• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zouken said:
Why did you make this Lady Ashford?
My dissapointment is immeasurable...
I didn't. I only make the thread with an additional meme picture that were given to me beforehand. I'd put the sword in front of Magsarion's face rather than simply copy-pasting his face over the poster were i to make it myself

Warren Valion wrote: You would need to prove that Taiji in Senskinkan is 1-A though.

the reason why taiji in general is 1-A, is because it created yin yang which is duality.

iirc someone in the old threads said that Masada stated that Nakiri was equal to Hadou God Reinhard 'cause there aren't proofs that Masada was talking about base Reinhard and it would make more sense if he was comparing 2 gods (Nakiri and Reinhard Hadou God) or something like that

Taiji is seemingly above the Throne and Singularity both of which are 1-A in their own right so theres that.

Also haven't we been discussing weather or not we should actually follow/use that cross scaling? Also if thats really it then it definitely wouldnt be used cause Nakiri would not become 1-A if thats the only real reason.

is senshinkan a sequel to any shinza sequels? bcuz from what i can gather it's not really a sequel which in the wiki we already establish using the same author's verses and mentioning taiji doesnt mean it would be the same in the other work.

No Sen is its own series seperate from Shinza iirc, the only in game connection is Shinza appearing in Sen as a Game apparently.

Something similar happens in Dies Irae with a Paradise Lost poster on one of the characters walls iirc.

Then no taiji in sen isnt the same as shinza as senshinkan's version has no correlation to it since it isnt the same verse although its the same author who amde it. which means the taiji of Senshinkan needs more context of what it is, rather than us generalizing it would be the same to that of shinza's

i used to thinking Masadaverse is 1-A because of taiji being creator of dualities and beyond them? and Type 3 (True General Transduality) is 1-A. although there are some other statements such as Mercurius being beyond infinite concepts, holding all concepts in palm of his hand, Marie being outside of concepts, Singularity being blanket zone beyond creation, creator of concepts and etc.

Speaking of Taiji being above the Throne because to anyone with Taiji the Throne is just a tool, some places list the Tumor and Hajun having the Throne as the source of their Taikyoku... is that just wrong?

@Infera

While Shinza transduality being 1-A is indeed correct, claims of transcending duality/concepts shouldn't really warrant higher tiers without further clarification - unless the verse has clearly shown that said duality actually exists above all dimensional structures, that is.

In short: Transcending something doesn't really matter. What matters is the size of said structure.

PsychoWarper said:
Taiji is seemingly above the Throne and Singularity both of which are 1-A in their own right so theres that.
Also haven't we been discussing weather or not we should actually follow/use that cross scaling? Also if thats really it then it definitely wouldnt be used cause Nakiri would not become 1-A if thats the only real reason.
But why taiji above the throne and Singularity make it 1-A?

Remember when I asked about trying to find profile images for each character?

Well irritatingly enough, now I managed to find that someone had some of them, namely whoever it is that uploaded them to the English Shinza Bansho wiki. I say irritatingly cause it's not quite complete and the images seem to be from a host of different sources, both from the standard VN and from IkaBey (the ones from IkaBey have that filter overlaying them making it obvious that they are from different sources.). They even had some for Isaak and Tubal Cain. So close, yet not close enough.

And stranger still, they somehow had managed to find some for Pantheon even, some that I am not sure even has been released.

For Cain and the like. Just go to the VFB of DI and do some image editing

Same for Pantheon. All you need is to go to twitter and get the pictures than do some image editing to remove the SAMPLE that covers the character.

This was done before and posted here by someone named Yoxal who also has a twitter account (YoxalLoyal)

Oh, that's right, I remember Yoxal did some of that for the God sigils as well as some of the Pantheon characters. Didn't know he/she had done for each of the original DI characters though, and I don't recall it was ever posted here. If so then it was maybe before I found myself here.

And pardon my unecuadtedness, but what do you mean by VFB? If you meant the illustrated guide then unfortunately some of the character images are woefully incomplete or outright missing. (In fact, I got it hoping to extract full body character shots but alas) And even then, my image editing skills are pretty much non-existent.

Yeah, the illustrated guide or as we call it VFB, short for Visual Fan Book.

IIRC, light official site has some pics fully cropped and rendered such as this

In case you don't see the desired characters there than you can search for them in google. It lead me to this site which i also assume has the other DI Sprites. Probably Yoxal edited out the writing from the bottom there

Some websites that collects CGs of the VNs may also contain the sprites, fully rendered or not which is how i got Sakuya Kyougetsu one (Naturally those sites are +18 lol)

These are the only thing i have afaik. Sorry if it wasn't much of help:/

But why taiji above the throne and Singularity make it 1-A?

Because the Singularity and the Throne are both 1-A on their own.

Im pretty Warren already listed a few of them in this or the last thread but honestly I am tired and have no interest in going in depth in this.

SleepyTBubble said:
Yeah, the illustrated guide or as we call it VFB, short for Visual Fan Book.
IIRC, light official site has some pics fully cropped and rendered such as this

In case you don't see the desired characters there than you can search for them in google. It lead me to this site which i also assume has the other DI Sprites. Probably Yoxal edited out the writing from the bottom there

Some websites that collects CGs of the VNs may also contain the sprites, fully rendered or not which is how i got Sakuya Kyougetsu one (Naturally those sites are +18 lol)

These are the only thing i have afaik. Sorry if it wasn't much of help:/
Well I am at work right now so I can't quite check it at the moment, but thanks for giving me at least something to work with.

