• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settei6-1
EKiGI7hUUAAq-RO
New Kaikhosru illustration. Almost 10 times bigger than the planet Earth, one of the Seven Demon Kings of Avesta and can turn anyone into gem or gold and such.

All Seven Heave
Mithra - Not Mithra from K3 with two bladed blade who wants everyone in her harem

Magsarion - Purple haired, armorless Goblin Slayer
Satanael - White clothes dude who committed sudoku
Mercurius - Creepy NEET who stalked his goddess and got NTR'd for that
Marie - Blonde goddess who was too good for the world
Hajun - 3 eyed Indian Narcissist who needs angry management classes and proper speaking
Hirume/Amaterasu - An arrogant brat who thinks she's better than everyone such as ripping off the infamous Gurren Lagann pose

So from lore dump

The Star Spirit Zahnak (ÒéÂÒââÒâÅÒâ╝Òé»), the star of tyranny and exploitation that Kaikhosru (6th Demong King) killed and seized, has a diameter of 100,000 KM (Much much bigger than Earth itself.)

• Òé½ÒéñÒâøÒé╣Òâ½Òâ╝Òüîµö»ÚàìÒüÖÒéïµÉ¥ÕÅûÒü¿Õ£ºÕêÂÒü«µÿƒÒÇé õ║║Úí×ÒüîÕ▒àõ¢ÅÕÅ»Þâ¢Òü¬µÿƒÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü»ÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬Úâ¿Úí×Òü½ÕàÑÒéèÒÇüþø┤Õ¥äÒü»þ┤ä´╝æ´╝Éõ©çÒÄ×ÒÇéÞüûþÄïÚáÿÒü«Õà½ÕÇìÞ┐æÒüäÕñºÒüìÒüòÒéƵîüÒüñÒÇé ÒüØÒü«ÒüƒÒéüÕàâÒü»Þ▒èÒüïÒü¬þöƒÕæ¢Òü½µ║óÒéîÒüƒµÿƒÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒüîÒÇüõ║îþÖ¥Õ╣┤Òü╗Òü®ÕëìÒü½Òé½ÒéñÒâøÒé╣Òâ½Òâ╝ÒüîµÿƒÚ£èÒü«Õ║ºÒéÆþ░ÆÕѬÒüùÒüªÒüïÒéëÒü»ÞìÆÕ╗âÒü«õ©ÇÚÇöÒéÆÞ¥┐ÒéèÒÇüõ║║Úí×ÒéÆÕºïÒéüÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïþöƒþë®Òü«µò░Òü»ÒüïÒüñÒüªÒü«´╝ò´╝àÕëìÕ¥îÒü½Òü¥Òüºµ©øÕ░æÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé
After being taken over by Kaikhosru, it has been devastated to the point the number of creatures (which includes mankind) has been reduced to around 5%

As for our lovely Maou, he apparently has the ability to turn anyone he targets into gold or jewelry

• Òü¥ÒüòÒü½õ┐ùÒü«µ¿®ÕîûÒü¿Þí¿þÅ¥ÒüºÒüìÒÇüÒüØÒü«õ║ïÕ«ƒÒéÆþ½»þÜäÒü½Þí¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüîÒÇüµÿƒÚ£èÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüª
Õ¥ùÒüƒþë╣µ«èÞâ¢ÕèøÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüêÒéêÒüåÒÇéþïÖÒüäÕ«ÜÒéüÒüƒþø©µëïÒéÆÕ«Øþƒ│ÒéäÚ╗äÚçæÒü½ÕñëÒüêÒéïÕèøÒÇé

And it seems the range of his ability actually extends to the entire Star Spirit Zahnak. He can turn it to gold if he wants to lmao. This ability is also more powerful when inside his territory.

