• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 25

Technically he scratched a tumorless hajun.. which in that alternate scenario, the DI God's manage to achieve mutual destruction with before Merc reset

Ricky365 said:
Source? Was it because he was looking at Naraka?
it stated Muzan battled Hajun thousands/millions times and in end he slashed Hajun's finger and Hajun crushed his arm. so it wasn't something like Muzan suprised and then attacked him

and Hajun's taikyoku was constantly rising too

I was asking for source on hajun's rising power not implying muzan took hajun by surprise.. when i asked if it was because he was looking at Naraka i meant if that was the reason his power was rising, not that muzan managed what he did because he took hajun by surprise

Ricky365 said:
I was asking for source on hajun's rising power not implying muzan took hajun by surprise.. when i asked if it was because he was looking at Naraka i meant if that was the reason his power was rising, not that muzan managed what he did because he took hajun by surprise
[[1]]

[[2]]

Reposting I guess.

Hajun doesn't crush Muzan's arm, it does on its own (probably Naraka). He assumes they dont have the "right' to fight each others and are merely pawns.

TonySansNom said:
ZERO7772 said:
When Mithra presented Kouha she referred to her as "My.." before Kouha interrupted her so Kouha is definitely related to Mithra in someway. Her the link: https://youtu.be/3-3t2BGcezQ?t=1125As for Naraka and Mithra relationship, Naraka said she was his women but Mithra said Naraka is her enemy and they can never get along.
Yay, she said "my" I was aware of that. But "my" what? Daughter? Sister? Friend? Sensory? Collaborator? Assistant? etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Infera28 said:
Prologue's translation in YouTube said Kouha is Mithra's sister but i don't know if translation was correct or not [1]
Don't VNW. The only part that is not bad is the first one. The rest is bad. I wonder why. He did machine translation. In fact, even machine translation gave me a better translation back then. He managed to do even worse. But the first part was good, except one or two things I corrected him on. Maybe he took someone else's already existing translation?

Sephiron000 said:
Because they have no alternatives besides the machine translated garbage that is VNW.

Damn it, my eyes hurt just by remembering seeing that trash.
I mean, if people really cared they would've translated it "nayutas ago".

Ricky365 said:
How do the EE cast get Taikyoku and become Gods? I might be misled but is it due to Habaki being the Tumor's sensory he can distribute Taikyoku to his allies?
I actually wonder too. I don't remember exactly. Habaki is Tumor's sensory and Rindou is Tumor's apoptosis. So she receives power from Tumor and/or Habaki. She redistributes it to everyone.

But then Yato did something strange to the expedition as well.. I don't really understand what's going on with them.
Taikyoku is the direct access to the Throne and the powers it brings. Since the Throne is taken by Hajun at the beginning of Kajiri, he is the one who grants EE their Taikyoku (solely so they take out the trash that is Yatsukahagi). However, he is not the only one on the Throne: there is also his unborn twin brother whose soul still resides within him. He is the one who grants everyone their Taikyoku the second time thanks to Rindou and Habaki being deeply connected to him. Lastly, they ascend to the Throne through this loophole and basically merge with Hajun's brother, emanating the rule that is Amaterasu.

Because of Hajun's rule, his Throne cannot have any other Hegemony gods born. And if you're not a Hegemony god, you can't take the Throne. However, since his brother is already on the throne, those who have a connection to him can ascend just because technically they're already on it. It's much easier to become a god when you're already one from a certain point of view.

Ricky365 said:
Technically he scratched a tumorless hajun.. which in that alternate scenario, the DI God's manage to achieve mutual destruction with before Merc reset
No, that was full power Hajun actually and the narrtive clearly stated that Hajun's power is growing by the min by just sitting there. Furthere more, Reinhard stated that Muzan and Hajun clahsed thousands to millions of times before they injured each other.

Muzan is stupid strong and we still don't know exactly why.

Masada stated in a tweet that Muzan ridiculous offensive power come from his Commandments but we really don't know his power work exactly. Considering Hajun's Taiji's count is ridiculously higher than the rest of the gods, Muzan's hax either allow him to ignore power differnce or scale to Hajun's level somehow.

where is this assumptions that was full power for both of them? heck they're just carbon copies of their original selves so we still dont know whether they have their peak power compared to their eras or not. Regardless of this even reinhard thinks he can beat muzan lol.