And unfortunately, I have already checked a whole host of such 18+ sites but with no luck. In fact with those I am lucky enough if I even find a full set of regular CG's for Dies Irae, let alone character CG's. I've had no problems finding for KKK and IkaBey, but DI continues to be elusive.

Someone has the Teirei and Niko wiki profile from old posts? it should be added on the wiki aand i use to read the profile.

anyone know what exactly happened in this scenes

1- it stated Ren went beyond creation figment degree and collapsed weakened Gladshiem

2- his craving denied the very concept of death

3- denied Reinhard's existence
Malie 2019-05-04 03-04-59-204
Malie 2019-05-04 03-06-13-616
Malie 2019-05-04 03-06-58-585
also idk that where stated EFS's trait is permamently killing undeads. i don't think that is the way EFS functions.

It functions as that and nothing else. It is not made to counter the living but the undead and immortals, a craving that weakens any non-living beings

þÖ║þÅ¥ÒüùÒüƒÞâ¢ÕèøÒü»µ¡╗ÞÇàÒâ╗õ©ìµ¡╗ÞÇàÒü¬Òü®Òü«ÒÇîþöƒÞÇàÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒéÆÕ╝▒õ¢ôÕîûÒüòÒüøÒéïÒÇìÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé µùóÒü½ÒüôÒü«õ©ûÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒâ®ÒéñÒâ│ÒâÅÒâ½ÒâêÒéÆÒâöÒâ│ÒâØÒéñÒâ│ÒâêÒü½Õ»¥Þ▒íÒü½ÒüùÒüƒÞâ¢ÕèøÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüþÖ║ÕïòÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÚÖÉÒéèÒü»µ¡╗ÞÇàÒâ╗õ©ìµ¡╗ÞÇàÒéƵë▒ÒüåÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÕëìµÅÉÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒâ®ÒéñÒâ│ÒâÅÒâ½ÒâêÒü«µêªÕèøÒéÆÕñºÕ╣àÒü½ÕëèÒüÉÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇé

I feel like i remember narration saying somewhere that Ellie uses the Colt Anaconda, by any chance does anyone remember when this was stated? i can't for the life of me remember

i think this is about LLT being Atziluth level.

µ©çµ£øÒâ╗Þâ¢Õèø

ÞüûÚü║þë®Òü»『Þüûþ┤äÒâ╗ÚüïÕæ¢Òü«þÑ×µºì(Òâ¡Òâ│Òé«ÒâîÒé╣Òâ®Òâ│Òé╝Òâ╗ÒâåÒé╣Òé┐ÒâíÒâ│Òâê)』
Õ¢óµàïÒü»µ¡ªÞúàÕàÀþÅ¥Õ×ïÒÇéÞüûµºìÕìüõ©ëÚ¿ÄÕú½ÕøúÒü«ÕÉìÒü«þö▒µØÑÒüºÒééÒüéÒéïþÑ×µ«║ÒüùÒü«µºìÒÇéõ¢ìÚÜÄÒü»Ú¿ÄÕú½ÕøúÕö»õ©ÇÒü«µÁüÕç║õ¢ìÚÜÄÒÇéÒüØÒü«ÒüƒÒéüÚ¡öõ║║Òü«ÚøåÒü¥ÒéèÒüºÒüéÒéïÚ¿ÄÕú½ÕøúÒü½ÒüèÒüäÒüªÒééÒüòÒéëÒü½Õø│µè£ÒüæÒüƒÕèøÒéƵîüÒüíÒÇüÒüéÒü«õ©ëÚ¿ÄÕú½ÒüºÒüÖÒéëÕ¢╝Òü«ÞÂ│ÕàâÒü½ÒééÕÅèÒü░ÒüÜÒÇüµÑÁÚÖÉÒü«µ¡ªÕ¿üÒü¿þÁÂÕ»¥Òü«õ©ÇµÆâÒéƵîüÒüñÒâ×Òé¡ÒâèÒüºÒüÖÒéëÒüØÒü«ÕïØÕê®þó║þÄçÒü»ÚÖÉÒéèÒü¬ÒüÅõ¢ÄÒüäÒÇéµò░þÖ¥õ©çÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÞå¿ÕñºÒü¬ÚçÅÒü«Ú¡éÒü¿ÒüØÒü«þÁîÚ¿ôÕà¿ÒüªÒéÆÞç¬ÒéëÒü«ÒééÒü«Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÒüèÒéèÒÇüµîçµÅ«Õ«ÿÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«þö¿ÕàÁÞíôÒü½Õä¬ÒéîÒéïÒüáÒüæÒüºÒü¬ÒüÅÕÇïõ║║Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«µ¡ªÕèøÒüºÒééþÀÅÞ╗ìÒéÆÕçîÚºòÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

Pretty sure that's saying Rein is the only one in LDO that is Atziluth level. Yes i know Merc is 13th seat of LDO and obviously Atziluth level but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back