• ÒüØÒü«Õ░äþ¿ïÒü»Ú¥ìÚ¬©µÿƒÒü«Õà¿Õ£ƒÒü½ÕÅèÒü│ÒÇüÕÅùÒüæÒüƒÞÇàÒü»ÕăÕëçÒü¿ÒüùÒüªµèùÚ¡öÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒü»Õ¢╝Òü«µö»ÚàìÕƒƒÒü½ÒüéÒéïõ╗Ñõ©èÒÇüÞ¬░ÒüºÒüéÒéîÒé½ÒéñÒâøÒé╣Òâ½Òâ╝Òü«Ú¥ìþ▓¥´╝êÕñºÕ£░Òâ╗Õñºµ░ùÒâ╗µ░┤Òü¬Òü®)Òü½õ¥ØÕ¡ÿÒüùÒü¬ÒüÅÒüªÒü»þöƒÕæ¢þ¡µîüÒüîÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒüïÒéëÒüºÒÇüÒüñÒü¥ÒéïÒü¿ÒüôÒéìÒé½ÒéñÒâøÒé╣Òâ½Òâ╝Òü«õ©ÇÚâ¿ÒéÆÕÅûÒéèÞ¥╝ÒéôÒüáÒüïÒéëÒü½Òü»ÒÇüÒüØÒü«µäÅÕ┐ùÒü½µèùÒüêÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþÉåÕ▒êÒÇé
As for the 18 princesses. They are first ranked demon generals with the number one princess being a special/high grade.

The cities they rule over is ordered and named after precious stones. The order (from 1 to 18) is based on Kaikhosru degree of love towards them

• ÒüØÒéîÒü×ÒéîÒü½Þ▓┤þƒ│Òü«ÕÉìÒüîÕåáÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüÚ¥ìÚ¬©µÿƒÒü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéï´╝æ´╝ÿÒü«Òé¬ÒéóÒéÀÒé╣Úâ¢Õ©éÒéÆõ╗╗ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÞ¿ÇÒéÅÒü░Õ£░µû╣Úáÿõ©╗Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬þ½ïÕá┤ÒÇéþÄïÒüºÒüéÒéïÒé½ÒéñÒâøÒé╣Òâ½Òâ╝ÒüïÒéëÕÅùÒüæÒéïÕ»ÁµäøÒü«þ¿ïÒü½ÒéêÒüúÒüªÕ║ÅÕêùÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒü»Þ▓┤þƒ│Òü«þ¿«Úí×ÒéäÒé¬ÒéóÒéÀÒé╣Òü«Þ▒èÒüïÒüòÒü½þÅ¥ÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéõ©èÒüïÒéëÚ¥ìþÄëÒÇüÚçæÕëøÒÇüþ┤àþÄëÒÇüÞÆ╝þÄëÒÇüþ┐áþÄëÒÇüÞùìþÄëÒÇüÚ╗äþÄëÒÇüÞíÇþÄëÒÇüþæáþÆâÒÇüþ£ƒþÅáÒÇüµ£êÚòÀÒÇüµƒÿµª┤ÒÇüþ┐íþ┐áÒÇüþÉÑþÅÇÒÇüþÅèþæÜÒÇüþæ¬þæÖÒÇüµ░┤µÖÂÒÇüÚ╗Ƶø£ÒÇéÒüØÒü«Õà¿ÕôíÒüîõ©Çþ┤Üõ╗Ñõ©èÒü«Ú¡öÕ░åÒüºÒÇüµ£Çõ©èõ¢ìÒü«Ú¥ìþÄëÕº½Òü»þë╣þ┤ÜÒü½µîçÕ«ÜÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕ¢╝ÕÑ│ÒéëÒü»Òé½ÒéñÒâøÒé╣Òâ½Òâ╝Òü«µäøÒéÆÕïØÒüíÕÅûÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒÇüµùÑÒÇàþ¥ÄÒüùÒüÅÒÇüµÀ½ÒéëÒü½ÒÇüÒüïÒüñÚ鬵é¬ÒüƒÒéëÒéôÒü¿ÞíÇÚüôÒéÆÒüéÒüÆÒéïÕªûÕ®ªÒü«õ©¡Òü«ÕªûÕ®ªÒÇé

Lol Magsarion has been alluded to be Muzan ever since his first appearance and is quite clearly that he truly is with latest chapters.

@Zouken Sorry I didn't give you an immediate answer before. I had to take some time to figure out the possibility of doing it. In my case, I would say that both titles don't translate together, but as individuals like ALRF said. Senshinkan (learning place of the battle deities? it doesn't translate well) is the name of the school in the Taisho era.

Senshinkan (µêªþ£ƒÚñ¿) "Truth of war." A military school managed by the Tatsumiya house. The school Yoshiya and others commute to in the Dream World. To differ from Õìâõ┐íÚñ¿, Ayumi refers to it as the English "Truth".

