• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone should post to discuss on how Tier 1 matches usually go... Especially 1-A... Because like you said, it usually goes into an incon or a stomp, which become not functional at this point if that how those usually go

It's not even a hajun upgrade but pantheon (cast) upgrade, I've already seen the explanation not in just in the site but somewhere else that the rest of the Gods are higher than they were from the past and this is due to people not really more in depth on singularity.

Pretty sure it means an angency or organization. So ÕìüÕøøµ®ƒÚûó means 14th Institution. Or could be System, or the 14th System.

þÑ×Õ║º is the place where a God is.

õ©çÞ▒íþ¼¼ means All of Creation or The Universe.

Thus þÑ×Õ║ºõ©çÞ▒íþ¼¼ would roughly be The Throne of Everything, or the Place where the God of All Creation Resides.

So, the System of Throne of Everything or the Institution of the Throne of Everything.

Not a Fluent Speaker, so don't take my word as Law.

õ©çÞ▒í (banshou) does mean "all creation/nature" but I have no idea what þ¼¼ (dai) is supposed to mean here (or at all, actually).

þÑ×Õ║º is shinza (kami + za) btw. Zouken already translated it. It's mean the throne of God, the position of God or the "place" where God is. Yes, like in Shinzaverse...

Masada also goes "shinza banshou" which would mean "the divine throne of all things in creation/nature". Which is probably a wordplay on shinra banshou (all things in creation/nature).

þ¼¼ = Number or Residence, also used as a prefix for forming ordinal numbers.

That is at least what I can get out of it.

Yes, it is a reference to, or rather a play on, µú«þ¥àõ©çÞ▒í, which he spells þÑ×Õ║ºõ©çÞ▒í if I remember correctly.

Zouken said:
ÞéåÕú▒ = 41

µ╝åõ╝ì = 75

拝捌 = 18

Is this right? It looks very wrong for Distortion Types.
Distortion has three bars of grades 1-4(Õú▒´¢×Þéå), 5-7(õ╝ì´¢×µ╝å), and 8-10(µìî´¢×µï¥) so yeah, the names of each grade are wrong in the explanation page

according to this we probably need to making a thread for adding power nullification to Rindou and Reinhard? 1-A Power Null OwO

• õ©ìõ║îÒü«Õ£░õ©ïÚü║ÞÀíÒüºþ½£ÞâåÒüîµëïÒü½ÕàÑÒéîÒüƒÞâ¢ÕèøÒÇéÕîûÕñûÒüîþö¿ÒüäÒéïþë╣µ«èÒü¬Þ¿ÇÞ¬×ÒéÆÞ¬¡Òü┐ÕÅûÒéïÕèøÒÇéþò░Þâ¢ÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒü¬Òü┐ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÚ╗äÚçæÒü«þìúÒü«µ«ïµ╗ôÒüºÒüéÒéïÞüûµºìÒü½Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒÇüÚ╗äÚçæÒü«ÞªçÚüôÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÕàÑÒéîÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüºµëïÒü½ÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒüƒÕèøÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé
What it does is basically, enforce their loser status, causing the time armor(Which are the Tenmas are also imbued with btw) to be broken, their power is greatly reduced and their existence starting to disappear

i think that was specifically because the tenma's were the "losers" that lost to hajun that why it was even enforced into them hence they had a name change iirc

You're right; they went up above 10 in distortion level in the middle part of the story, the limit of ten seems to be like, regular limit prior to edo trip I guess

I have a question regarding Reinhard Heydrich's 5B key.

Why?

The justification is At least Planet level, likely far higher (Casually one-shotted Methuselah and destroyed all his mystery of his nights).

The problem: 1. Reinhard did that through 1A LLT right? Isn't that just hax? (Let's just ignore this for now.)

2. I did not find any planet level durability on Methuselah profile. This is the main problem.

Maybe i missed something regarding this. If so, can anyone explain?

I know, but Meth durability is multi galaxy in the profile. It says one night equal to half planet durability, so it does not make sense that Reinhard Ap is at least planet level (no justification for that).

Eganergo said:
Why?

The justification is At least Planet level, likely far higher (Casually one-shotted Methuselah and destroyed all his mystery of his nights).

The problem: 1. Reinhard did that through 1A LLT right? Isn't that just hax? (Let's just ignore this for now.)

2. I did not find any planet level durability on Methuselah profile. This is the main problem.

Theres a simple reason for this, Meth had a CRT and had his Dura changed, it used to be 5-B, and Reinhard hasnt had a CRT for it yet, last I heard Warren was gonna make it at some point.

And technically Reinhard did use LLT but he didnt throw it he shot a blast of energy from it iirc.

Does Paradise Lost take place in the Second or Third Heaven. I am confused on it, due to the whole Time Travel Shenanagins, and how Paradise Lost (The Heaven) is the Second. But various factors point towards it being in Zoar.

So which is it?

PL is the second heaven, since Muzan took over and AFAIK the world we see is the dead body of one of the maous.

Third Throne is Satanel and I don't know how it was. The DI anime made it seem like some old times mesopotamian era

I plan on making a CRT on Reinhard's AP, but I have Finals in a week, so it will have to be postponed until then.

