• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Naraka has now become a sacred system itself, so it ranks higher than any other Hado God. Changing the seat is a software change, and it works because there is a hardware called Naraka.
Therefore, if you want to erase the Throne System, you must defeat Naraka. But he isn't strong or like that. The fact that even Mercurius, who was maneuvering behind the stage of
dies irae, is just his bead, tells its nature. " quote from https://w.atwiki.jp/god14/pages/384.html (i used the translator)

is this true?

ÒÇÉÒéÀÒâ½Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ¬Òé¬ Òâ®Òé░ÒâèÒâ¡Òé»ÒÇæÒâåÒéúÒéÂÒâ╝ÒâáÒâ╝ÒâôÒâ╝
ÒÇÉÒéÀÒâ½Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ¬Òé¬ Òâ®Òé░ÒâèÒâ¡Òé»ÒÇæÒâåÒéúÒéÂÒâ╝ÒâáÒâ╝ÒâôÒâ╝

Light is back with Silverio Ragnarok.

You see, Rot Spinne was the mastermind all along. He is the Wuji, the originator of Taikyoku and the one that actually controls the Throne behind the scenes. Not even Naraka is aware of this divine mastermind that has been playing the entire cast like a fiddle.

Being a higher existence should equate to strength as hes deeper and can never reach by the pantheon gods through power

Makkurona said:
Bruh it's already said above that Naraka maybe just being the system but not strong or anything like that.
no one accepted that. as quote was pretty vague and we lack enough information about Pantheon for confirming anything.

but anyway quote also said " "Naraka has now become a sacred system itself, so it ranks higher than any other Hado God." and " Changing the seat is a software change, and it works because there is a hardware called Naraka."

ranks higher than any other Hadou God and being a hardware in comparing software (hadou gods) were keywords.

last time i checked Naraka without even entering stage crushed Muzan's arm who was comparable with Hajun too.

The seven Demon King names and identities, from 4chan.

>Genocide Star Cluster - Saurva - 1st Demon King - Khvarenah
>Singularity - Angra Mainyu - 2nd Demon King - Nadare
>Rampageous Grasshopper - Aeshma - 3rd Demon King - Bafrav─ü
>Garden of Carnage - Baliga - 4th Demon King - Frederica
>Hollow Burial Sphere - Druj Nasu - 5th Demon King - Mashy─üna
>Dragon Corpse Star - Zahhak - 6th Demon King - Kaikhosru
>True Kingdom - Jahi - 7th Demon King - Aka Manah

All right,how should i start masadaverse,should i start with dies irae?? Also for the fellow viewers,what makes masadaverse special when compared to the other light novel verse

Zel97 said:
All right,how should i start masadaverse,should i start with dies irae?? Also for the fellow viewers,what makes masadaverse special when compared to the other light novel verse
Reinhard is the only thing that make this verse special. OvO

Yeah start with DI.

Make sure to follow a guide. You really don't want to get the route order wrong.

Kasumi > Kei > Marie > Rea.

The routes are in that order and assumes you have read the previous. If anything, I recommend you pressing the actual route buttons up until Rea route. That one is a bit buggy so you will have to follow a guide in order to pick the right choices to get you to Rea route.

Gare's blog has that guide if memory serves.

Except it was Hajun who crushed Muzan's arm, only for it to be restored by Naraka. That MTL'd quote from KKK's VFB is pretty old and is just a repeat of what we know: Naraka is hardware the Hadou Gods are inserted in, but such status doesn't translate to pure power. That's exactly what it is saying and, until we get something else from a future installment of the series, it remains true.

Also, regarding the latest Avesta chapter... Bhavan (rank 3 Maou) looks like a complete beast, Khvarenah is the top dog amongst them as we could have infered, and Nadare is quite mysterious if anything, and seems like an extremely important existence. Also, let's draw attention to Varhran, Muzan's older brother and the single biggest badass in Wahman Yast.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Make sure to follow a guide. You really don't want to get the route order wrong.
Kasumi > Kei > Marie > Rea.

The routes are in that order and assumes you have read the previous. If anything, I recommend you pressing the actual route buttons up until Rea route. That one is a bit buggy so you will have to follow a guide in order to pick the right choices to get you to Rea route.

Gare's blog has that guide if memory serves.
Not really? There are certain plot concepts that are mentioned at different times in the different routes, but that's because they are being revealed at the time in that timeline. I never found a moment in the story where I felt like I was spoiled on some part of the plot when reading one route from another.