Senshinkan (Õìâõ┐íÚñ¿)
"One thousand trusts." Senshinkan at present day―changed from military school to a normal, private school, along with the writing of its name. The school Yoshiya and the others commute to normally during the day. To differ it from µêªþ£ƒÚñ¿, Ayumi refers to it as the English "Trust".

Hachimyoujin refers to the 'Eight gods of virtue/good fortune', though it also refers to a story I can't remember the name of from Japanese mythology. Soushuu refers to a province in ancient China (or at least that is the only correlating reference I could find).

Bansenjin I honestly don't know. Like I said, they don't translate.

Edit: Oh yeah, it is the province where the author of 'Kochou no Yume' lived. Soushuu, that is. Makes sense since the game's concept is based off the same one as the story.

Thank you, and it's no big deal that you took a while.

so Senshinkan is used with various different Kanji, intresting.

Also, I know some things dont translate well.

Bansenjin I looked up the Kanji

õ©ç=10,000

õ╗Ö=Hermit,Wizard,Xia

ÚÖú=Camp,Battle Formatio

Thus would literally be The 10,000 Wizard Camp.

While the use of Kanji in this way is intresting, and does allow for deeper layers of meaning. It is annoying to translate, and Masada bloody loves them. Shinzabanshou itself is a play on Shinrabanshou and Za. Making it translate roughly to The Throne of All Creation.

µêƒ µ│ò (Law of Arms) Òâ╗

µÑ» µ│ò (Law of Shields)Òâ╗

ÕÆƵ│ò (Law of Curses)Òâ╗

Þºúµ│ò (Law of Understanding, The Key)Òâ╗

ÕëÁ µ│ò (Law of Genesis/Creation)

Would these be correct for the Forms of Preface (Õ║ŵ«Á)?

These are the closest I could get. As 法 means Law.

戟 = Weapons or Arms

楯 = Shield or Buckler

ÕÆÆ = spell, curse, dharani; mantra

Þºú = unravel, notes, key, explanation, understanding, untie, undo, solve, answer, cancel, absolve, explain, minute

ÕëÁ = genesis, wound, injury, hurt, start, originate

I am mostly unsure about Þºúµ│ò and ÕëÁ µ│ò. As they can have the most different interpretations.

Hajun Law Kanji : Õñºµ¼▓þòîÕñ®þïùÚüô

Habaki and Rindou Law/Amaterasu: Õñ®þàºÕØÉþÜçÕñºÕ¥íþÑ×

I'll humbly refuse translating Hajun chant. I still am too young to deal with Masada shenanigans

new masada twitters. what he is talking about?

Òé│ÒâƒÒé▒ÒüºþÁµ╗àµÿƒÕøúÒü«ÒéåÒéïÒé¡ÒâúÒâ®ÒéóÒéñÒâåÒâáõ¢£ÒéìÒüåÒéêÒüúÒüªÞ¿ÇÒüúÒüƒÒéëÚûóõ┐éÞÇàõ©ÇÕÉîÒü½Õñëõ║║µë▒ÒüäÒüòÒéîÒüƒ…

Òé│ÒâƒÒé▒µ£¼Òü»ÕºöÞ¿ùÒüÖÒéïÒü¿µÇØÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé
Þç¬ÕêåÒüôÒü«µëïÒü«ÒüôÒü¿Òü½Þ®│ÒüùÒüÅÒü¬ÒüäÒéôÒüºGõ╗╗ÒüøÒüºÒüÖÒüîÒÇé

SleepyTBubble said:
Hajun Law Kanji : Õñºµ¼▓þòîÕñ®þïùÚüô

Habaki and Rindou Law/Amaterasu: Õñ®þàºÕØÉþÜçÕñºÕ¥íþÑ×

I'll humbly refuse translating Hajun chant. I still am too young to deal with Masada shenanigans
Doesn't Hajun's law has that manji or swastika thing on its name as a letter?

