• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 10

He was very much bluntly mentioned in Kajiri Kamui Kagura.

We, technically, already see him in all of the games.

He has Sensories (say avatars) Judas Strife, Shirou Yusa and Tenma Sukuna. They are all used by him to perceive the world and its current state. To judge if its civilization reaching realm close to his lover and if it does...eradicate it through any means (He triggered KKK plot because Marie's world civilization was getting very much closer to his era, so he created a cult through one of his sensories [not Shirou or Sukuna, he's unknown]. through the cult, they raised Hajun to become what he is)

Technically all of them. He's been a guiding force through his sensories: Judas, Shirou, Sukunna and the Cult leader in Marie's heaven. One of the leaked bits I saw summarised the main setting of Pantheon as this: A great evil emerges, the God's return, the protagonist has an ability called Pantheon, which I assume keeps Hadou gods from devouring each other. You team up with the Truth, and she negotiates with other God's to get them to join your side (I'm guessing the ones you pull from the gacha). The Dawn (Gods from the 7th heaven) act as mentors to the Protagonist. The story is about chasing the past generations of Naraka (his sensories).

I could be wrong but wasn't he mentioned all the way back in Paradise Lost? I could be wrong tho. KKK is what established his existence and he was the one behind the whole mess with Hajun which lead to Marie being killed along with the other Hadou gods

in a way Hajun is just his victim you can say

Pantheon remind us once again why Hajun did nothing wrong! IT'S ALL NARAKA'S FAULT!!!

Also i very much love 『Õé¥ÕƒÄÕÅìÚ¡éÚªÖ』. The music is so ******* godly in Shinza. (This one is Senshinkan)

So, DI:p someone would bypass, suprass the wjole system of Takyoku to finish this, and defeated Naraka right?

Hajum is the Six, the Seven is his tumor ;v

The only decent heaven among all the gods who took the throne is Marie "and Amaterasu I guess"

Senshinkan has the best music hands down in the whole series, ikabey's soundtrack was very similar to it, Kiss in the Dark especially. þøºþöƒÒÇüµ¡╗ÒüÖÒü╣Òüù is proabably my favourite track with Õé¥ÕƒÄÕÅìÚ¡éÚªÖ being a close second.

^Yeah Senshinkan has hands down the best ost and I didn't even play the game, I only listened to few OST

I like senshinkan's OST a lot and we all know what DI:p is trying to say. Naraka this is all your fault...

ALRF said:
He was very much bluntly mentioned in Kajiri Kamui Kagura.

We, technically, already see him in all of the games.

He has Sensories (say avatars) Judas Strife, Shirou Yusa and Tenma Sukuna. They are all used by him to perceive the world and its current state. To judge if its civilization reaching realm close to his lover and if it does...eradicate it through any means (He triggered KKK plot because Marie's world civilization was getting very much closer to his era, so he created a cult through one of his sensories [not Shirou or Sukuna, he's unknown]. through the cult, they raised Hajun to become what he is)

So Shirou is a true motherf*cking bastard? Or he somehow doesn't know he is being used?

Doesn't know of his identy.

Most Sensories are clueless to their nature

very stronk indeed. Afaik very legit ship lelz. Erase dreams and ppls existence for waifu~

Think Seiji's Kyuudan is stupid? Shinno gets inspired by his love Seiji and makes up a fake Kyuudan based on it.

þÑ×ÚçÄÒü«µô¼õ╝╝µÇѵ«Á = Shinno no Giji Kyuudan = Litreally means Shinno's Pseudo(Sham) Kyuudan

The conditions are... You must hate/dislike Shinno, and guess what his very presence makes you do. Instead of giving you diseases he turns you into a demon, well an insect specifically.

Also worth noting Shinno ain't loyal, trying to play Seiji and Mizuki, he really is the devil.

I remember seeing that from his fight against Sera in Youtube.

Isn't that one of the things Tataris could do? Make Forced Cooperation based on their nature (Well Nakiri has nothing considering his mindless nature)

I do remember Shinno trying to activate it during his fight against Munefuyu

Tatari by itself is an anomaly because their existence in itself is already a fulfilled Forced Cooperation requirement anyway. They can make any dream with any requirement to their liking. Tatari is probably one of the biggest example of CIS around lmao.

There are more to it than just Japanese. If they don't know the lore behind it, then they'll question it too.

So it could be possible for the Throne to envelop even the outside world filled with "nothingness". I was wondering about that cause usually it corresponds to the God's desire and probably Taikyoku. Another thing is they chasing down all the Shirous. Will Shiro Emiya make a cameo appearance? I wonder. Still very interesting.

I'm getting the feeling that it's an unrequited love type of deal, kinda like Marie and Merc. If Pantheon gets popular as a mobage, then the good news is that there are going to be lots of doujin. The bad news is that they will all probably be NTR

Masadaverse needs worthy doujins VuV

>Mithra is too busy with becoming the law itself that she doesn't have room for love.

Implying one cannot love while not being law itself :<

Who knows. She probably will display some sort of love for her husband if they ever meet again in person that is. It's kinda strange how Mithra didn't respond to Naraka when he was talking about the situation. I would love to know how she feels about her husband after those dreadful times in their era.

Back