• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Thor - Higher Dimensional Soul/Essence Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a basic thread I just want to add higher dimensional exitance/esence to thor due to this
main-qimg-342a8e6af96626a7c7b74b9f772770cd

I am not arguing for the whole beyond dimensions thing base Thor is not outer by any means what I am more focused on is the fact that this whole feat has to do with a Tesseract which is a 4D structure/object and Thor outright states that he exists beyond that due to his "godly nature" being capable of transcending dimensions.

this compound with the fact that him channeling his soul into the god blast could hurt beings like Galactus and legitimately damage his nature which is tied to the greater balance of the universe leads me to believe that Thor’s soul or godly essence is of a higher dimensional kind nothing that would affect his basic body but more so his soul.

Last edited:
The main issue here seems to be if this is sufficiently consistent or should be considered as an outlier.

I just wanna say this isn't talking about spatial dimensions, more like dimensional travel.
This. The collector had trapped him in a pocket Universe. He also needed Stranger's help to be freed.

So should we just add dimensional travel to Thor, if he does not have it already, and then close this thread?

Okay. Is some knowledgeable member here willing to add it then?

No problem.

Is somebody reasonably knowledgeable here willing to apply the change to Thor's page then?

Thor's profile should be unlocked so that i can apply the ability.

I have unlocked the page in question. Tell me here when you are done.
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back