• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Instant Death: BATTLE OF GODS (UEG vs Dormammu)

Off the bat, both resist a lot of what the other has, not to mention that Ruphas has HGR (which Dormammu can't negate) and IIRC is infinitely above Baseline Low 1-A. She can also negate HGR, while Dormammu's regen caps at Low-Godly.

However, being a Sorcerer Supreme-tier magician, Dormammu has 1 layer for Basic Magic, while Ruphas doesn't seem to have any layers, which gives him 1 layer for the following abilities/resistances:

• Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation
  • Type 2 Information Manipulation
  • Space-Time Manipulation
  • Causality Manipulation
  • Fate Manipulation
  • Plot Manipulation
  • All of these powers
  • Law Manipulation
  • Reality Warping
  • Passive Probability Manipulation
  • Statistics Reduction
  • Life Manipulation
  • Physics Manipulation
  • Holy Manipulation
So assuming that Ruphas being Infinitely above Baseline Low 1-A is true, then she can kill Dormammu with HGR negation plus a massive AP advantage, while he can hax her with his layered hax.

Thus, incon.

AWLBA hasn't really gone through a hax layer revision, profiles are a little outdated, I will get around to revising them in a couple months, after I am done with Re:Zero.

That said the moment the fight starts she gets infinitely faster than Dormammu. She passively reactive evolves to her opponent.

For real, her ability is to manipulate her settings to always be better than her opponent, because she believes she is the strongest, her ability makes her so.

So she will always be faster stronger, opponents hax don't work etc. You can ignore the latter as I said in the beginning, but yea the feat that makes Ruphas Low 1-A happened a while back, after which Ruphas and Alovenus kept ascending, being reduced to a mere fist fight despite their hax, so imo probably unquantifiably about baseline hax and resistances.

But anyway when I get round to it, they might not even be Low 1-A anymore, so might be irrelevant.

For real, her ability is to manipulate her settings to always be better than her opponent, because she believes she is the strongest, her ability makes her so.

So she will always be faster stronger, opponents hax don't work etc. You can ignore the latter as I said in the beginning, but yea the feat that makes Ruphas Low 1-A happened a while back, after which Ruphas and Alovenus kept ascending, being reduced to a mere fist fight despite their hax, so imo probably unquantifiably about baseline hax and resistances.
What power is that?

Especially since, if I put this in the Dark Dimension (I didn't specify in the OP in case it would be unfair) Dormammu can tap into the Dark Dimension to amp himself.
But anyway when I get round to it, they might not even be Low 1-A anymore, so might be irrelevant.
Noted, will they be 1-A?

And goddamnit, just when I thought I found a decent fight for Low 1-A Marvel magic users.

It's like plot manipulation, fate manipulation, reactive evolution and probably some other stuff I am forgetting right now.

Because she believes she is the strongest, her ability works on herself to make it so, she manipulates her own settings.

And again this is somehow faster than passive abilities cause even passive abilities don't work on her, and if you are infinitely faster than her, she passively ascends to a higher infinity.

Bear in mind like lvl 4200 Ruphas is already Immeasurable in speed, the speed jumps are ridiculous.

It's like plot manipulation, fate manipulation, reactive evolution and probably some other stuff I am forgetting right now.

Because she believes she is the strongest, her ability works on herself to make it so, she manipulates her own settings.

And again this is somehow faster than passive abilities cause even passive abilities don't work on her, and if you are infinitely faster than her, she passively ascends to a higher infinity.

Bear in mind like lvl 4200 Ruphas is already Immeasurable in speed, the speed jumps are ridiculous.
Bruh, that's crazy, lol.

Any Low 1-A's in that verse who don't have that bonkers RE?

Idk, if you're doing this for the place, why not use an abstract like In-Betweener who could simply summon an Anti-Ruphas?

Amusing quote regarding the nature of Ruphas powers

“Let me start with the conclusion…My power is infinite. I can overlay settings over pre-existing settings. For example, let’s say you somehow acquired unusual abilities and powers in order to defeat me. Then, I can simply resolve that like this. ‘Your unusual power won’t work on me, and I can still defeat you with one finger.’ Do you think this is ridiculous? Yes, that’s right. I won’t deny it. However, such an inexplicable statement can sometimes be stronger than a never-ending exchange.”

