• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Cosmo Profile Rework

@Weekly

I suppose so. It may technically be Marvel's extremely inconsistent powerscaling, but I don't know what else we have to go by.

Though i suppose if we had profile for everyone he fought it would make things a bit easier...

Our Marvel revisions are currently left half-finished. The profiles generally need to be improved in terms of speed ratings, and several of the cosmic characters need revisions in general.

Help is always appreciated. Here is the speed revisions thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1729936

Matthew is also planning to eventually revise Marvel's cosmic entities and skyfathers.

The Low 2-C revision? I believe he told me something about that when i was reworking Ego.

So is this revision good to add for the time being?

So should we close this thread?

Back