• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 29

I am pretty sure the Google translate for the first is completly wrong though:

"Due to this incident, the school is smoked and isolated"

Though it might just be poor wording and actually be accurate in what it was trying to say.

I have a question about some of the Tenma.

When it comes to the fused Tenma, as in Tokoyo and Morei, do both beings remain sentient? If so are they only sentient when seperated, or do they retain their identity even when combined?

Also are they the same person, or is their personality a mixture of the two, making them kinda like different beings?

shouldn't Marie have a city to mountain key for her avatar who got stomped by Eleonore?

or it was actual high 1-A Marie but suppressed? or outlier?

It's just Ren's Yetzirah manifesting in the form of Marie. It's not Marie's avatar that she manifest herself that'll warrant another key for her page since it's not even her that's doing it. Her loli version in Omnia Vincit Amor, of which we know nothing about, fits better because at least that's her actual Sensory that she did by herself

It is not exactly a Sensory, but is just a kind of Pseudo-Sensory created by Ren's Yetzirah. It is hard to explain, but it was not actually a true Sensory, and is not exactly Marie (despite sharing all of her characteristics.)

Also, if I understand correctly in Anima Entelchia both Ren and Marie emanating their Sensories so that they can actually spend time with one another?

It's not a Pseudo-Sendory, that's not even a thing. Don't make new term that doesn't exist within canon. It's exactly Marie's soul. What do you think the guillotine even contain in the first place, Krabby Patty's secret recipe? It's literally just Ren projecting his Ahnenerbe at Yetzirah level but forming it into Marie instead of its usual arm-blade-thing. Hell even Wilhelm did this back in Interview, and Shirou with Erii's soul in Marie's route

Þô«ÒüîÕ¢óµêÉÒü½Þç│ÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüÒâ×Òâ¬ÒéúÒü«Ú¡éÒéÆÕ¢óµêÉÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½ÒéêÒéèþÅ¥Õ«ƒÒü½Õ«ƒõ¢ôÕîûÒüòÒüøÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÕÅ»Þâ¢Òü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé ÒüôÒéîÒü»Õ¢óµêÉÒü«Õ┐£þö¿µèǵ│òÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüôÒéîÒéÆþ£ƒõ╝╝ÒüªÕÅ©þï╝Òü»Òâ½ÒéÁÒâ½Òé½Òâ╗Òâ┤ÒéúÒâ½ÒâÿÒâ½ÒâáÒü½Õû░ÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒééþø©µëïÒü«ÞüûÚü║þë®Òü«ÕèøÒéÆÚÇåþö¿ÒüùÒüªÞç¬ÕêåÒéÆÕ¢óµêÉÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüºþöƒÚéäÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé ÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇüÒâ×Òâ¬ÒéúÒü»ÞüûÚü║þ뮵£¼õ¢ôÒüºÒééÒüéÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒâ×Òâ¬ÒéúÕ¢óµêÉõ©¡Òü»Òé«Òâ¡ÒâüÒâ│Òü«Õ¢óµêÉÒüîÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒÇé

I said a kind of, as in it is somewhat similar to a Sensory. As Pseudo means "resembling or imitating." or "supposed or purporting to be but not really so; false; not genuine." thus I used it to explain how she is similar to a Sensory, in being a "seperate" being from the true Marie, but is still her, yet despite this is not a Sensory.

Thus I used it to explain they are similar in concept, but not identical.

I fail to see how they are not similar. Becuase if I remember correctly Marie is still on the Twilight Beach while she exists as a Relic, thus Marie as a Relic, I'll just call her Relic.

Relic exists in the material world and is able to interact with it due to being able to leave the Twilight Beach and not damage reality through her existance alone.

As a said "a kind of Pseudo-Sensory" which I misworded, and made it sound absolute when I meant "you can kind of see her as a sort of Pseudo-Sensory". And, iirc, Marie is a God, and Relic makes her able to exist in the material world, thus it is at least similar on this level, and saying they are not similar on any level is an exxageration to the point of being just flat out wrong.

I know she is not a Sensory, and there are myriad differences, but they also have many similarities.

And again Phantom, you need to keep a level head. You tend to be angered easily and just rant in your replies, not adding anything constructive, and rather just make ad homininid attacks and sarcastic remarks. We should try to keep this Discussion Board civil.

