• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 28

He probably means "Ren rejects Snake from his being and takes back Lotus" thing in Dies Irae ("I don't dance to the tune of the Mercury").

THOK AST THOK said:
Yato is Ren and Lotus fusing in higher dimension, or some such. Hence why he called Machina with his real name which was Michael Wittman, instead of his Mahou Nazi name

You don't even need KKK for this as the Steam release had Mitsudomoe fight in Rea route referencing that lore bit
From what I knew it was Ren but fusing himself or absorbing the remnants of Merc or something like that.

In Rea route you don't have anything like fusing, in fact it's the contrary with Ren purging the mercury out of his body and becoming his most pure self.

He also calls Machina Michael there but it was because of the former's request

no Ren didn't absorb Mercurius or Mercurius remnant there is nothing to suggest that's the case.

Code:
So basically in that scan is talking who is tenma yato and why he is not ren fuji Masada go over the reason why.
he even go out of his way to say yato is a new character.

@ Tony di bugalu

Eh no, what the hell? Yatou IS Ren, the fact that he's a fusion of Ren and Lotus in higher dimension (don't know what this even means) is of no consequence to that fact. It's even more asinine than saying Tenma Tokoyo is not Rea due to her having Isaak fused to her. Yatou acts like Ren and Lotus, has all their memories, that's why in KKK he addresses Numahime and Ootake as "Anna and Michael" and not "Rusalka and Machina", those two are related to his Lotus self., though obviously Ren is far more important than his Lotus side in the grand scheme of things. Also, no, that bit about Ren absorbing any of Snake's remnants is basically fanon to explain away his snake motif. He is an independent God in KKK much like in Mitsudomoe, and that requires him to get rid of his Mercury, completely. Mitsudomoe Ren is a callback to Tenma Yatou, explicitly.

Tokoyo calling yato "ren" is irrelevant giving she literally calling sukuna "Shirou" when we know that isn't the Shirou we know

Also the 2 snake (my theory) could be Yato learning Mercurius meteor attack that's the reason why he had in the first place

does Base Soujirou Mibu can cut fate, distance and metaphysical? and can cut something through his hands or chopsticks?

because according to his profile only Gudou God Soujirou is capable of doing them.

yet according to these battles his base can cut through anything such as concepts, distance and etc too.

iirc base soujirou only has some conceptual cut not that broken Gudou God soujirou shit, giving it stated that soujirou has higher dimensional concept of cutting against numahime. base soujirou has death hax and like some conceptual hax that it idk where the fate cutting and cutting distance coming from.

3rd Rank Archdemon, Bhavan looks a pretty interesting character (both power and personality wise) i want to see his design.

also it looks like Varhram was a fake hero. what if Muzan's commandments were stolen by him? so he could achieve greatest power and Muzan got turned into a average yazata.

correct me if i'm wrong but

He embodies the mystery of all nights from the time of Mercurius to 1944, including his time loops, with their numbers being in the decillions at least.

it where stated Methuselah embodies the mysteries from Mercurius's decillions time loops too? how he even survived Mercurius's time loops and wasn't restarted along with entire of cosmology? because Mercurius's law restarts entire of cosmology including concepts such as Methuselah.

unless Methuselah was outside of his law? but it doesn't make sense because according to IwKB Methuselah held some weight of Mercurius's law.

also according to KKK there are infinite universes in Dies Irae. so Mercurius infinite times restarted cosmology not decillions times. it where even stated Mercurius only decillions times restarted it?

There are Infinite Universes, and all such Universes are cycled as far as I understand. There is a difference between a Universe and a Cycle. Mercurius did Decillions of Cycles across Infinite Universes.

The multiverse is in a constant loop. I don't get where you are getting the idea that if it is an infinite multiverse, he has to have done it an equal number of times.

i'm only saying yes Methuselah embodies the mystery of all nights since starting of creation but it where stated he embodied mystery of all nights from decillions time loops too?

because it implies he survived every Mercurius's time reset and his nights weren't restarted along with entire of cosmology.

it also implies he existed outside of Mercurius's law but it doesn't make sense because Mercurius created him and it stated Methuselah is connected to some part of his law.