@Zouken

A short scene of it was shown during Paradise Lost ending where everyone is reincarnated. Lilliel is an idol looking for a bodyguard and she happens to meet Lyle whom they recognize each other. Looks like a happy ending

Till KKK told us how happy ending is never a thing in Shinza

Ppl: Its nice we got a happy ending

Masada: No *Makes KKK where Hajun nukes DI happy ending*

Thanks Sleepy.

Also, yeah. Masada doesen't like Happy Endings, like Nasu. I mean, Tsukihime is pretty much progressively sadder endings.

Fate also likes Sad endings, but at least it is less of a downer (for the most part).

Eganergo said:
Why?

1- Reinhard AP should be 5-A scaling above Wilhelm who destroyed Methuselah's jaws of darkness. Willhelm soul cap is 8k and Reinhard millions. so that isn't hax.

2- erasing Methuselah was hax but that doesn't matter. because Reinhard scales above Wilhelm's 5-A feat

I did my best for a translation of Nakanoin's Mantra:

ÕìùþäíÕñºÕñ®þïùÒÇüÕ░ÅÕñ®þïùÒÇüµ£ëµæ®ÚéúÕñ®þïùÒÇüµò░õ©çÚ¿ÄÕñ®þïùµØÑÞç¿Õ¢▒ÕÉæ

µé¬Ú¡öÚÇǵòúÒÇüÞ½©ÚíÿµêÉÕ░▒ÒÇüµéëÕ£░Õååµ║ÇÚÜÅÕ┐ÁµôüÞ¡ÀÒÇüµÇ¿µòÁÚÖìõ╝Åõ©ÇÕêçµêÉÕ░▒Òü«ÕèáÒéíÒéíµîü

ÕöÁ µ£ëµæ®ÚéúÕñ®þïù µò░õ©çÚ¿Ä Õ¿æÕ®åÞ¿ÂÒâ╗ÕöÁ µ»ÿþ¥àµ»ÿþ¥àµ¼á µ»ÿþ¥àµ¼áµø® Õ¿æÕ®åÞ¿Â

õ©ïÕèúþò£þöƒ――Úé¬ÞªïÕì│µ¡úÒü«ÚüôÒé®Òé®þÉå

Praise be to the Great Tengu, Small Tengu, µ£ëµæ®Úéú Tengu, Ominous Sign of the Advent of the Tengu of 10,000 Horsemen

Dispersing Demon, Myriad Prayers of Fulfilment, Protect the Harmonious Wish of All Earth at the Mercy of the Waves, Surrender Mine Sworn Enemyõ©ÇEagerly Fufill Conquest (Adding to what one has)

ÕöÁ µ£ëµæ®Úéú Tengu 10,000 Horsemen---- So Be It Òâ╗ÕöÁ Spread Out, Spread Out, Spread Out, Fail Before, So Be It

O' Basemost Beast---- Wicked Sight, Instant Justice, Path of Logic

I know it's not the best translation, but I did my best. ÕöÁ I know is Syllable, just don't know how to include that into the writing. Õ¿æÕ®åÞ¿Â "So be it" shows that it is likely just a part of the structure of Mantras though.

Most confused about the ÒéíÒéí and Òé®Òé®

Tokoyo does not have many feats, but she can sacrifice all of the Yatsukahagi, including herself, in order to increase the power of Tenma Yato back to his original level.

õ©ìµäÅÒü«Þ¢ƒÚƒ│Òü¿Õà▒Òü½ÚûâÕàëÒü«þƒóÒüîÚùçÒéÆÞÁ░ÒüúÒüªÒÇüÒâ×Òé░ÒéÁÒâ¬Òé¬Òâ│Òü½Õæ¢õ©¡ÒüùÒüƒÒÇ鵡úþó║Òü½Òü»ÕëúÒüºµû¼ÒéèÞÉ¢Òü¿ÒüòÒéîÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒüîÒÇüÕÉîµÖéÒü½ÕàëÒüîÕ╝¥ÒüæÒüªÕ¢╝Òü«Õº┐ÒéƵÂêÕñ▒ÒüòÒüøÒéïÒÇé
ÒÇÇÒüØÒüùÒüªÒÇüõ©ÇµïìÕ¥îÒü½Õ╗║þë®Òü«Õ▒ïµá╣ÒüïÒéëÕÉîÒüÿþ¿«Úí×Òü«ÕàëÒüîÕ╝¥ÒüæÒüƒÒÇéÕ¥îÒü½µ«ïÒéïÒü«Òü»ÚØÖÕ»éÒüºÒÇüÕ«îÕà¿Òü½õ║êµâ│ÕñûÒü«Õç║µØÑõ║ïÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒüî……ÒüùÒüïÒüùõ¢òÒüîÞÁÀÒüìÒüƒÒü«ÒüïÒü»Õà¿ÕôíÒüîþÉåÞºúÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé

What is this?? Does the feather teleport work by turning you into a light beam? And did Magsarion freaking cut Zulwan in teleport mode?

damn. i have plenty hope in Avesta. first star busters, infinite Regenerationn and transmutation and now a freaking FTL feat in early chapters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back