• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel and DC Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Alright I got two for each and I'll start with marvel

1. So I was wondering how powerful are the living tribunals M-Bodies

2. I was looking at Thanos's HOTU tier, he is high 1-B for being extremely above The Living Tribunal. I understand that part but it the "possesses a small fraction of TOAA power" that bothers me. TOAA is Tier 0 and his other Tier is 1-A I assume it not connected to the former as a fraction of tier 0 would be tier 0 so i assume it comes from the 1-A TOAA but I thought 1-A's are beyond all dimensions and all that so wouldn't a fraction of 1-A still be 1-A or am I missing something?

Now DC

1. How strong are the guardians of oa (the little blue people in the red)

2. Alright so Darksied's Post-Crisis strongest avaters are 3-B for fighting two Doctor Fates at once. The only Doctor Fate on this wiki is Classic version who is 3-B but he's at the higher end of the tier while Darksied is at the lower but if he fought two wouldn't that put him in the upper part of the tier? Yes I know the rule of Marvel and DC I'm just wondering is that the same Docter Fate if not do they have 3-B feats if not then they shouldn't be mentioned in his 3-B rating

Note: I am not trying to upgrade or Downgrade anyone just wanted to understand some things.

We can only scale the Heart from the Living Tribunal itself. I will adjust Thanos' profile to avoid confusion in the future.

The Guardians are stronger than regular Green Lanterns, but it is unknown how much stronger.

I am uncertain about Darkseid's avatars. I will ask Matthew Schroeder.

I am uncertain about which Doctor Fates those were, so I took the weakest ratings they had to scale, and considering we have also seen another Darkseid Avatar act as 1/5th of a Universal power, it fit.

Thanks for clearing this up still wondering about the first Marvel Question about the power of The Living Tribunals M-Bodies.

They differ greatly in power from case to case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back