• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infera28 said:
entire of page wasn't made of hypothesis but Q&A part of it. as stated by writer:
"I would like to do my best to gather it all here, both factual evidence and speculation." "That about does it for the contents of the episode;"

and speculatio part was referred to Q&A part of page not translations

i'm pretty sure this one was a translation too not his own speculation:

"The voice calls himself Naraka Interim; when asked about his own divine nature, he responds with "Don't take me for the same shmuck as all of you". Simply put, the gods of the Throne are nothing but software, with Naraka being the hardware that houses all of them. Even Hajun, no matter how potent he is, did not come close to matching his strength."

and why Naraka didn't erase them? we don't know why. cuz we don't know Naraka enought and we have lack enough information about Pantheon but there are some speculations about it, such as Naraka being a good guy or neutral rather than a villain:

" Marie uses the verb ÕêÂÒüÖÒéï in relation to Naraka and the Throne, which might mean "to restrain" as well as "to command". And if the former does make him sound like a villain, the latter makes him into more of a tool for Marie to embrace all the suffering of the world…"

"it doesn't outright call Naraka the antagonist. Instead, it says that Pantheon is "a story about chasing down all the Shirous", which doesn't actually talk about Naraka himself at all."
about hajun statement do you know what minute is this from?

That's from Pantheon Episode Zero's Drama CD which was just a tease. It's not even in Saoshyant Desatir, which is the Pantheon prologue that's in the Switch version of Dies irae.

anyone can translate these sentences.

this one is about destroying universe by gods

Õü¢þÑ×Òü«Õñ®Ú¡öÚüöÒÇüµò░ÕÇñõ¢ÄÒüäÒéêÒüåÒü½ÞªïÒüêÒéïÒüæÒü®ÒÇüÕ╝▒õ¢ôÕîûÒüùÒüƒþèµàïÒüºµ▒éÚüôþÑ×ÕéÀÒüñÒüæÒüªÒéïÒüïÒéëõ©ÇÕ┐£Õ«çÕ«Öþá┤ÕúèÕ¿üÕèøÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒéôÒüáÒéêÒü¬ÒÇéÕñ¬µÑÁ´╝ØÕ«çÕ«ÖÒüáÒüù -- ÕÉìþäíÒüùÒüòÒéô

this one is about Hajun's power

þò©Õ¢óµø╝Þì╝þ¥àÒü«ÒâûÒâ╝Òé╣ÒâêÒüîµÖéÒÇàÒüéÒüúÒüªÒüÂÒéîÕ╣àÒüîÕñºÒüìÒüÖÒüÄÒüƒÒüïÒéëÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒüï? -- ÕÉìþäíÒüùÒüòÒéô

ÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüªÒéïÒÇéþèµ│üµ¼íþ¼¼Òüºµî»ÒéîÕ╣àÒüîÕñºÒüìÒüÖÒüÄÒüªµÿÄþó║Òü¬µò░ÕÇñÒüºÞí¿ÒüøÒü¬ÒüäÒüïÒéëÒÇüµñ£Þ¿╝õ©ìÞâ¢Òü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒéï -- ÕÉìþäíÒüùÒüòÒéô

The false gods of Tenma seem to be low in value, but because they are weakened, they have hurt the hunting god, so they have the power to destroy the universe. Tai chi = space

Was it because there was sometimes a mandala boost and the width was too big? -- No name.

It is. Depending on the situation, the swing is too large to be expressed with a clear numerical value, so it is impossible to verify-Nameless

@ Infera28

Why are a bunch of comments from anonymous atwiki users even relevant? They are just their own mussings and they are not any more valid than any of ours.

Trexalfa29 said:
Why are a bunch of comments from anonymous atwiki users even relevant? They are just their own mussings and they are not any more valid than any of ours.
Trexalfa, where did you get this picture? Does it ever show up in the VN?
Malie 2015-06-30 19-38-38-48

Uh? That pic is from Kei's Route and yes, it showed up in the VN. It's pretty hard to miss too. It shows up in the scene Kei tells Erii of her family's history.

Trexalfa29 said:
Uh? That pic is from Kei's Route and yes, it showed up in the VN. It's pretty hard to miss too. It shows up in the scene Kei tells Erii of her family's history.
Found it. Thanks

@Infera

Tenma our false God, I look like numerical low, it's once there is a universe destroying power because they hurt investigators God in a state of being weakened. Taiji is the universe-nameless

Deformity or Mandala boost is sometimes a blurred width was not a because I too big? - Anonymous

Are there in. Since the width mentioned in some circumstances can not be represented by a clear numerical value is too large, has become unverifiable - Anonymous

does each Taikyoku higher percieves prevous one as 3D being? like they have outerversal transcendence to each other? or only Hajun percieves other gods as 3D beings?

for example comparing someone with Taikyoku 2 to someone with Taikyoku 1 is like comparing outerversal with human?

I only aware a infinite transcendence like infinite 3d to a 3d being not a outerversal transcendence, for each taikyoku value

Gives off the cool bro vibe.

