• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
JackJoyce said:
1Quadro1 said:
I know the tiering system.Well,im not happy with PRB's tier in this site bc he is sharing the same feat with Overmonitor i mean exist in white space.Death is just in void but not above and white space is suppose to be final layer.Is there any offical explanation between void and white space bc its so confusing.But logically,i should be right.

And,i am not arguing the tiering system here.Just u are millions of times stronger and u cannot recreate what u ereased a being who is less then a microbe to u.Maybe its just Jim Shooter's drama.
You should start a revision thread if you think PRB should be rated higher
I will,like 2 or 3 years later lol.Bc my english is not enough for now.And i will collect all of the known wrong things about PRB first.

Considering that he isn't very clever either (and the Marvel writers don't do this match) I say that Death wins. Is this easy for her? Probably no. But ultimately I can say that she is very intimidating: she raised her voice against the Furies (Dream's last moments) and they apologize to her (the Furies were the ones that were torturing Dream. Read the GN -Graphic Novel- for more details. More are spoilers).

To be honest, PRB never looked interesting as a character and it was bad written. But that is just my point of view. If you like him you won't receive a ban for like him.

Back