• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 19

What's the reason why Tenma Yato couldn't reach the Throne? Is it because he doesn't want to or he is unable to? If he is unable to then how did the Gudou Gods battled Hajun(implying they reached the Throne) when they are weaker than Yato?

AFAIK he was incapable of reaching the singularity because of Hajun and thats why he was trying to make the cast go to even greater heights and because of Yakou and Habaki nature (but don't trust my word as I know nothing truly relevant about the game), just wait for someone who played the game :p

UnknownGodXXX said:
What's the reason why Tenma Yato couldn't reach the Throne? Is it because he doesn't want to or he is unable to? If he is unable to then how did the Gudou Gods battled Hajun(implying they reached the Throne) when they are weaker than Yato?
The depth of the singularity is decided by the difference in power between the throne God and the challenger god. The difference between Yato and Hajun was far too much, so Yato could never reach him (and Hajun's power kept growing anyway).

(The next part is pure speculation, don't take it for granted until someone with better knowledge comes around like ALRF).

I am not entirely sure how the Gudou gods could reach Hajun but if I had to make a guess it would probably be because of the Tumor. Tumor gives Hajun's power to Habaki, who gives it to Rindou, who redistribute it to everyone. And the closer Habaki gets to Hajun (and thus the tumor), the stronger he gets. So they reached Hajun because they could reach his "level".

I have no idea how Yakou could do it.

Because Yakou was like 'Holy shit, there's a cool seat that can control the universe? Awesome!'

And then he proceeds to completely ignore the throne's defense systems which were made to keep weak-sauce gods out.

Baloshua said:
Because Yakou was like 'Holy shit, there's a cool seat that can control the universe? Awesome!'

And then he proceeds to completely ignore the throne's defense systems which were made to keep weak-sauce gods out.
The reasoning seems litle bit wack. Is it perhaps his connection with Hajun that lead him to reach the Throne?

it comes when naraka stops producing sensories in every new heaven

Asking those who are capable of understanding Japanese. https://youtu.be/AGcIGbEe4K4 in 20:40, Reinhard summoned the Longinuslanze Testament. Was it in full power or no? It was directed towards Methesulah so did it erased the concept of darkness?

If it did erased the Methesulah and the concept of darkness. Then why does Ludwig(his human form) is still existent after the event?

Kemono-dono didn't give any sign of it not being casual. The Longinus destroyed all mystery in him, so it just killed Lui, not the concept he embodies, unlike what Volsunga Saga would have done.

As for the second question, Lui remained in existence for a while because MUH LIGHT.

Trexalfa29 said:
Kemono-dono didn't give any sign of it not being casual. The Longinus destroyed all mystery in him, so it just killed Lui, not the concept he embodies, unlike what Volsunga Saga would have done.

As for the second question, Lui remained in existence for a while because MUH LIGHT.
So was the Longinus full powered when Reinhard launched that attack? I mean it should erase Methesulah to the very concept of darkness because the spear has the Beri'ahs of the 3 commanders. So why didn't it erase Meth entirely?

Coz he chose not to? Just displacing the morning and night around the planet is enough to make the planet gone, why would he deliberately do something much more severe in scale? Something as massive as the very concept of darkness disappearing from existence would've been much more devastating. If anything, that feat just show how much control and precision Reinhard has over his power yet again that the feat itself was possible in the first place.

This isn't even the first time Reinhard did something like this. Killing Methuselah without killing the concept of darkness was just like how he broke Ren's relic without killing him and said that it was easy even while Ren said it'd be very hard if not impossible to do (the part where the "breaking the peanut shell without touching the peanut itself" analogy was made)

701B5352-FF54-4103-8186-278C54EE15E0
What does this part represent? Is it still part of the tunnel to the Throne where Ren and Machina had a conversation? If so then what does each pic represents? It seems like they represent the events of Dies Irae but is that really it?

It isn't the throne....

It's how he sees the world. He cuts moments from the time stream and keeps them at hand for conveniency.

It's save states. It's how he sees the world.

Kappa

TonySansNom said:
It isn't the throne....

It's how he sees the world. He cuts moments from the time stream and keeps them at hand for conveniency.

Kappa
I never implied that it's the Throne. I said "tunnel to the Throne" which is this (pic)
67D257FE-F1B1-4DB5-ACAA-55C751C5C38D
I never saw an implication or statement that those are save states so what if I only have one save state throughout the route which I kept overwriting would there be only one pic in that scene? I'm gonna try that out tommorow because I doubt those are save states

UnknownGodXXX said:
TonySansNom said:
It isn't the throne....

Kappa
I never implied that it's the Throne. I said "tunnel to the Throne" which is this (pic)
67D257FE-F1B1-4DB5-ACAA-55C751C5C38D
I never saw an implication or statement that those are save states so what if I only have one save state throughout the route which I kept overwriting would there be only one pic in that scene? I'm gonna try that out tommorow because I doubt those are save states
It was sarcasm. Those aren't save states lmao.

Or... I doubt it anyway.

Eh, more like just showing the previous loops. We did get to see Reinhard get a flashback to the Marie route and I think that was just to further solidify that, yes, the previous routes did happen.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Eh, more like just showing the previous loops. We did get to see Reinhard get a flashback to the Marie route and I think that was just to further solidify that, yes, the previous routes did happen.
That seems reasonable. So do you guys think that this scene and the one before it which is the tunnel to the Throne(sea of information where the concept of present, past and future are nonexistent)
6C6A061B-5014-497C-ABF7-73BB1104F8D9

Anyone has English link to Dies irae GM fan-manga? I remember reading it in English long time ago but I can't fine it anymore.

Back