@Makkurona

Manji Mandara (Õììµø╝Þì╝þ¥àÒâ╗þäíÚçÅÕñºµò░) is his Taikyoku, not his law

okey, i let here the news abaout the verse and Masada:

"Now we are working on the cast of Avesta and other things related to it. I think we can announce something before the end of the year, so wait. In addition, we will be on the Winter Comicket. We'll do something like a chronology, describing the central characters from zero to seventh throne. Plus additional story of "Avesta", which is a little touched by the events of twenty years ago. I proposed to make some sweet merch for the Star clusters of annihilation, but all as one began to hold my abnormality ... I think I'll leave the work on the books to someone else. I'm not very strong at that, so, apparently, I'll have to ask G. "

Misogiharae - Yumotsugaeri

Amaterasu Suwasumeragi Omikami

Shokou Mandala - Yaoyoruzo

Can somebody translate this into the Kanji. I know Amaterasu Suwasumeragi is Õñ®þàºÕØÉþÜçÕñºÕ¥íþÑ×. But not Omikami.

Would Amaterasu Suwasumeragi Omikami be Õñ®þàºÕØÉþÜçÕñºÕ¥íþÑ×ÒüèÞªïÚ½¬? Also would µïøÚ¡éþñ¥µø╝Þì╝þ¥à be correct for Shokou Mandala? If so I just need Yaoyoruzo.

Still cannot find Misogiharae or Yumotsugaeri.

Zouken said:
Would Amaterasu Suwasumeragi Omikami be Õñ®þàºÕØÉþÜçÕñºÕ¥íþÑ×ÒüèÞªïÚ½¬? Also would µïøÚ¡éþñ¥µø╝Þì╝þ¥à be correct for Shokou Mandala? If so I just need Yaoyoruzo.

Still cannot find Misogiharae or Yumotsugaeri.
þªèþÑô――Ú╗äµ│ëÞ┐öÒéè (Misogiharae — Yomotsugaeri)

µøÖÕàëµø╝Þì╝þ¥à――Õà½þÖ¥õ©çÒÇÇ(Shokou Mandara - Yaoyorozu)

Õñ®þàºÕØÉþÜçÕñºÕ¥íþÑ× (Amaterashimasusumeoomikami)

anyone has link for full fight Hajun vs Ren, Reinhard, Marie and Mercurius?

one with Hajun killing entire of them but Ren.

Infera28 said:
anyone has link for full fight Hajun vs Ren, Reinhard, Marie and Mercurius?

one with Hajun killing entire of them but Ren.
I think it was demonstrated when Hajun's first appeareance? Though only shown with their shades. Also i want the one where Merc wins with the cost of Marie, Ren, and Reinhard deaths

There is quite a bit of videos of KKK and Senshinkan. One video of the Senshinkan prolouge was actually done by Gare, so its quite good.

The rest are quite poorly done, except the Pantheon Prolouge, while not the best, it is still easily understandable. No great grammar or word choice mistakes.

Haven't watched the other Senshinkan videos yet.

I know there are more videos in the original Japanese. As I found out from my searches. But you are likely looking for Eng Subs.

Also I can't get anything on Õñ®Úüôµé▓µâ│Õñ®. Can anyone translate? Closest I can get is Heaven, which is too generic, and there is likely a more informative translation. If not than just say Heaven is the closest translation. But I can't find it on Jisho, so I doubt it.

What would Daten-Nakuru (ÕáòÕñ®ÕÑêÞÉ¢) translate as. I know ÕÑêÞÉ¢ means Naraka, which makes sense. But I can't get a translation for ÕáòÕñ®. Closest I can get is ÕáòÕñ®õ¢┐ for Lucifer.

Is it something like "Degenerating Heavens"?

>The rest are quite poorly done, except the Pantheon Prolouge, while not the best, it is still easily understandable. No great grammar or word choice mistakes.

Are you talking about Visual Novel World vids?

Please tel me you're not

Take them seperately and you get that

https://jisho.org/search/道 #kanji

https://jisho.org/search/悲 #kanji

https://jisho.org/word/想

https://jisho.org/search/天 #kanji

I don't think you can translate them to be honest. They are supposed to "mean" through kanji rather than "mean" at all. If you were trying to translate daten naraku you'd get something like fallen paradise naraka/hades/hell. ...I guess, paradise of the fallen would work?

Have you ever tried translating shurado shikoten? By taking those wrds apart, you can very easily understand it. But you can never translate it. I don't even think that's possible?

So what people generally do is explain the words and what it means, or they make up a translation: like paradise of the fallen above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back