• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 28

I gave them a glance, some points i would like to discuss

1. Khvarenah destroyed 500 galaxies over his life i think? Not in one-shot, which doesn't match the definition of Attack Potency, so i would personally hold off on scaling to Spenta Mainyu and Bhalavan.

2. Magsarion's Mountain Level, higher with Feather Blessing sounds off considering the mountain destroying feat he has IS by use of feathers,

3. I believe Alastor uses 1 use of Sewatir.

4. He got bisected by a flower Munsarat dropped on him, and he didn't take a direct hit from the maids.

5. I forgot but for reference, when did Frederica treat an attack moving at literal lightning speed like nothing? Is it this? þû¥Úó¿Þ┐àÚøÀÒéÆÒüØÒü«Òü¥Òü¥Òü½õ¢ôþÅ¥ÒüùÒüªÒüèÒéè?

I'm not the one who wrote the draft but i'll address your point nonetheless

1. That doesn't really matter all that much. Khvarenah devouring more than 500 galaxies over time or not doesn't affect the multi-galactic rating as his soul body was still able to shred his own robe which was made out of the condensation of several dozens galaxies and his soul body was noted to be less troublesome to deal with than his star body. Regardless of the "more than 500 galaxies" statement, there exist something that still give him multi-galactic level rating which scales to Bahlavan/Bafravan/however you spell his name because he fought Khvarenah into a stalemate in the past. While Spenta Mainyu's power/life force was blatantly stated to be superior than those of Khvarenah in the past and Glossary 10 stated things could've gone differently had Spenta Mainyu been present in the Wahman Yast 20 years ago, which implies hes capable of dealing with Khvarenah to some degree

2. Magsarion debut had him pulverizing the blob that was regenerating after the beatdown from Samluch. It's only after he did this he invoked Alastor which put the blob down for good because the blob wouldn't stop regenerating otherwise. Magsarion stated that he ran out of feathers after deleting the blob which mean he couldn't have used additional feathers before invoking Alastor

3. Fair enough. Though i'll have to check

4. He still withstood the attack from Elnaz or Farangis, either of those two, i don't remember which attacked whom. One of the girls flick her spoon in response to Magsarion slash whict sent him flying, destroyed some buildings, and bury him underneath the rubble, few moments later Magsarion is relatively fine and he charges back at them. It was Zurvan who didn't take a direct hit and barely dodged the attack done with the plate. The next chapter follow the fight which shows Zurvan and Magsarion fighting against Munsarat

5. Unsure about this part. I'm not the one who write it and put it in the draft. He might be referring to that excerpt or he might be referring something else

Quinn was also able to hold her own against Frederica through Aqulta Sraosha. Thus we could say:

Unknown | At Least High 4-C possibly Far Higher with Aqulta Sraosha

Munsarat was stated to be able to throw stars out of allignment, which is even more impressive considering Star Spirits.

Bhalavan is able to withstand the gravitational pull of a Nutreon Star without any difficulty. Though Spenta Mainyu had enough AP to injure him.

All Demon Kings are stated to be able to eat/destroy stars. Thus they are all High 4-C at minimum, and we should be able to scale towards those who were able to fight against them. Such as Varhram.

With Khvarenah, he can devour Black Holes, and his Star Cluster moves at the speed of light. Though the fact that he is capable of Intergalatic Travel puts him up to MFTL+. Which should put him at quite a higher tier, and if I remember correctly Nadare is stronger than him, just less bloodthirsty.

Overall the High Teirs seem to be 4-C to 4-B. Possibly 4-A. With the Mid-Teirs being around 7-A to 6-C.

She's not that strong under most circumstances. a Varies designation fits her trump card more than a fixed tier like High 4-C. Even then it's a pretty circumstantial thing

Reading the comment, I would change to say 3-B for Bhavalan, Khvarenah, and Spenta. Possibly also to Nadare.