Maxnumb231 said:
where is this assumptions that was full power for both of them? heck they're just carbon copies of their original selves so we still dont know whether they have their peak power from their era's or not. Regardless of this even reinhard thinks he can beat muzan lol.
they were copies? i used to thinking they were weakened real ones but Kouha was capable of creating their copies too (copies for anyone but Reinhard and Hajun)

Ah i see, thanks for enlightening me on hajun. Apparently these are the real gods that naraka gathered, kouha is there to talk to them to understand the better so her around ability works better, these aren't aeons. When it comes to EE becoming gudou gods, did shiori and soujirou also reach it by being affiliated with habaki and rindou or did they do it themselves?

@Ricky365 The first time was Hajun boost. The second time was Rindou acting as a relay and diverting the Tumor's powers to the only regular members of the EE. As far as I know, I havent seen a character capable of becoming a god without the influence of another god besides pureblood like Merc, Marie, and Hajun. Not sure about Mithra or Muzan but we'll find out soon enough.

I thought Hajun's constant Taikyouku value rising is due to his tumor. So i still quite dont get it why his power is still rising despite his tumor gone.

Makkurona said:
I thought Hajun's constant Taikyouku value rising is due to his tumor. So i still quite dont get it why his power is still rising despite his tumor gone.
Now I am probably wrong about this, but IIRC, Hajun's desire always makes it so his power grows to be stronger than others so he can erase them.

The more annoyed that Hajun is about not obtaining his law (To be alone), the stronger that grow in strength becomes.

The reason that Hajun with the tumor was such a beast is because Amaterasu was quite literally always attached to Hajun, and so Hajun really wanted it to go away - so his Law's ability magnified to astronomic levels.

Makkurona said:
As long that something is pssing him off, his Taikyoku will never stop rising even without the Tumor.

For now, our Tengu just stays there, immovable, spouting curses into the empty space. Even after receiving salvation from his brother, he still keeps hating and literally destroying the World. Nothing has changed.
Even if saved (ended) once or twice, would God really change? In the first place, would such existence even read the Throne?
The answer is — no, not at all. At least, that's how it is for Hajun.
The three maddened eyes move around, looking for those maggots who brings him that unpleasant feeling.
Looking for them to destroy, to trample and run over, to erase completely.

Makkurona said:
The Tumor isn't the exact reason why Hajun get stronger, it just how his law works. The tumor was just a catalyst to raise his power even faster since it's literallt attched to him.

In Pantheon Naraka is the one who is annoying Hajun the most and since Hajun want to crush Naraka pretty badly, his power is raising high.

Naraka and the others unkown entities, he don't know if he can erase or understand them, not like he can understand other people anyway. He's the only one so far who is aware of them thanks to his Tengan.

As of now, he can't grasp their exact position, but he understood their general natures.
— One, two, three, four...
In total, five. Close, yet far, deep, yet on the surface, somewhere in this dimension (sky), something extremely different exists.
Different from that brother-tumor. Different from the Moment, who always obstructed the way for the Realm of Tengu. And, of course, different from those garbage humans...
Grotesque in every possible meaning five figures. What are those? Does something like that even exist? Can I erase them?
Hajun, who's by his nature cannot understand others, for now, cannot answer such a question.
He doesn't understand.
— Ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-ha!
And so Hajun laughs. So that's it, that's why the very interior would not become empty.
— Hand over this Throne, I'll sit on it!
— A-ah, just you wait. A bit more, I almost can reach for you.
— I'll show you all Metsujin Messou.
And with that, I will finally reach the true peace I wish for.
Along with the maddened laugh of a Tengu, a dirty mud-like shingon (mantra) flows.
Finally recognizing the existence of the outsiders who crawl over his body, Hajun happily begins to act.
Hajun, not aware of what the word "oath" means, feels the first and the last joy.

And the three colors managed to take him down despite that...

It's not as stupid as how the Gudo god took him down. His law got broken literally because of 2 siblings very VERY deep love for each other.

Hajun insane but I hope Masada give him some character development. I don't see how Mithra can make use of him like this.

Tony di bugalu said:
Sephiron000 said:
As long that something is pssing him off, his Taikyoku will never stop rising even without the Tumor.
And the three colors managed to take him down despite that...
thanks to mercurius using his Law to reset his existence. if all 3 of them were dumb enough just to scuffle with hajun then they would've died eventually.

He could pull it off because Hajun was dead at that moment, same with Rein, Ren and Marie and Merc was about to die too.

His law is broken but not that broken to pull it off at any time, the others said it so already up there.

Back