The guillotine isn't even Marie. It's simply the sole object capable of housing her soul. The rest of your post banked on that front so it's automatically wrong as well

You know what ÞºªÞªÜ even is under the context of Shinza Banshou and how they works? It's a manifestation created and employed Hegemony Gods, particularly the Godhead, so as to interact with the universe that comprises, for all intents and purposes, their own body, due to their inability to leave the space they currently occupy. It's something that a Godhead did by themselves to serve whatever purposes that they had in mind

Marie's case have exactly nothing to do nor something in common with a Sensory's working. For one, she's not even the Godhead. It wasn't even herself that project her soul, it was Ren's doing. She doesn't even know what it is until she learns about it in Omnia Vincit Amor when she was already the Godhead which Mercurius especially noted.

So no, your comparison with this "pseudo-Sensory" gargle blaster is simply invalid from its basic premise

Please calm down, it is hard to communicate with you when you are being so unnessesarily belligerent. If you are more amiable it would be easier for people to accept your points, when you are being so aggressive people tend to lock off and deny all of your points due to your demeanour.

This is a place meant for Discussion, this wiki is made for debates, and just yelling at and insulting those who disagree or do not understand the point you are trying to get across is niether Discussion nor Debating. It is arguing, which is unpleasent and not what anyone is here for.

You also Strawman, and consider that if one point is wrong, the entire arguement is invalidated. It is a fallacy and is intellectually disingenuous. This works to make your point even harder to accept as you manipulate and generalize your opponents arguement, which makes your points look even less trustworthy.

You are only labeling the differences, and not looking at the things I was mentioning. I know the guillotine is not actually Marie, I thought I made that pretty bloody clear by explicitly treating them as seperate beings.

I know she wasn't the Godhead, and wasn't even Hadou, that was one of the differences. All of the things you are listing are things that I am well aware of, and that is why I tried to show that it is not the best of comparisions, but to say it is completely invalid is an overstatement, as they are both Avatar-esque.

I agree the two concepts are not all that similar, but you are going with a very all or nothing approch to the topic, and ignoring the main reason I made the comparison, in order to focus on things that I am well aware of.

You made a miscontrued comparison labelled with your own self-made term as an answer to a question, that i answer, which i've actually corrected. You realize what you were doing in layman term without any sugarcoating? You're spreading misinformation with your speculation when it's pretty well defined in canon already, which in itself is an indication that you don't perfectly know what you're talking about, something that seems to be a staple with your post in general. Someone without full or prior knowledge/context can be misled when they bother to read what's written here if someone doesn't address it

Someone asked a question to which i addressed precisely because i know the answer

Someone speculate things to which i corrected precisely because i know what's wrong and what's not

This applies to anyone and not just you. I don't know if you're being this pedantic on purpose or not, but you keep asserting this speculation which is corrected multiple times is just you being headstrong on wrong ***** despite the actual lore saying otherwise. What you're doing is a borderline if not outright misinformation, which is already a bigass issue that this fanbase, particularly on this site, has.

If you have time to be this asinine, might i'd suggest you to actually familiarize yourself with the work in question before posting anything lest you'll just waste time and actually misled people, which does nothing more than adding a workload to people that know the stuff that had to address whatever being thrown around at a later time.

Sleepy had to deal this with this exact same issue for years, the fact that he even decide to stay around even to occasionally shitpost and sometimes voiced an opinion on CRTs or vs threads when he felt like it is something that you all should be grateful about. trexalfa had to deal with this particular issue as well to which he just stopped caring almost entirely. YamatoRyujin had to deal with this and he simply want nothing more to do with it because it's too much of a hassle. Almost if not all users that are actually knowledgeable and capable of double checking the game are gone precisely because of this. It's too much of a hassle to deal with. What they'll achieve compared to what they had to do is simply heavier on the latter's side

You're a pain in the ass, most of the fanbase that can't Nihon speak are. Take a time to reflect and realize that

Good, so we wouldn't have to deal with any more asserted speculation that's already addressed within canon.

To reiterate

@infera

Another key for Marie is unnecessary. It's not really her avatar, just something that Ren projects in a different form than normal. If anything, it'll be something that'd be attributed to Ren's page rather than Marie's

>Sleepy had to deal this with this exact same issue for years, the fact that he even decide to stay around even to occasionally shitpost and sometimes voiced an opinion on CRTs or vs threads when he felt like it is something that you all should be grateful about.

Hmph. You people indeed should have been grateful for humoring you.

Bow down before me, peasants.

Jokes aside, i won't lie it was indeed one of the many reasons i stopped posting here to begin with. I don't wanna put much more fuel to the fire, but it was always a bit pressuring to me how everytime i check a thread, there's always someone posting something that never happened/misinterpreting a feat or whatever and i had to go through explaning and correcting whatever they said...again...and again...and again...