Varhram is at least 4-C to 4-B. Though is weaker than Khvarenah, thus is lower than 3-B. We have yet to see enough feats by him to give more than a vauge range of teirs.

I rechecked the first chapter and I don't really see him destroying the mountain Daeva without Alastor. He was in it and emerged from it at some point after Samluch hit it but that was it. Zurvan got cut by the gales from the frisbee plate, and being thrown through buildings doesn't really seem like it would scale to the maid's attack potency. For example, if Bey threw you through a wall you wouldn't be Mountain Level, and i imagine if the maid had hit Magsarion with the spoon directly he would have been torn apart.

Also rechecked that yes Alastor uses 1 Sewatir.

ÒÇîµö╗µÆâÕ╝ÀÕîûÒéÁÒâ╝ÒâáÒÇüµö╗µÆâÕ╝ÀÕîûÒéÁÒâ╝ÒâáÒÇüµö╗µÆâÕ╝ÀÕîûÒéÁÒâ╝ÒâáÒÇüµö╗µÆâÕ╝ÀÕîûÒéÁÒâ╝Òâá……þ×¼Úûôþº╗ÕïòÒéÀÒéºÒâÉÒâ╝ÒâåÒéúÒâ╝Òâ½ÒÇüµÂêÒüùÚúøÒü░ÒüøÒéóÒâ®Òé╣ÒâêÒâ╝Òâ½ÒÇì

True, it very much does very, I was just talking about what her maximum would be. And it seems to vary vastly, though as far as I know, her highest feat is High 4-C. But I do concur that Varies does fit better.

Maybe:

Varies up to High 4-C, Possibly Far Higher.

For her Aqulta Sraosha.

He showed up while making the blob explode in a single act whereas it took Samluch doing a whole beatdown while ramping her Commandment at full throttle. Samluch pasted the blob which it then regenerate then it was blown up again by Magsarion. One was doing it by using a special power ramped up to maximum while the other didn't. Even if you're being a brick wall about this, it wouldn't even matter as Magsarion would still scale above ramped up Samluch whose ramped up limbs can carve and crush mountain

Being thrown through building isn't the important point here. It's the fact that a loli maid which can match Magsarion in term of power, attacked him and he was fine afterward, is the important bit. The spoon loli is around the same level as Magsarion if not slightly higher. Magsarion receiving attack from her but being considerably fine afterward means his durability scale

Why would it not matter and base Magsarion would scale above ramped up Samluch?? I'm confused.

That is my point. He didn't really receive an attack from her, not directly anyway. Loli maid parried him and pushed and it sent him flying through the buildings as you said.

Holy **** are your reading comprehension this bad? Samluch only does what Magsarion did in a single act through a full rushdown combo + her Commandment on full throttle. Let's make it easier for you to understand. 1 non-ability attack from Magsarion deals around 100 damage, Samluch with buff + using a combo deals around 100 damage. The fact that the former can deal as much damage as the latter while not doing anything special mean the former > the latter in most circumstances. It's not rocket science. You don't need to be a Stephen Hawking level of genius to understand this

No. She parried him, sent him flying, and then spoon sweep him. And he was fine afterward. She attacked him at least freaking once in that flow of actions.

So it does matter whether or not Mags actually destroyed the blob before Alastor.

I don't think she did? She parried him, sent him flying. The spoon scooping space part was just byproduct of her sending him flying, I don't think the spoon or space-scooping touched him.

Goddamn can you ******* read. Read my initial post regarding this topic. He blew the shit outta the blob before he invoked Alastor. So yea it'd matter as i already stated in my previous post coz that'd mean hes perfectly capable of pulverizing a mountain sized object without additional buff and him being a superior Yazata mean he simply scales above Samluch regardless of what you're brick walling in regard to the 2nd Class Daeva in question

Space carving is her attack and not a merely side effect of her sending him flying. She parried his slash, spun her finger which then sent him flying, then she swoop her spoon as an attack towards Magsarion when he was still airborne which then crashed him through buildings then to the ground followed by a bunch of rubbles

You're confusing the 2nd part with the 3rd in a 3 parter chain of actions

When you say Mags blew up the mountain blob, are you referring to when he emerges from it? Not saying you are wrong and I am right but is the mental image you paint of that scene Mags destroying the WHOLE mountain-sized blob when he emerges? Because my mental image of that scene is just him tearing a hole out of it.