Is Human World Òâ╗ All Life Ends in Death a Good translation of õ║║õ©ûþòîÒâ╗þÁéþäëÕñëþöƒ

Is Realm of DeathÒâ╗Beast of Calamity a Good translation of µ¡╗õ©ûþòîÒâ╗ÕçÂþìúÕñëþöƒ

Is Shadow of the Castle of Torture and Cannibalism a good translation of µïÀÕòÅÕƒÄÒü«Úúƒõ║║Õ¢▒

Is World of Scorching Heat Òâ╗Sword of Searing Agony a good translation of þäªþå▒õ©ûþòîÒâ╗µ┐ÇþùøÒü«Õëú

Is Supreme HeavenÒâ╗ FIfth Universe of Peerless Gold a good translation of Þç│Ú½ÿÕñ®Òâ╗Ú╗äÚçæÕåáÒüÖþ¼¼õ║öÕ«çÕ«Ö

Had some difficulty with ÕåáÒüÖ as I couldn't tell if it was Peerless, To Crown, or To Start With. So I choose Peerless as it made the most sense to me.

so Frederica has immesurable speed OwO? it stated her attacks were coming from past and future

she also was compared with 4 Dimensional Raging Demon and it stated her attacks transcended concepts of space-times. but it probably was a metaphor for reaching to immesurable speed?

They do, but those translations are not that direct and don't seem to be wholly accurate. Such as Þç│Ú½ÿÕñ® which means "Supreme Heaven" being translated as Apoptosis. And Fifth Universe of Gold simply skipping over the "Peerless" part.

Also t makes sense that Úúƒõ║║ be translated as Canaballism rather than Voracious. As it literally means "eat person" which fits with the whole theme of Erzebet Bathory who was known as a cannibal (that part is a legend iirc) but the fact that she tortured and killed many young girls and women is undisputed.

Why is Soujirou attacking (or threatening?) Sakuya in this CG.

MibuSakuya

I really cannot see any reason he would on Atwiki, though it does largely summarize and skip details in the "Success in the Main Story" section.

Think Sakuya came to Soujirou to comfort him, the conversation devolved into them jabbing at each other and Soujirou got pissed. Also something about she's just someone he's going to eventually kill anyway(because his motivation now is still to cut everything and prove himself strongest), so who cares if he kills her now

My japanese is only on the level of reading Momotaro, I know a few higher level Kanji, but not many.

My japanese is somewhat decent in speaking and romanji, but still at quite a low level.

I am reading things like Atwiki, using a mix of Google Translate, my own knowledge, and Jisho in order to translate it. It gets names and specific terminology wrong, but I can get an idea of whats going on, and I make sure to manually check information as well.

Only know around 70 or so Kanji to the point of being able to write them, closer to 120 if you count ones that I reconize but cannot write. Though doing the translating of information on Atwiki has been helping me with my Japanase.

I want to read KKK, though it is most definitely above my reading level. Too Chu2 for me wwwww.

I found that image by looking up þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿üþÑ׵ѢÕâÅ to find various CGs. Which of course did give me some of the original images (did not want to see that).

Also I found a genderbent art of NEET, at least it looked like that. What is wrong with the internet.

Thanks,

and I though it would be Snake becuase it did write Kamiji Kamui Kagura as the name, she had a similar hair colour, and KKK has many characters showing up in different forms. Also I thought Hatsune has bright blue hair, not that greenish colour. Though I may be mistaken, I just have seen enough fanart to quickly assume the worst.

Though I don't think I would be going on to see the CGs there, as it is a centre for h-games. I do not want that on my search history and it would have a lot more of the uncensored cgs, and such things just make me uncomfortable, I don't like the H. Sometimes I can let it slide, but usually it is more on the distasteful side and just done for material. You get what I'm saying.

I might go just to look, see how bad it is. But probably not. But thanks for the YT, will probably be going on there.

So the universe page got split. Should i rename the thread then? Because i very much doubt enough people on this site play Senshinkan proper that it warrants its own separate thread

I think they should stay together, as we do talk about both here. Though it is mostly about Shinza, we should just keep them together as not many people here have actually played Senshinkan.

Back