• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

masadaverse questions

Asking specific things or want lore/feat/info clarification to WOG or want reconfirmed feat which already happened to primary/secondary canon are good. But simply asking "Who is stronger between X and Y" or "Is X omnipotent" to WOG is big no.

Lfmao 💀 imagine how he feels when he realizes that a good portion of his fanbase is due to the strength of shinza

Lfmao 💀 imagine how he feels when he realizes that a good portion of his fanbase is due to the strength of shinza
Nah i doubt so

i have always enjoyed his work
i loved dies irae even before i knew the concept of power scaling or cared about it.

idk about others, but i love shinza cause it is the definition of COOL

In my opinion asking extremely specific questions like "So the VN said that Throne exists above all concepts, does that mean it exists above the concept of Mahlo Cardinals?" To any author is basically a very clever and manipulative way to get what you want. If the being in question is a nigh Omnipotent God, most authors are likely to answer Yes, even if they don't understand the weight of the act they are talking about.

Like I am pretty sure if you go and ask Toriyama "Can Zeno erase infinite dimensional space since he was said to be able to erase everything?" He will probably answer yes

If I remember correctly we have a rule about specifically asking Author’s power level questions pertaining to a series. Users have done it before and the information they got was rejected.

Also it hasnt been called Masadaverse for a
Ah yes, the days of people asking the Ben 10 writers about Alien being complex multiverse level because of the whole alien x fiasco.

this was my impression aswell, unless you oddly prime the question or go in specific about power levels the site rejects it but if you ask him something like my mind completely blanked why was quilge not poisoned absorbing ayon(already answered in the the novels) if kubo explained why then it could be used.

In my opinion asking extremely specific questions like "So the VN said that Throne exists above all concepts, does that mean it exists above the concept of Mahlo Cardinals?" To any author is basically a very clever and manipulative way to get what you want. If the being in question is a nigh Omnipotent God, most authors are likely to answer Yes, even if they don't understand the weight of the act they are talking about.

Like I am pretty sure if you go and ask Toriyama "Can Zeno erase infinite dimensional space since he was said to be able to erase everything?" He will probably answer yes
Appropriate question would be

"So the VN said that Throne exists above all concepts, What does it means according to your interpretation ?"

the second question is inappropriate since there is no mention of infinite dimensional space in DBS.

Appropriate question would be

"So the VN said that Throne exists above all concepts, What does it means according to your interpretation ?"

the second question is inappropriate since there is no mention of infinite dimensional space in DBS.
An appropriate question would rather be "How could this character do x"

Or what do you mean by Beyond-Dimension Throne?
and is Yakou summons taikyoku level?
this is a question that he can answer well

Back