Ah, i see now, i reread that scene.

Zouken said:
Is this thread dead or something? No comments for nearly a weak outside of Jarcus.
why don't we talk about including profiles for Avester characters. Some characters we can easily put at 4-B to 4-A like any of the Daeva or Demon Kings are at least multi-star level.

We at least know enough about various characters to just give them an Unknown Tier and fill in their powers.
well we can't read japanese and no one recently translated and posted anything about Avesta. so we haven't any new discussions for talking about.

also sadly it doesn't look like Light has any plans for translating anything.

Does anyone have a scan for where it says the Berlin Transmutation fo Gold sacrificed 800k people? Reinhard's profile says it

damn Avesta hit me hard. it is pretty sad and dark. i want a Avesta Visual novel. being only a web comic wastes story's potential.

Infera28 said:
damn Avesta hit me hard. it is pretty sad and dark. i want a Avesta Visual novel. being only a web comic wastes story's potential.
You and me both. And hopefully get's an English translation as well.

Do you think Masada originally intended to tell Third Heaven and Fifth Heaven before we continued with Kouha and Bread? Think he confirmed that Avesta was supposed to start Pantheon right?

it's only me who thinks Avesta may have a extremely bad ending? i'm already scared of Avesta ending.

i believe Good Side wins war, their side gets changed to Evil and then Muzan must now kill entire of his old friends, comrades and etc (because of their side along with Muzan getting changed into evil and Muzan hating evil). also there is chance for both Muzan and Sirius achieving Taikyoku and fightning against each other. remember in order to reaching to Singularity and fightning against Heaven (in this case Mithra) you need to having a clash between laws and creating a hole in cosmos (unless through using some specfic methods such as Satanel's tech?). so someone else would achieve Taikyoku too (either Sirius, Quinn or Varhram/Aka Monah).

also i already liked Sirius. he is a pretty good character so far.

It is not nessessarily required to have two Laws clash, as one can simply bore a hole through with their will alone. The clashing Laws cause a tear regardless of the will of the uses, while one can create a borehole. Such as Yakou Madara and Tenma Yato have shown themselves to be capable of.

Though with the heavy hints of Sirius being Hadou I do believe that it is possible that the two will clash.

Also Satanel, Mercurius, Hajun, and Amaterasu seemed to go to the latter method, of simply making a hole themselves rather than have it be made as a byproduct of their clashing Laws.

Granted Satanel did cheat.

you right. there also is Chance in Quinn's achieving Taikyoku and then getting killed by Muzan (because according to rumors sword of Hadou God Muzan is same as Quinn's sword). but i prefer a Hadou God Sirius.

Think that was just a Retcon.

Quinn going Taikyoku makes sense, Sirius going Hadou also makes sense. We will just have to wait and see.

Muzan could also come to love or just have a strong bond with Quinn, and she dies through another method. Such as by the hands of Khvarenah or Frederica. And he uses the Sword as a memento of sorts. Like how Tenma Yato wears Marie's Shawl.

This just made me curious as to who is spekaing when all the Gods titles start being mentioned. Though if I caught it correctly, then Marie mentioned Naraka.

It's varuna, who else..

I felt like varhram is muzan or varhram and Magsarion likely gonna fuse into one being and become muzan (like lotus and ren fuji fuse to become tenma yato)

Yato is Ren and Lotus fusing in higher dimension, or some such. Hence why he called Machina with his real name which was Michael Wittman, instead of his Mahou Nazi name

You don't even need KKK for this as the Steam release had Mitsudomoe fight in Rea route referencing that lore bit

Back