Ú¡öþÄïÒüƒÒüíÒéÆÕ╣┤Ú¢óÚáåÒü½õ©ªÒü╣ÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüõ╗Ñõ©ïÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒâØÒé©ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│Òü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé

ÒâèÒâÇÒâ¼´╝ܵäøÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüÖÒüÄÒüªÒüåÒüûÒüäÚòÀÕÑ│ÒÇé

Òé»Òâ»Òâ½ÒâèÒâò´╝ܵêæÚûóÒüøÒüÜÒü«ÚòÀþöÀÒÇé

ÒâÉÒâòÒâ®Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ╝Òâ│´╝ÜÒé░Òâ¼ÒüªÒéïµ¼íþöÀÒÇé

Òé½ÒéñÒâøÒé╣Òâ½Òâ╝´╝ܵ»øÞë▓ÒüîÚüòÒüåõ©ëþöÀÒÇé

Òâ×ÒéÀÒâÑÒâñÒâ╝Òâè´╝Üõ©Çþò¬Õ©©Þ¡ÿõ║║Òü¬µ¼íÕÑ│ÒÇé

ÒéóÒé½Òâ×ÒâèÒâò´╝ÜÕ╝òÒüìÒüôÒééÒéèÒÇé

ÒâòÒâ¼ÒâçÒâ¬Òé½´╝ÜÒéÅÒüîÒü¥Òü¥µ£½ÒüúÕ¡ÉÕº½

The Maous are such a cute family. I definitely want Nadare as my onee-chan

Do any of you guys have to scan of Nakiri hitting with the force of a moving continent? I need it so I can ask for it to be calced.

anyone know how exactly Eleonore was capable of damaging Marie? outlier? holding back? or she without her Amantes Amentes activated is far weaker than normal?

Infera28 said:
anyone know how exactly Eleonore was capable of damaging Marie? outlier? holding back? or she without her Amantes Amentes activated is far weaker than normal?
marie is simply broken glass, on her feats of durability can easily hurt her despite being outerversal. marie needs to be revised as a whole

someone told me she without her Amantes Amentes law activated or something like that would be weaker and she also was holding back against Eleonore.

so maybe that's why Eleonore used her as a punching bag?

or maybe her Taikyoku was colorless and turned off? this may be a good assumtion even as concept of taikyoku wasn't introdoced in Dies Irae.

From what I heard from Warren it was a projection of Marie and not the actual full Marie so its very likely the projection isn't physically 1-A if thats the case.

Marie exists in the Twilight Beach.

She is both "there" and "not there" when it comes to living inside of Ren's arm.

Me calling it a projection is just the easiest way of understanding it, but I am unsure if it is really that accurate.

Marguerite Bois de Justice is an outlier of some sort amongst the Holy Relics. In place of the conciousness that other Relic has under any other circumstances, it has Marie instead. The Marie that Ren manifest under his Yetzirah is no more different than the black blade that Ren manifest in his right arm whenever hes in combat against any other Apostle. Think of it like how Bey manifest the "Helga" within his Qlipoth Bacikal for some sort of approximation of a similar case. What was being manifested isn't really the actual article, but only a Yetzirah degree manifestation of their Relic under different form

Even then Ren's conciousness acted as some sort of sheath to the blade that is Marie's decapitation curse. As seen when Rea tried to draw something on Ren's face, or at least that's what i remember Rea was trying to do anyway, and Marie threw a broom at her in an effort to defend the unconcious Ren. Marie got even more aggresive at throwing brooms at Rea because if she touches Marie while Ren is unconcious, the curse would've gotten into her

Speaking of Marie, my own impression is that (and remember, this is my own headcannon) her "curse" is actually part of her Gudou Law. When she was alive, she was manifesting it in a similar fashion of a Beri'ah without even realizing it and she achieved Atziluth upon her death. The Twilight Beach is a realm based on the sole thing she truly took in before she died, a single moment like when taking a photo.

As for why she can be hurt by Eleonore, my guess is simply cause she is incomplete. Gudou gods just seems to play by slightly different rules to true Hadou Gods, as they laws are focused on themselves and themselves only. I think she can be thought of a sort of dimensional Glass Cannon. She created a new universe true, but that shouldn't necessarily mean that she is invincible. A being can very well be higher-dimensional and still as easily beat over as a bag of tissue paper. Also, remember that this sites Tiering system is based around capabilities, not necessarily actual combat strength.

But again, this is just my headcannon and guesses for some things as they seem to make sense to me and what the author might have intended. So take of this what you will.

That just gave her emotions, specifically Ren's emotions would flow into her. It didn't turn her human or the equivalent. Eleonore would've one-shot had that been the case.

It could have weakned her to the point that Eleonore could harm her though plus theres still the case that if she was a projection from Rens Relic she wasnt full Marie and weaker.

I could see her being weaker because of her intent which is also shown in the beat down with the curse. I don't think the lance specifically weakened her. It's just when she has emotions her power fluctuates. The projection also makes sense if she exists in twilight beach and Ren can make a physical manifestation or something.

she is't a projection. after getting stabbed by Valeria it stated: "her soul completely returned to her world"

I think in order to know, we have to know what's the twilight beach exactly? Is it related to her (she's creating it as part of herself) or is it something created by Mercurius casually so that it could "host" her? If it's the first then the Marie that Ren manifests (or makes herself manifest through him, whatever happens with that) is merely a "part" of her. If it's the second one, her manifestation is truly "her".

EI2BHQDWwAAZRHI
"How do you like this? Impressed, aren't you? I'm on a whole different level from you guys."

Ferdows

Height: 159 cm, Weight: 51 kg

A young male Yazata who's a contemporary of Quinn and harbors respect for Magsarion. He is fundamentally a stern cynic, but deep down leans toward pure, old-styled chivalry.

EI16MG6VAAEfdvF
"The world ain't interesting if things aren't messed up like this. What's so fun about having everything divided into white and black, eh?"

Zurv─ün

Height: 180 cm, weight: 72 kg

The first Yazata Quinn met, and the very one who brought her to the Vahman Yast. Second only to Magsarion in martial prowess, but his insincere nature and tendency to get on others' nerves makes him rank first among the most hated members of the group.

Credit goes to TheZackZeal

Note: He is the first Observer in history and Naraka's sensory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back