• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse disc. thread: New Forum Edition

So, does that mean we are all living in Japan right now? You can always learn to read JP for Masada works. I did.
No, what i mean is Masada works only known in Japan in term of recognition, you can read his works if you are good in japanese yes, but it doesn't covering the fact that outside of Japan Masada works are barely known or famous, even in Japan it lack of support too

So, does that mean we are all living in Japan right now? You can always learn to read JP for Masada works. I did.
As much as I love learning Japanese for Masada, I still can't even speak English properly. Now imagine that I want to learn Japanese, which is one of the most difficult languages in the world if not in top 3 most difficult languages. There is 6500 languages and japanese is in top 3 most difficult languages.

Not that it matters to us since we will never be able to read it
Exactly. Shinza Banshou is a dead series for anyone who can not speak japanese. As much as i love shinza, we are just wasting our time with this verse. Unless we have years time to learn one of the most difficult languages in the world i guess.

Exactly. Shinza Banshou is a dead series for anyone who can not speak japanese. As much as i love shinza, we are just wasting our time with this verse. Unless we have years time to learn one of the most difficult languages in the world i guess.
Yeah pretty much. I can just keep admiring it from the sidelines I guess.
At least I had the chance to full read and enjoy Dies Irae which is one of the handful Visual Novel I actually played and was a great chuuni trip.

The problem, of course, is that my goal of learning Japanese is weak. Learning Japanese for years so that I can only read Masada novels is a weak and weird goal.

Because all my other favorite series except Masada's works have been translated into English.

Learning a whole language to read just 2-3 untranslated visual novels is pretty meh motive anyway.

I would like to think that I will do MUCH more with Japanese if I learned it than just reading an Eroge.

It seems that my words were taken literally, while sarcasm was ignored.
No one is seriously saying that one should learn for one work. Setting it as a target of fluency level is a different thing altogether. Anime, manga, VNs, novels, serious literature and entire culture etc. It never hurts to know more languages because it opens access to all of these. Trust me, I know how hard JP is, I am still self studying it. It doesn't mean it is not worth it.

Ps. are there any updates related to light works planned/incoming? For example, Avesta characters, Silverio verse etc.

Learning a whole language to read just 2-3 untranslated visual novels is pretty meh motive anyway.

I would like to think that I will do MUCH more with Japanese if I learned it than just reading an Eroge.
What happens if you want to take the JLPT test and move to Japan? I mean learning another language unlocks a whole lot of shin sekai that can benefit you a lot. Reading eroge is kind of the cherry on top.

Tbf the hardest part in Japanese is knowing enough words rather than things like conjugation or grammar (although you still have particles and adjectives changing).
Although in term of Masada works, even japanese have a hard time with some part (Akuro's law is considered especially hard to translate by a friend for example. And Laws chants are a pain in general), but it's not too high in term of reading difficulty.

Last edited:
I keep asking about whether a key for Ren with Eine Faust Scherzo should be added, with it being 5-A. What is everyone's thoughts?
I think a good number of characters would need more keys, with Ren being one of them.

Also making profiles for Rea, Isaak, Eri or Teratoma would be cool.

Last edited:
Um it was more to the company going under that pantheon was cancelled doe....
Which wouldn't have happened if their products was successful enough.

Frankly, many companies could have bought the Shinza IP if they thought it was profitable and they could have provided Masada with the needed funding, but instead he started a kickstart project.

Last edited:
Tbf the hardest part in Japanese is knowing enough words rather than things like conjugation or grammar (although you still have particles and adjectives changing).
Although in term of Masada works, even japanese have a hard time with some part (Akuro's law is considered especially hard to translate by a friend for example. And Laws chants are a pain in general), but it's not too high in term of reading difficulty.
Steiner would like to know your location

Steiner would like to know your location
You do have to keep looking stuff, but you can understand the general meaning without the correct structure idea.
Most of the time.

Any idea on what happens if the sephiroth becomes completed
Speaking of Sephiroth, isn't this a copy of ParaLost system in a way? From what I remember, it was all about the drawing power from higher dimensions based on sephiroth. Heck, Sataniel was basically Sephiroth XD Masada copying already existing power systems feel kinda dull.

I think summaries are kinda bad in that you can't fully understand how things are portrayed and this chapter is pretty much meant to be vague. Although I think The Savior Who Became God may explain it a bit more.

Speaking of Sephiroth, isn't this a copy of ParaLost system in a way? From what I remember, it was all about the drawing power from higher dimensions based on sephiroth. Heck, Sataniel was basically Sephiroth XD Masada copying already existing power systems feel kinda dull.
Yes, not exactly dull I think he wants to build on what is existing already but well we won't find out anytime soon
I think summaries are kinda bad in that you can't fully understand how things are portrayed and this chapter is pretty much meant to be vague. Although I think The Savior Who Became God may explain it a bit more.
Very bad actually

Finally got my hands on the Masada Premium box, I swear Amazon ripped me off so hard. They charged me 1,000 extra yen just because I live in another country.
"B-b-b-but I don't know Japanese, I have wasted my money on this collection box."

Part 2 coming up.

GOT MY PACKAGE 🥳🥳 **** me, this bastard costed me $300 in total.

UrTyRh2.jpg

Not a Masada related picture but I got the Muramasa limited edition, just the day after it was announced in English 😫😭 But this bastard also costed me like $116 in total
3z87JML.jpg

Last edited:
Back