• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makkurona said:
Well, that is one of the quality his stories are noice, even with all the op frickeries that usually will bring down the franchise itself instead.
what? that's subjective. Dies Irae had one of the best and most different stories for me.

assumong Masadaverse went down due to power > yet our biggest wish is having KKK translated and 99% 1-A shit comes from KKK.

assumong Masadaverse went down due to power > Reinhard and Hajun are most popular Masadaverse characters and no one likes weak characters such as Kasumi, Kei, Beatrice and etc.

and not to mention some of the most globally popular characters are powerful asf. like Superman, Thor, Thanos or Goku. Infinite Gauntlet is most popular Era in Marvel and Crisis of infinite earths one of the most popular Era in DC

also 99% Dies Irae story was about clashing Mountain Busters and 1% Outervsersal. dunno where people found that "went down due to power" thing when 99% story is about Mountain Busters.

I'd say 25% of DI fighting cast is 1-A (16/4=4) though. This is not as little as one percent. But it isn't as absurd as KKK.

Uh i didn't say Masada went down because power. I mean series can collapse with their own power levels. I didn't say Masada is one of them. I would even say he handles it really good. Sorry for misunderstanding

TonySansNom said:
I'd say 25% of DI fighting cast is 1-A (16/4=4) though. This is not as little as one percent. But it isn't as absurd as KKK.
It's not the percentage of the cast - it's the percentage on the story.

And frankly - 1% might be generous when doing that calculation.

i'm pretty sure Valeria's LLT is 1-A.

and every claim for lowballing his LLT gets debunked by context.

maybe i should create a CRT about it? so we can argue whatever his LLT is 1-A or not.

Warren Valion said:
TonySansNom said:
It's not the percentage of the cast - it's the percentage on the story.

And frankly - 1% might be generous when doing that calculation.
But Snek's incessant blabbering and Ren ending up on twilight beach, as well as Marie appearing often is more than 1% to me. Or you're talking about actual fights (ending)?

Dies Irae's plot is simplest Ren and co vs the LDO to stop Reinhard from winning.

As Inferna said, "99% of the story is mountian busters clashing, and 1% 1-A beings fighting." It's a simple overview of the plot but it terms of the plot - the conflict between the two factions drive it entirely and saying that two endings in a game with four routes and which is ridicioulusly long is something I fine to be a generous marker as it is not really that much of the story at all, not even 1%.

Warren Valion said:
Dies Irae's plot is simplest Ren and co vs the LDO to stop Reinhard from winning.
As Inferna said, "99% of the story is mountian busters clashing, and 1% 1-A beings fighting." It's a simple overview of the plot but it terms of the plot - the conflict between the two factions drive it entirely and saying that two endings in a game with four routes and which is ridicioulusly long is something I fine to be a generous marker as it is not really that much of the story at all, not even 1%.
Yes but the story is not just that there is also the backstory of how it came to be, and also the backstory of characters for their reasos to be there that actually links direct to the story, anything can be simple but not everything has depth on it

Just a friendly discord that Psycho and I are a part off - not one for Masada fans in general.

It's only a few members and we want it to stay that way - no offense.

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuu i can't believe that. i swear i can't believe that!!! that was one of the best news i ever heard in my life!!!!!!!!!! my dreams came true???!!!

someone can translate that tweet as fast as possible?

She can do anything if you give her an order.

Today Avestan post was lore, a Ranking between Daevas an no more, lets wait one more week.

summary:

>The Ashavan generally have the advantage in number but the Dragvant have the advantage in quality
>A weak Dragvant can overwhelm an average Ashava
>Yazata exist to turn the scales
>Yazata receive the divine protection of the star spirits and their traverse across the universe to save those in danger
>The number of Deevas is extremely small, one planet may have on average, perhaps two Deevas
>Deevas are divided into 6 ranks by the Wahman Yasti according to strength
>Fourth Class Deevas are weak, in order to take them down a team of Yazata is optimal
>Third Class Deevas are average, a skilled Yazata is necessary in order to take them dow
>Second Class Deevas are the foot soldiers of the Demon Kings, they all possess power which similar to some form of natural disaster. It's not impossible to defeat them, but you must be prepared to make sacrifices in order to do so
>First Class Deevas encroach on the level of the Demon kings, they're numbers are extremely small, but they are very powerful. In the past, they could crush the Yazata simply using ten fingers
>Special Class, in other words Quasi Demon Kings who are set to succeed any of the present Demon Kings if they were to be defeated. The Wahman Yasti have confirmed the existence of 4 of these Deevas
>Demon Kings, the absolute evils which rule over the Deevas, supreme beings who possess unfathomable destructive power. However, they seem to be fixated in only have 7 in their ranks and have never increased their numbers

>The divine protection the Yazata receive is from the star spirit Vohu Manah
>The seal of its wings appears somewhere on the Yazata's body, like Quinn's inner thigh
>The number of feathers is reliant on an individual's military success and ability, as well as the power that can be used
>Quinn currently possess five feathers, which is the average
>There are five applications of this divine protection, attack reinforcement, defense reinforcement, recovery, flight, teleportation, but it's not as if using these comes with no risk
>For example, attack and defense reinforcement have a tendency to reduce one's speed
>Teleportation and flight have a tendency to reduce one's weight
>As such it is important to keep a balance in mind when utilizing these abilities
>It is also possible to use multiple abilities together in order to create a technique with a unique effect, though this is a high-risk high reward approach, as one mistake would lead to self-destruction. There are those who would use such techniques with no hesitation, such as Magsarion

>If you break your commandment, you'll recieve divine punishment in the form of instant death
>In some cases, the punishment is worse than death but the details are unclear
>There are cases where individuals have multiple commandments

Wondering when there will be revisions because from what I've been told, no one is actively working on one because they're busy. So the match ban would be pretty unfounded if that's the case. Stuff like Reinhard having resistence to Machina's stuff and Briah just being reality warping need resolving.

Huh. Beat me to it. But yeah, said they were going on a revision but i don't even see one discussion for it so far.

Off tangent but was it ever explained why Seiji was the concept of disease? Why he had to get all that nasty shit i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back