I should know - I read the book out of the desired route (reading Kei first instead of Kasumi).

The only real reason why one should follow the requested route order is because each ending becomes a bigger climax than the last.

Like I felt that the ending to Kasumi's route was a bit anti-climatic in comparison to Kei's, but that's really about it.

according to this tanslatio and gathered info in it Naraka is stronger than Hajun.

"The voice calls himself Naraka Interim; when asked about his own divine nature, he responds with "Don't take me for the same shmuck as all of you". Simply put, the gods of the Throne are nothing but software, with Naraka being the hardware that houses all of them. Even Hajun, no matter how potent he is, did not come close to matching his strength."

"Who would be capable of gathering deities both wicked and just? Truly, even at the summit there exists a higher realm.
― Would it not be due to some sort of extraordinary circumstance that would require each and every one of us? A realm higher than the summit… I'm intrigued! However, if that is the case, we require a leading hand."

" There are about four sources of info that tell us about Naraka and his motivation: Kajiri Kamui Kagura, its visual fanbook, the Pantheon CM which aired alongside the Dies irae anime and a single episode of Dies irae Radio. Interestingly, the former two don't really paint him in a negative light, although since he's mentioned in the context of being the cause behind Hajun and being even more powerful than him "

@Infera28 You are citing the hypothesis of someone on the preview of the Pantheon prologue where Naraka says that he is the hardware to their software . This, in no way, as of now anyway, suggests that Naraka is more powerful than them (power levels nonsense). Also, I'm pretty sure he is talking about their current status inside of the throne (whatever happened to them) instead of when they are sitting on the throne because otherwise, Naraka would have just willed Snake, Marie or Hajun out of existence and lo and behold, they would have disappeared "just like that, because I have power trololol". I'm pretty sure he can't do anything to Amaterasu on the throne right now either. So I suppose when they were resurrected, they were enchained inside of the throne so he could control them one way or another, like stopping them from fighting etc.

entire of page wasn't made of hypothesis but Q&A part of it. as stated by writer:

"I would like to do my best to gather it all here, both factual evidence and speculation." "That about does it for the contents of the episode;"

and speculatio part was referred to Q&A part of page not translations

i'm pretty sure this one was a translation too not his own speculation:

"The voice calls himself Naraka Interim; when asked about his own divine nature, he responds with "Don't take me for the same shmuck as all of you". Simply put, the gods of the Throne are nothing but software, with Naraka being the hardware that houses all of them. Even Hajun, no matter how potent he is, did not come close to matching his strength."

and why Naraka didn't erase them? we don't know why. cuz we don't know Naraka enought and we have lack enough information about Pantheon but there are some speculations about it, such as Naraka being a good guy or neutral rather than a villain:

" Marie uses the verb ÕêÂÒüÖÒéï in relation to Naraka and the Throne, which might mean "to restrain" as well as "to command". And if the former does make him sound like a villain, the latter makes him into more of a tool for Marie to embrace all the suffering of the world…"

"it doesn't outright call Naraka the antagonist. Instead, it says that Pantheon is "a story about chasing down all the Shirous", which doesn't actually talk about Naraka himself at all."

Warren Valion said:
Zel97 said:
All right,how should i start masadaverse,should i start with dies irae??
Also for the fellow viewers,what makes masadaverse special when compared to the other light novel verse
I made a mini guide about what you need to get into the verse here.
Why would you make mention of a YT channel that effectively makes DI free on the internet and thus make the efforts of the TLers and the kickstarter useless? It isn't all that much different from just suggesting that they go download it for free.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Why would you make mention of a YT channel that effectively makes DI free on the internet and thus make the efforts of the TLers and the kickstarter useless? It isn't all that much different from just suggesting that they go download it for free.
Because having more options is always better than fewer.

Because I've got nothing to hide and I wanted to display all the possible information as concisely as possible.

Because I don't know the living or finacial expenses of the reader. Maybe spending 40+ dollars on a book is too steep.

And because every game on the planet has a walkthrough of it on the internet - Dies Irae being no different, so pointing it out doesn't mean much. There's a reason people who watch walkthroughs still buy the game.

If the reader falls in love with the series as much as I have, than they'll buy the game anyway to support the people who work on it.

Countless reasons, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back