

masadaverse questions

not to me at least, if they made the series then as long as their WoG doesn't contradict it wouldn't it be accepted

why? isn't the author the most reliable source of power level discussion since they made the entire work in the first place?

I mean not entirely due to “Death of the Author”.

The single most reliable source for power levels is the work itself, everything else (Readers, Critics and the Author) are secondary.

WoG can be used but it supposed to be used as back up or supporting evidence nothing primary iirc.

so would masada saying that gods are beyond dimensions count along with the verse supporting that idea?

because if it does I'm making a CRT

Speaking of which, even it's out of this thread purpose but why this one was accepted?
Hmmm... that does look at little suspect but I would reserve judgement if I was you until you find the answer to these two questions:

Were the questions asked by someone on this Wiki or related?

Do those abilities explicitly exist in the source material or is WoG the only jurisdiction?

That said I'm surprised a Twitter exchange would even be allowed as any form of evidence here.

why? isn't the author the most reliable source of power level discussion since they made the entire work in the first place?
He already made several official Q&As regarding his work. Harassing him without reading or truly caring about it is just adding insult to injury.

Also nami's a different case, since it was already obvious in the work itself, with the WoG itself just confirming it.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that if Masada even dared say no to anything, someone would argue against him the same way it did for Demonbane, making this pointless.

So don't bother Masada, who's been sick recently (at least last time I checked), just to get characters to the tier you want them to be.

so would masada saying that gods are beyond dimensions count along with the verse supporting that idea?

because if it does I'm making a CRT
Do you have masada saying they are beyond dimensions? and in what context?
If you have it yes you can find other evidences and use that as a supporting evidence.

So don't bother Masada, who's been sick recently (at least last time I checked), just to get characters to the tier you want them to be.
He has been well for weeks now, he released the last chapter of Avesta two weeks ago. you should see it, i am in the process of acquiring it

He already made several official Q&As regarding his work. Harassing him without reading or truly caring about it is just adding insult to injury.

Also nami's a different case, since it was already obvious in the work itself, with the WoG itself just confirming it.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that if Masada even dared say no to anything, someone would argue against him the same way it did for Demonbane, making this pointless.

Right. Sorry about that. Where are those Q and As?

yeah that's just cringe. if they wanted Demonbane to become 1-A they would go to their own wiki and make a 1-A demonbane, because all interpretations of fiction are valid imo
so one guy can have an idea of superman being 5-B, and another guy can have an idea of superman being 1-A, and so on with every character that can or will exist.

hey this means i can make a faulty translation that gets it up to boundless+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back