• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 25

scaling Reinhard, Yatou and Tenmas to Nakiri is probably worst kind of tiering i ever seen. they hadn't any universal feats or accepted universal statements in novels but we perferred a cross universe scaling + death of author over novels

as stated by multiple knowledgeable members in this thread Tenmas had only mountain lvl to country lvl statements. like Sakuna being capable of busting mountain ranges and small counteries. Ootake's punches being capable of crushing mountains, Morei being capable of vaporizing a country. Akuro got scaled to country buster Morei. Numahime Can hold and crush down mountains

and for EE. Soujirou can Cut apart a tsunami larger than a mountain. Shiori punches can generate energy akin to earthquakes. Keishirou can cut apart entire mountains and pierce through entire mountain ranges.

KKK seems far more consistent with Mountian, country lvl feats and statements than universal.

and Reinhard and Mercurius had 0 universal AP feats too

and @tony i never said Muzan's commandment depends to evil but incase thinking it worked on Hajun cuz he was evil so it pretty much works on Reinhard too. anyway based on Masada's comments and Avesta's info they work on Reinhard as they are damage based and they worked on Hajun who is immesurable layers of existence beyond three colors.

Ricky365 said:
i've seen the links on his profile(i don't read japanese), my point is why is it not considered flower language? also on masada wiki, Ragnarok is said to destroy the world.. as in sekai, not uchuu https://w.atwiki.jp/god14/pages/712.html
>I don't read japanese

That makes me doubt your claim then.

Sekai can mean either universe or planet depending on context. Nakiri scans has him mentionning uchuu on one of them so your entire point is moot

Ragnarok destroys everything, worlds and even Alaya itself who sustain and creates multiple universes (up to infinite if we go by Bansenjin)

You're trying to downgrade based on a stupid claim of "flowery" language which has no weight on its own unless you're telling me that narration telling us Nakiri quakes reaching up to entire universe itself is flowery

I claimed nothing.. i just suggested to downgrade nakiri, and i asked why it wasn't considered flower language. questioning why it isn't considered flower language isn't claiming otherwise..==

@Infera

Yes and their Kamunagara forms are universes on their own. Tenma have universe level just by that alone

Here's the Avestan first chapter: Bold textFirst chapter on Japanese

Quick summaty from 4chan

>20 years have passed since the prologue

>Quinn is now part of Vahman Yast, the core organization of the side of good

>they're in the middle of fighting a Daeva, a powerful evil creature that annihilated most of her squad

>Quinn and Samluch are the only survivors

>Samluch is missing an arm and a leg, but stops Quinn from healing her, only asking her to send her flying

>Samluch then proceeds to tear the Daeva to shreds with her gigantic arms and legs made out of a red aura

>The Daeva is dead, but then starts regenerating despite all the damage it suffered

>It's then blown to bits again by Magsarion emerging out of it Shirou-style

>The whole reason they're stuck fighting it is because they were looking for Magsarion after he didn't respond to the top's orders for him to return to the base

>The Daeva is still regenerating, but Magsarion says he figured it out and they didn't have to interfere

>He then proceeds to blow it to shreds as Quinn loses consciousness from the fall

There is also a lot of setting info thrown around, like Vohu Manah being the guardian star spirit of Vahman Yast that was badly hurt by Forge Dad, but still gives away his feathers so everyone can fly and such.

Back