• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 25

ZERO7772 said:
I can't read Japanese but I can understand it when it's talked "about %60 to 70%" so I can tell you with confidence that Ren was hunged up on Marie.

You see unlike you Max, I don't talk about shit that I don't know~
This is the same stuff that those 60 and 70% says about the old parrotted hajun power stuff so this is merely a moot point to begin with. already explained by sleepy and infera he married rea at the amaterasu era so....

Da **** are you talking about? Everytime I make you shut up about something you just pick another random thing.

What about Hajun?

Makkurona said:
Sorry for being a pleb, but can someone explain who Kouha is?
Mithra's Daughter? She's one of Pantheon main characters although we know nothing about her so far.

Mithra's Daughter? She's one of Pantheon main characters although we know nothing about her so far.

Well, Kouha talks with some disdain with Mithra, she could ne someone from era 0 that got into the throne somehow.

Inb4 naraka daughter with someone else(?) that believes mithra is bad and plays a major part in naraka grand plan

Kouha was Mithra's daughter? i used to thinking she was Mithra's sister (cuz youtube translation)

damn so Mithra has a husband too. maybe her husband is Naraka?

We don't know what Kouha is. She is only related to Shinga to some effect, we don't know how. The rest is pure speculation. Daughter? Sister? Friend? Sensory? No one related whatsoever lol?

Naraka with Shinga? She even says that his love is not good or whatever it was, I'm lazy to watch the prologue again. I don't think Naraka went with anyone else either tbh. It sounds stupid.

When Mithra presented Kouha she referred to her as "My.." before Kouha interrupted her so Kouha is definitely related to Mithra in someway. Her the link: https://youtu.be/3-3t2BGcezQ?t=1125

As for Naraka and Mithra relationship, Naraka said she was his women but Mithra said Naraka is her enemy and they can never get along.

Uh. Nowhere does it say that Kouha is her sister. And why on earth are people using VNW of all the things as a reference for translation.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Uh. Nowhere does it say that Kouha is her sister. And why on earth are people using VNW of all the things as a reference for translation.
Stop getting triggered over VNW everytime lol. I pay no attention to the translation they are so poorly done anyway.

How do the EE cast get Taikyoku and become Gods? I might be misled but is it due to Habaki being the Tumor's sensory he can distribute Taikyoku to his allies?

EvilMegaCookie said:
well that's cuz we haven't any alternatives

ZERO7772 said:
When Mithra presented Kouha she referred to her as "My.." before Kouha interrupted her so Kouha is definitely related to Mithra in someway. Her the link: https://youtu.be/3-3t2BGcezQ?t=1125As for Naraka and Mithra relationship, Naraka said she was his women but Mithra said Naraka is her enemy and they can never get along.
Yay, she said "my" I was aware of that. But "my" what? Daughter? Sister? Friend? Sensory? Collaborator? Assistant? etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Infera28 said:
Prologue's translation in YouTube said Kouha is Mithra's sister but i don't know if translation was correct or not [1]
Don't VNW. The only part that is not bad is the first one. The rest is bad. I wonder why. He did machine translation. In fact, even machine translation gave me a better translation back then. He managed to do even worse. But the first part was good, except one or two things I corrected him on. Maybe he took someone else's already existing translation?

Sephiron000 said:
Because they have no alternatives besides the machine translated garbage that is VNW.

Damn it, my eyes hurt just by remembering seeing that trash.
I mean, if people really cared they would've translated it "nayutas ago".

Ricky365 said:
How do the EE cast get Taikyoku and become Gods? I might be misled but is it due to Habaki being the Tumor's sensory he can distribute Taikyoku to his allies?

I actually wonder too. I don't remember exactly. Habaki is Tumor's sensory and Rindou is Tumor's apoptosis. So she receives power from Tumor and/or Habaki. She redistributes it to everyone.

But then Yato did something strange to the expedition as well.. I don't really understand what's going on with them.

why Tenmas aren't relative to each other? they aren't just more powerful incarnations of Ren's fallowers? if yes why some tenmas are universal, some large country+ and some city+ to mountain lvl? why some Tenmas are far stronger than others? we perferred cross universe scaling/death of author fallacy over their actual feats? as stated in KKK Tenma Ootake's punches were capable of busting mountains but we ranked him as universal cuz a fallacious statement?

Good old "I can destroy the universe just because I'm moving my arm or breathing lol but I will just destroy a city just because and it sounds awesome doesn't it? I'm like the most powerful entity of existence" shtick nonsense that authors sometimes come up with. Don't take bad flowery PIS seriously.

I mean, you can't have the universe ******* destroyed every time Yato sneeze just because "Muh power level is too high"

It's same thing with DBS, SSG Goku casual punches are threat to the universe but freaking SSGSS Vegito can barely wipe out a city-block

Obscenly said:
That's like, completely irrelevant to the thread. Did you really feel the need to bring that up just to stroke your own ego? Heck, even the claim itself is very debatable particularly because of the revisions going on.

The thread is Masadaverse Discussion Thread, not some Outerversal male external genitalia measuring contest. Post something more productive, please.

Ravenous4th said:
Obscenly said:
That's like, completely irrelevant to the thread. Did you really feel the need to bring that up just to stroke your own ego? Heck, even the claim itself is very debatable particularly because of the revisions going on.

The thread is Masadaverse Discussion Thread, not some Outerversal male external genitalia measuring contest. Post something more productive, please.
Shub-Niggurath is infinitely above Tenma Yato

dude don't bring it up in this thread. Waste of space and do it somewhere else or smth but not in a discussion thread period

TonySansNom said:
Good old "I can destroy the universe just because I'm moving my arm or breathing lol but I will just destroy a city just because and it sounds awesome doesn't it? I'm like the most powerful entity of existence" shtick nonsense that authors sometimes come up with. Don't take bad flowery PIS seriously.
Besides Shiori and Soujirou's fight that didn't affect the environment because they are universes and thus doesn't interact with their surroundings. Like, that has nothing to do with "bad flowery PIS" or whatever you are going for. Unless you meant that in general.

Am I the only one here who find this whole "I am a walking universe lol" concept cringe worthy? I mean man, I am a total weeb but Masada seriously test my limits sometimes.

Back