• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Rhino CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhino horn feats

The Thing(1983) #24, sends the Thing flying and knocks him down

b6d6mQcwUFggNIJUNfIfMNkxcBn9aQs1J-kLXMdXoa5lAbB11cqYephyxNq2S1kl3FuU4m68YHbR=s1600

Incredible Hulk #104
YoezabsQLpMNKiemHRpcPa2uckKy3iSVa49UGfcJonZcBQg1Do1nwMvhJxKQ6CjZcUC0Mv0Loo4vXBwFZNfdTtMduXRY1doKxbM3YFsTIAOl4oQxXg80pdQ8WuY3TsPqCU-7DUXuKw=s1600

Not a horn feat but proof he’s stronger with the suit on(further supporting Spider-Man not scaling to him as I hinted at in my earlier cap scans, the suit makes him stronger and more durable, yet Spider-Man seemingly only punches him in the face, so why should he scale Spider-Man?)

0V1-nhDKJjaiFd8760gtTJt3AvKQ6tk4BDg6eA9uYaa1kYxRDMkEFVZm6zTXNjg-9Q17bb8Uir7XskTBG12eihf_CrFRr0HDAJSPZVEXod3WbG2AN4CjwWkLlucgfP3a1gVM1CMFQQ=s1600

His horn hurts Hulk

The Incredible Hulk #124

N-QI3QqyxpkM__qp08k5snWZeSufIpxAPmK63oBGmV_7i-fh0ZjyEVFQxx7Qk_H375-_maQ-A--s-1-JyiUxFva6mbNxNXT7kPPeY5E7EPoVgsRZXEjfNVe1OxyYmPyUbEQx3DcZIQ=s1600

Hurts Hulk once again

The Incredible Hulk #157

whfNAAzxu2hM3mFYWb6OrC3N5e8CQxrjmdxuV_yh_Z_HQw8nfFg_Vg0gxYZzqs6WUCS2lhTtWYcW=s1600

Rhino(with Leader’s mind) hurts Hulk, again

There’s a time he hurt a (suitless, and therefore weakened) juggernaut, but I can’t find the issue

You say this, but is he ever really trying to kill spidey? The only fights I’ve seen between him and spidey, Rhino isn’t trying to kill him(in the one scan I posted above of Peter being scared of rhino, rhino just ran off after beating Peter, it’s not like he was trying to kill him)
A) Yes, he has tried

B) Several instances of Peter putting up a fight against Rhino and coming out on top outweigh any weird overall Tier 5 scaling for Rhino

A) Yes, he has tried

B) Several instances of Peter putting up a fight against Rhino and coming out on top outweigh any weird overall Tier 5 scaling for Rhino
tbh almost every time I’ve seen Peter hurt rhino it’s by punching him in the face which is explicitly a weak point

Mav's first scan of Peter beating Rhino in this thread literally has his punching him in the chest and chin (which was shielded)

Rhino ain't beating the "was harmed by Spider-Man" allegations
Tbh I wouldn’t doubt that the amount of times rhino has beat Peter or Peter said he’s weaker than rhino or Peter hurt himself punching rhino etc. is larger than the amount of times Peter has hurt rhino with a punch to the suit

Anyways back onto the new topic(5-B horn or not)

Tbh I wouldn’t doubt that the amount of times rhino has beat Peter or Peter said he’s weaker than rhino or Peter hurt himself punching rhino etc. is larger than the amount of times Peter has hurt rhino with a punch to the suit
I've seen this excuse used for another version of Rhino, despite the fact Peter almost never aims for the unprotected part of Rhino's face. Like we literally have so many scans of Spidey striking at the armoured parts and dealing effective damage. Spider-Man's weaker, yes, but its not like he just goes "Welp! Better hit that part thats unprotected!". Thats pretty much headcanon that barely walks on a single leg

Anyways back onto the new topic(5-B horn or not)
5-B horn is fine

FpWV3AmWIAE-qJy.jpg

Anyways

With Maverick and Marvel's previous approvals and now Lonkit's, I believe that's a wrap with the horn upgrade?
Alright, can you ping them and ask if they agree? Not entirely sure how to ping people/what the rules on it are, just wanna double check before applying a “big” change like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back