Anyway, better to forget what just happened rn

@Phantom

"you're a pain in the ass...", Hello Kettle, my name is Pot, you're black

I am literally trying to explain myself to you and you are just insulting me, instead of looking at my points and countering it. You are the a**hole, as you are the one who instantly attacked me without a second's thought, like you do to everyone. I have seen nary a post from you that wasn't saturated with hatred and fervor, simply mocking and insulting people, with the majority of cases being completely and utterly unwarranted.

I have never been able to stand you as you are one of the most hateful people I have ever seen outside of flat out racists and homophobes. It took so much for me to remain civil with your unwarranted mockery and vitriol.

I have familiarized myself with the work, I have read Dies Irae, IkaBey, Paradise Lost, and am currently trying to get through KKK. And I f***ing agreed with you that it was a bad comparision but you are being so bloody hateful that my admittance that I made a poor comparision failed to get through to you.

Read my reply, "I agree the two concepts are not all that similar,", I am just arguing with your hatefulness, ad hominem, and all-or nothing approch. I am being headstrong becuase you are being hateful and condensending. Your first response to anything is anger, not a wish to kindly correct, but rather to mock and degrade people, like an a**hole.

If you were more amiable I would be more open to listening to you, but you're not, the reason that people don't want to listen to you is becuase of this, becuase you seem immature and arrogant, somebody who looks down on everyone.

This is a Discussion Board meant for freindly discussions, but it is never friendly anywhere you are, as you turn it into just a contest of mudslinging and verbal attacks

You did the same with my Avesta alcs, I f**king dropped the thing about throwing stars out of allignment, and you were just like "durrr it never said that", even long after I dropped it you could not help on perseverate on something that wasn't even relevant anymore.

You call me headstrong, but you are even moreso, refusing to accept my own admittance of defeat, you want to fight even when the topic is dropped, even when you win you just want to continue and s*** on people.

I am sorry for this rant, and I know it is hypocritical to be verbally attacking you for verbally attacking people, but I have been thinking this for a long time and it has been boiling up. I'm not like you, I at least try to be civil.

My comparision was only based on the fact that she was Marie, but not the true Marie. And this other one is the one capable of interacting with the physical world, that is the only similarity, and even than it is not even that similar, I admit that, I have admitted that.

So lets leave behind this topic, like I tried to do earlier but you wanted to keep on going while complaining about me not giving up, right after a post of me admitting you were right.

Now that I have calmed down I reinterate that I apologize for my outburst. I have just been really annoyed with you and it has been held in for a while, and it kinda just boiled over today.

I went too far and do genuinely apologize.

You know, I really want to see a God of war and Shinza Bansho crossover with Muzan or Magsarion as Kratos, Satanael as Atreus, and Shinga can be Freyja. Father and Son going on a comedic adventure!

Imagine Muzan calling Satanael "Boy!" XD

That would actually be quite funny, I can imagine Magsarion as Kratos, but Satanael as Atreus doesn't sou d the most fitting, but it would make for a funny interactions.

Suigin will always be NEET, and Hajun will always be a Hikikomori. Maybe Hajun is Kazuma, both were Hikikomoris that wanted a Goddess to leave them alone.

Though Kazuma was stuck with a Goddess after going to a Isekai, while Hajun was stuck with a Goddess, killed her, and than went to an Isekai.

Well, recently i'm having some really weird dreams these days, and one of then was that I was playing RDR2, and it was everything normal, except for one thing. Every time the main caracters were going to refer to themselves, they didt'n use "Van Der Line gang" or something like that, but instead they say that they are the "Longinus Dreizen Order". And every time they spoke that, I was like "wait, something is wrong"

Well, not that relevant,but I fell like I needed to share this with someone :/

Taikyoku and Waikyoku can be said to be same, but Waikyoku is the mother of Taikyoku with no limitations. Taiji is essentially the Wuji in action and the Wuji is Taiji in stillness. Both sides splitting, changing to no sides splitting. From limitation to no limitation. This is wuji, everything and nothing. Ofc when it comes to Tao, there's really no correct answer as for some reason, people do Taiji practices rather than Wuji.

I'm still holding onto my theory that Wuji will be present in Shinza, but it's less likely.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
False. No one is gonna surpass Hajun as he will remain the strongest Hadou God unless they bring in some WUJI :^
The faces of Hajin fanboys when Naraka "or whatever his name" stomps him to pieces will be priceless ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back