• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Cosmic Beings 2-A Upgrade

So I'm wondering, would it be possible to scale some of the 2-A Marvel abstracts and people on their level (Galactus, Uatu, the Stranger, the In-Betweener, and the One-Above-All [as in the strongest Celestial] to be "2-A, possibly Low 1-C"?

Because those like the ones I mentioned above who are 2-A Cosmic abstracts should be "possibly Low 1-C" for at least being on the same level as other "possibly Low 1-C" people like Lord Chaos and Master Order, especially since not only are they all portrayed as comparable on the cosmic scale (such as during the "fight" against Infinity Gauntlet Thanos), but when Ant-Man grows until he's in Overspace (which is why his max size is currently listed on vs battles wiki as "2-A to Low 1-C"), one of the entities shown there is none other than the In-Betweener.

And since this means the In-Betweener should be "2-A to Low 1-C" instead of just 2-A, this would apply to others like a well-fed Galactus (who stalemated the In-betweener) and comparable entities like Uatu, the Stranger, and the strongest of the Celestials (like Exitar and The One Above All, the latter of whom was even portrayed as comparable to other Cosmic entities during the "fight" against Infinity Gauntlet Thanos).

Also, Well-Fed Galactus is a rival to Dark Phoenix Jean Grey, who goes up to a possible Low 1-C, and was even stated by the Super Celestial Computer to be capable of killing the.Phoenix Force

Thus, for everyone who scales to the High-End 2-A people of Marvel (for which I can make a list of), they will also receive a minor bump that'll change their tier from "2-A" to "2-A, possibly Low 1-C".

This list will include:
1. Well-Fed Galactus
2. The In-Betweener
3. The One Above All (as in the Celestial, not the cosmic god), and Exitar (who is stated to be far above the entire 4th Host, which should make him above the fusion of 4 Mad Celestials that one-shot Galactus)
4. Uatu
5. The Stranger
6. High-End Cosmic Cubes (since one of them one-shot a Dr. Doom with well-fed Galactus's power, and Magus used just 5 of them to make Eternity catatonic)
7. Abraxas

Thoughts?

This is never gonna get accepted lol

Also technically Celestials true forms should be low 1-C by default since they are from a higher Dimension. And that dimension is within eternity. This side of marvel don't make a spec of sense. I wanted to fix it but you would be wasting your breathe here tbh. Good luck

This is never gonna get accepted lol

Also technically Celestials true forms should be low 1-C by default since they are from a higher Dimension. And that dimension is within eternity. This side of marvel don't make a spec of sense. I wanted to fix it but you would be wasting your breathe here tbh. Good luck
Uh, thanks?

Weirdest supporting/agreeing comment ever.

What would you suggest as a solution in that regard?

It's the notion M-Bodies are to be assumed the standard for scaling, which can be wayyyy lower than their conceptual self, and essentially featless.

Basically negates alot of conventional scaling unless you're yeeting the core concept of a character entire, explicitly.

Guys, as fun as this debate about M-bodies is, what do y'all think about 2-A's like Galactus, Exitar, the Celestial named "The One above all", Uatu, and the In-Betweener getting upgraded to Low 1-C?

They were all protrayed as comparable to people like Chaos and Order when fighting Thanos, and that Celestial computer even said Galactus could kill the Phoenix Force.

Also, Reed said Galactus rivals Dark phoenix (who goes up to possibly Low 1-C) and matched her once according to Jean's profile

Also, 5 Cosmic Cubes rendered Eternity catatonic, so the strongest Cubes should also be a possibly Low 1-C

Eseseso you know what's even more fun? Facts.

Here's a fun fact right now, all the stuff you said right now, will get negated on depending on the M-Bodies thing. So let us finish that.

Eseseso you know what's even more fun? Facts.

Here's a fun fact right now, all the stuff you said right now, will get negated on depending on the M-Bodies thing. So let us finish that.
My apologies, I didn't realize that the M-bodies thing was connected to this.

Even universal versions of cosmic entities have M bodies, we should likely find a middle ground for their tiers

I think that Impress makes sense regarding incorporating the M-bodies into our scaling, but we need a proper plan of action in that regard.

I kinda don't care much about this to be blunt, the thread that got accepted to fix these issues got fuckall work put into it, until it reaches any form of application, go nuts.

Hmm. Which thread are you referring to?

Oh. I don't recall seeing that thread. Can you link to it please?

We can start a revision project group for it after our DC Comics revision project has been finished.

Oh, right. It has been a while. Thank you for the reminder.

Anyway, feel free to invite the members of our DC Comics revision project, and other members who are genuinely knowledgeable and rational (not too biased) regarding Marvel, to a private message thread in order to help you out with making preparations.

Back