• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was wondering if anyone knows where the Avengers from Marvel's Avengers would scale?
I was discussing potential page creations for this verse before the new forum site was open to the public and have gathered information for Hulk. So now it'd just be a matter of scaling Hulk physically and then some other characters like Base MODOK, Thor, Abomination and Iron Man w/ Hulkbuster could scale physically too.

Is this game set in the same universe as Marvel’s Spider-Man?

Is this game set in the same universe as Marvel’s Spider-Man?

While many fans hoped for that, unfortunately no it isn't.
Thought Spiderman will eventually be a character within the Avengers verse next year

Didn't ever know this thread was a thing but I already indexed the games verse here:

What yield would Thor get for charging up the Chimera?

And have this calculated here

Back