• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been busy with college shit, so I've been gone a bit, but I come back to this?

What the **** is going on here?

This is a thread about discussing Masada's works. It is not a thread that to talk about another series's fans wanking or downplaying whatever series. Don't make such statements and accusations here.

Also, I believe I saw someone questioning the size of Masada's creation? If so, the best thing to do would be either to make a CRT or a Q&A, as starting a debate in the discussion thread negates the purpose of having a CRT or a Q&A thread. And frankly, I know I never like debates in a discussion thread, ruins the more casual mood that discussion threads have for me personally.

But seriously, to get back on topic, can we all act like adults here?

I mean a lot of people on VSBW aren't actual adults. Either way I agree with you that verse vs verse should be taken onto a fun and games board thread about it rather than a discussion intended exclusively on Masada and his stuff.

Embracetophats is downplaying Shinza, and everyone is trying to show evidence to it being a Multiverse, while TopHats is focusing on a few statements, with one such being a mistranslation, as stated by people who actually read the Japanese Novel.

The only thing I remember about the Nasuverse is that Sleepy gave an example of mistranslations, by bringing up how the English Translation of Extra, while official, made Amaterasu way stronger. By translating Trichilliocosm into Multiverse. As a way to show him that even offical translations can be wrong.

Embrace is overall just attacking everyone who thinks that Omega Ewigkiet is a Multiverse, regardless of the evidence given against it. Without giving any valid reason to deny said statements. Even saying Masada is just using flowery language.

With some authors this is true, but Masada has shown that the Multiversal statements are literal.

I agree this Thread has fallen into a complete mess of insults and delusions.

Yeah but it seems weird to ask kids who come here to enjoy themselves to act older then they actually are. I think what you meant is act more mature or something.

Leader9 said:
LumixXto said:
Imagine being one of those who wanks Nasuverse Characterss and come to this thread to deny evidence and proved stuff, irony becomes alone.
why do most Shinza haters are Nasu fans? are they envious 'cause Shinza is far better in both quality and power?
You know, one thing I have noticed when it comes to these two series is that either you love the Nasuverse and hate Shinza, or vice versa. One or the other, never in between.

I am trying to get into Shinza, so like -u-....

Embrace is just an honest to God closed box of willful ignorance, and I don't mean this as an insult. I still remember when he argued nature spirits are instantly like incarnated souls in Nasuverse... despite nature spirits having fixed forms, which the text explicitly tells you to your own face, and one of the traits of incarnated spirits that they don't care about such things and they are just a malleable blob if they wish.

He is even denying the legitamacy of japanese speakers telling him something was a mistranslation, saying it is 100% accurate becuase it was paid for. Which is just ignorant and wrong.

He also turned this discussion into a debate.

I played DI and watched KKK from the play list above. So far it's been a great experience. So yeah, no hate to Shinza from me

> Pivate Facebook group of VS Debate.

Now i can see it....worst place (regarles if is private or not) like G+ or amino or YT, hell, even the shit of OBD have better standars and "users" Dx

Okay then. Want to ask, when Yato first revealed himself to the expedition team in Suwahara ruins, what he did do? Did he froze time there?

Makkurona said:
Okay then. Want to ask, when Yato first revealed himself to the expedition team in Suwahara ruins, what he did do? Did he froze time there?
You mean when he stopped Tenmas from fighting against each other right? (Well more specifically Sukuna against others). Yeah, he did stop time

Question about Sensories.

Am I interpreting it correctly that Hajun has Three Sensories.

Hajun himself has Madara and Nakanoin, while the Tumor/Amaterasu has Habaki Sakagami. Am I reading this correctly?

Madara wasn't created as a Sensory but Hajun made him one, yes.

Tumor has Habaki and, technically, Hirume in the whole Pantheon shenanigan. So about 4? But Tumor's sensories aren't Hajun's sensories even when they are together, as far as I remember.

Technically the Tumor is a seperate entity, I just considered them as being together. And I remember reading that Hirume is the Tumor, and just a Reincarnation of it.

I consider it the same as Marguerite Breuil, is more or less Marie but it is still a Sensory (inb4 someone kicks my ass about this since I suspect thinking of it like this is wrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back