• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 28

And if I was wrong about Gotenraku, than what exactly does it rank? As I read that þÁ鵫Á is what the Rosei have, and is why they have such high levels of power. That being their connection to Alaya.

No idea.

I dont understand what's wrong. I did what they told me. I put my address in one single line in the "Address info" box and checked the box to let them get my info. If someone manage to have their name not listed, can you tell me what you did?

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
No idea.
I dont understand what's wrong. I did what they told me. I put my address in one single line in the "Address info" box and checked the box to let them get my info. If someone manage to have their name not listed, can you tell me what you did?
You didnt put your postal code in your settings maybe?

Makkurona said:
So, want to ask again. What is Rosei and why are they ridiculously op?
"The Rosei are humanities' representatives before Alaya, universal collective unconsciousness of humanity and the source of all of existence (in Senshinkan the existence of parallel universes was confirmed. How many? Unknown). They are metaphysical existences, they are incarnations of their own ideals, embody countless possibilities of the future, and they are indexes for all of humanities' dreams. Becoming a Rosei after reaching Alaya means effectively shedding your physical body. They all possess 10000 years worth of experience engraved into their brains, as an effect of the trials they underwent in the Dream World of Kantan to obtain their abilities and their current status.

Basic powers consist in materializing dreams and making them appear into reality, basically lucid dreaming applied to reality.'"

also i suggest reading Dan Karuma ability section and these threads (they are created by our masadaverse experts) [1][2]

i just awakened from sleep and then i realized every Hadou God now is high outervsersal lol. i'm completely happy now but i don't know what happened? there was a revision thread or blog for it? what is reasoning for high outerversal Gods? it is because of Raven's old revision thread or a new thread?

so if i'm not wrong Thread was trying to saying Singularity is 1-A (because of transcending multiverse, all dimensions, concepts and also only accessible by Taikyoku) and depending to power of each God Singularity's depth will goes under changing (for example from 10 Taikyoku immesurable transcendences in Marie Route case to immesurable immmesurable transcendences in Hajun case. so Singularity keep goes for any level of depth/Taikyoku such as infinite 1-A) and any God no matter what always is beyond Throne, Singularity and capable of painting it. so it makes Gods beyond 1-A Scope (because of transcending Singularity which is at least 1-A and Throne) so they are High 1-A.

you're correct on the summary except each higher depth will be transcdent over the lower ones which makes it a pseudo hierarchy when it comes to the depth of singularity. As listed to what hajun's taiji as being immeasurable, therefore his singularity depth will also be correspondant to his strength. As what the CRT said anyone with taiji can rule over singularity as long there's color occupying it.

something confused me. if Gods are always beyond singularity no matter what then why Tenma Yato wasn't capable of crossing Hajun's singularity? it was because singularity was already occupied by Hajun's color and empowered by him? or he was beyond singulariy only singularity was too deep/endless for reaching to end of it?

The singularity will be "backed" by the God occupying the throne? So if Hajun is uncountly superior to Yato, then Hajun's "backed" singularity is uncountly superior to Yato (despite the fact that any and all deity should by default be superior to the singularity in normal circonstances).

By default, any god should be completely transcendental to any given structure in the entire verse ( -or perhaps the outer layer), and capable of significantly affecting/destroying/painting over them. Only when faced against a similar opposing force would they be stopped.

I personally group it together with the case of Soujirou not being able of slicing up the throne when Hajun was there. It's not the Throne that was superior to him, Hajun was.

Or at least, that's our current consensus, yeah.

I am a fan of Masadaverse from a far, but ain't all that deep into the lore (I do have a decent understanding of the cosmology tho) or power scaling of it. However, I think I can still offer a bit of an outside perspective.

Someone should definitely make a profile for The Throne itself, for a few reasons. It should make the upscaling to High 1-A even more apparent to those who have not read the entire explanation page, and for indexing purposes, it seems to be a gap in the profiles of this wiki. From what I do know of Masadaverse, there is enough basis to make a weapon profile for it, as it is a tool of the top dog of the verse at the time. If no one else will, or if there are no plans to, then I probably will step in. What do yall think?

To be honest, I don't think that there is a need for a separate Throne page. Especially when it is (currently) already featured in the explanation page - albeit in an incomplete form.

Personally, I'd prefer that we complete the explanation page before anything else since it is what people are going to look for. Though, assuming that you have the scans for it and is willing to handle the work, then it could work I suppose.

Throne is merged with Naraka (i don't know one of them or entire of group). so waiting for more info about Naraka to be revealed and then creating a profile is better.

Saoshyant Desatir made it really obvious that the 5 of them merged with the Throne's hardware, not just Varuna. That is, the backstory for "Naraka" the KKK VFB gives applies to all 5 of them, with some exceptions of personal sort. Hajun was able to perceive 5 different entities in his future hikikomori room, not just one.

About Hajun's Law destroying the Throne should it get completed, what is the source on that? Kouha's recap of the previous Heavens?

Ricky365 said:
About Hajun's Law destroying the Throne should it get completed, what is the source on that? Kouha's recap of the previous Heavens?
Why would Hajun need feats to do something like this when someone who only amounts to a bug to him, like Soujirou, can already cut the Throne with his strongest slash?

Nevertheless, don't go that far. Source for this is called "Kajiri Kamui Kagura" :>. Though it is not destruction of the Throne he manages, rather, it is the end of the Shinza System itself (which was, fittingly enough, Samsara Vartin's goal). Hajun's completed Law, a world in which Metsujin Messou ensues, has all souls becoming empowered as narcissistic, solipsistic Srgala (mini Hajuns, basically) that kill each other till none is left. And because Hajun's not birthing any new souls, and the souls of those killed are simply annihilated, number of souls decreases which leads to multiverse itself shrinking, which would end in destruction of everything. End result? Nonexistence in which only Hajun exists, finally alone. This is the very ending of the Shinza System, as all souls bar Hajun are gone and there's no possibility for new ones to be born, no new Gods can arise to challenge Hajun for the Throne, so Tengu Dou's unopposed outcome is a definite end.

PsychoWarper said:
If you took away all of Bakugou's good qualities and make his bad ones like 1000x worse then yes.
1k is an understatement doe

Was just asking because the "soujirou can kill Naraka in one slash" "Merc wrecks everything including Naraka wtith DL" has me sceptical. Yes, i don't consider the seat and the system to be one and the same thing myself. About Hajun's Law, does everything become a pseudo Gudou God when it gets completed? I was also watching KKK the other day and Soujirou saw blackness and was like "where is Shiori?" what was that about?

where soul manip and resistance to soul manip and mind manip in Habaki profile comes from? same with Sakuna profile. they have some abilities and resistances such as soul manip, mind manip, spatial manip and durability negation without elaborating why (especially sakuna profile is heavily outdated and without any elaboration)

Back