• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Peak Human Revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated the above list from memory as well.

Just putting this out there that T'Challa also scales to his grandfather who actually defeated Captain America during the war. Now granted that was 1940's Cap where he wasn't quite as skilled, but T'Challa has be touted to be the most skilled of all Black Panthers anyway.

What do you think Matthew?

Yes. I have gradually updated my list from memory, so he can check through it.

Okay. 9-A Black Cat and 8-A U.S.Agent then.

Do you think that Shang Shi should be 8-A or 9-A?

@TeenAngel101

Are you willing to help out with updating all of the profiles in my list?

Thank you. Please remember to update the tier categories at the bottom of the page when necessary.

I've finished.

And no, I'm pretty sure that's all of them. Although I think Falcon and US Agents profiles have been deleted.

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

So, should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back