The power of Alovenus swelled further and triggered a universal explosion. Ruphas and the others tried their best to defend, erase, or assimilate the power. However, Alovenus flew over and flicked the three of them at the same time. Ruphas and the others immediately went on the offensive, but their attacks were easily evaded. Attacks with infinite speed should have ignored the entire process of hitting.

“Infinite speed? I see. How amazing. Then, I’ll answer thus, ‘Infinite speed before me is nothing more than one, and I’m one hundred times faster.’ If you have infinite power, then I’ll say, ‘Even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond.’ If you go beyond that, I’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If you say that you’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, I can simply make myself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than you.
So what will you do next? An instant death attack that kills the opponent just by facing them? An ability to take away all of the opponent’s powers just by being present? A trait that always makes you stronger than your opponent? Turn back time to undo events? Become a resident of a higher dimension and toss away the opponent’s settings like a piece of waste paper? The power to nullify all kinds of abilities? An invincible barrier that can reflect any attacks at several times their original power? A constitution that manipulates the concept of victory and ignores the process to attain absolute victory? A cheat that instills the concept of defeat into the opponent to ensure absolute defeat for them? Or pure, unrivaled power that can penetrate and kill everything without exception?
Whatever is fine. Please use them until you are satisfied. They wouldn’t work anyway.”-Chapter 186

AWLBA hasn't really gone through a hax layer revision, profiles are a little outdated, I will get around to revising them in a couple months, after I am done with Re:Zero.

That said the moment the fight starts she gets infinitely faster than Dormammu. She passively reactive evolves to her opponent.
Is Reinhard's profile good for matches at least?

From Re Zero? He is mostly fine.

Only glaring thing i can think of off the top of my head is his speed, it doesn't showcase how ridiculous his perception/reaction speed is. Even fodder can perceive themselves and people comparable to them in slow motion.

But anyway, speed in general for Re Zero, might get a bit messy, but Reinhard will be mostly untouched.

AWLBA is more of concern, seeing as there were suggestions of 1-A+ before the new tiering system came about, so idk where all that will go when I get to it.

he has to summon tho so Ruphas just passives him
Considering In-Betweener has all aspects of NEP 2 and NEP 3, I don't know if Ruphas can even affect him.

Also Type 9 Immortality that works immediately and comes from a 1-A source (his true self).

Fair enough
Seriously, his page was god awful for the longest time, so bare bones and without resources despite his many appearances.

As someone whose #2 Marvel villain is Dormammu, that broke my heart.

Darn, at this rate I might just change Dormammu's opponent to Ultimate Extermination God if Ruphas stomps and will just be upgraded to a higher in the future anyways.

Doubtful an upgrade will happen once the new tiering system is in place, don't think the whole settings and characters stuff passes for r>f, but take whatever I say with a grain of salt, haven't re-looked at things.

But anyway Ruphas and Alovenus transcending abilities immediately turn any match up against them into a speed blitz, even if you have the same ability they just transcend higher and faster than you, and somehow despite all that Ruphas came out on top against Alovenus who had an equal ability.

Orm and Benetnash are a little more reasonable since they only transcend to basically, baseline Low 1-A, but still they can get infinitely faster than Immeasurable speed...

Orm and Benetnash are a little more reasonable since they only transcend to basically, baseline Low 1-A, but still they can get infinitely faster than Immeasurable speed...
Is this speed bump passive?

And if it's plot manip, that's something which Dormammu resists (as even basic magic is plot manip, and Dormammu resists god-tier magic).

If this still isn't fair, I'll switch Dormy's opponent to UEG

"Oh boy, a Marvel match! Finally!"
Instant Death

grandpa-abe-exit.gif

Because of Marvel are too powerful or the opponent are too powerful?
For the High 1-Bs? Marvel's own can outhax them with Low 1-A hax (aka, magic)

For the Low 1-A's? Some get beaten by Marvel, but many also outhax Marvel (like the Elder Scrolls ones with Type 5 Acausality, or the Low 1-A Chinamen with their High 1-A hax)

Last edited:
Back