• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Scaling / Tiering Discussion Thread

Hello everyone. I made this scaling thread so that we don't have to create new threads just to either revise certain Marvel Characters , or discuss scalings on multiple threads so that it becomes cluttered. Hopefully you don't mind . I also apologize for Eldifice Rex . I should've been more careful with reading it, and i would've discovered they were talking about Universal, as opposed to Multiversal . That was a BIG blunder . With that out of the way , I truly do need some help in a crisis of sorts when it comes to scaling. This crisis will scale to a select few, very well known Marvel Characters . They are the following two : Scarlet Witch ( She easily defeated that person with this amp with the Chaos Wave ) , Jim Jaspers ( Was directly compared to this person . ) . With that out of the way ,i will make my reveal as to who this character is.

Her name is Meggan Buccheau . She is a member of the Excalibur Group ( This group usually gains Multiversal level power "just because ) , and is actually a very powerful mutant. I already have most of her feats down ( Mimicking Silver Sufer's Power Cosmic , Easily choking Rachel Summers [ No idea if she had the Phoenix Force at the time ] , Mimicking DS [ Doctor Strange ] , resisting Jamie Braddock's Reality Warping . Jamie is an incredibly powerful warper. He was responsible for creating The Fury ) , but one of them definitely struck me as "interesting" enough to discuss about. When i was looking up said feat, many people kept on telling me that she absorbed something akin to the BeyonderS[Race] to fight the Chaos Wave. I was very confused, as you more than likely are. But after hours of digging i actually found the feat.

She was absorbing three things explicitly to fight the Chaos Wave : " The powers that are within / on Earth 616 " , " The Otherworld [An Pansdimensional ] Nexus " , and the " Pansdimensional place from Beyond " . Depending on what you may think , ithe first quotation is up for interpretation ( Whether it is both the Earth & ALL of it's inhabitant's powers, or just The Earth itself ) . The second one is... I have absolutely no idea. Pansdimensional is such a vague term. It describes the Nexus sure, but where would that put to in terms of tiering ? And finally, but most importantly, the third quotation. This quite literally implies it is a force beyond the multiverse, but due to how vague this can be , i could quite literally be "anything" that exists outside of the Multiverse . But, the Powers that are Beyond "kinda" imply BeyonderS realm , because they were mentioned as such before. If that were the ase.... i'm guess you can see the problem in the scaling.

Help will be appreciated. Terribly sorry if this appears unorganized. Please ask for scans,and i will get them for you, as i have them on my computer right now.

Well, she has demonstrated raw power considerably exceeding that of Captain Britain, drew upon the power of the Earth in order to grow to the size of Galactus, and once mimicked the abilities of a demonic copy of the Silver Surfer. It is uncertain if it was as powerful as the original though.

In any case, I do not think that we can safely list her as more than "At least 5-B. Possibly 4-B".

Yeah. It's best to not rate Marvel characters above those levels if they are not confirmed cosmics with at least Galaxy level feats.

Uhm... She absorbed the power of an pans-dimensional plane twice. Once I mentioned in the OP, the other in the Otherworld. I think we can put a key for her Base & her Full Potential. She's a mutant, not a cosmic being , but she has two very high-end feats & a statement that support her potential. There have been multiple times where an mortal can have cosmic feats at their best in comics, despite not being an cosmic entity. Can I ask... What exactly is an pans-dimensional plane anyways ?

I think that you mean pan-dimensional. It technically means ALL dimensions, if I remember correctly, but we obviously cannot rate her as High 1-B.

I... see. I will not argue any further. If Pan-Dimensional is as you say it is... Oh my... Anyways , I shall take this bit by bit. Here is the scan concerning her first amp to stop the Chaos Wave , The Pan-Dimensional power of Beyond : http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36274/1611551-meggan1.jpg . Like mentioned, there is no inference where exactly she receives this amp from . There is another instance like this before, where she absorbs something akin to an Pan-Dimensional plane but please let me know if this is enough, or would you like more detail ?

Well, in practice she was only temporarily halting a small part of the power of the Scarlet Witch during House of M, which did transform a unvierse and threaten others, but nothing more than that.

Pretty much what Matthew said, Ant. This isn't downgrading Meggan's massive amp at the end, but rather upgrading Wanda as well, and her claim is a lot more valid if you consider this.

Chris Claremont was using Alan Moore's old "omniverse" definition, i.e. a collection of parallel universes patrolled by the Captain Britain Corps.

I practice the Scarlet Witch only rewrote a single universe, and caused ripples threatening many others.

Well, in Captain Britain stories it is simply the number of universes governed by Roma, Merlin, and Saturnyne.

I am uncertain about the Scarlet Witch, but if there is a scan in which she is stated to have threatened infinite universes, I think that an upgrade is in order.

Well, you could just search for the X-Men crossover issues of House of M instead.

Well, Meggan has never demonstrated anywhere near that kind of power elsewhere, so I think that we have consider it as an outlier.

Back